Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incels who claim that women have it easy yet haven't tried dating men deserve no sympathy

Wtf is this stupidity.

"You're a fakecel and shut up about your loneliness if you don't fuck dudes."

You lose a brain cell every time you read a word from a post like that. Be safe mangs. :feelsYall:

I would rather just masturbate than be a fag. Fuck that bitch.

Even Lizzie Velasquez the UGLIEST women in the world has a Boyfriend.

Its IMPOSSIBLE for a girl to lose.

I literally could make a girl Tinder Acc. Swipe around a bit and a couple of hours later I could let a Chad drive in front of my door ready to visit me for a hookup and guess what? I could be a Sub5 women and still it wouldnt be a Problem!

Even Lizzie Velasquez the UGLIEST women in the world has a Boyfriend.

Its IMPOSSIBLE for a girl to lose.

I literally could make a girl Tinder Acc. Swipe around a bit and a couple of hours later I could let a Chad drive in front of my door ready to visit me for a hookup and guess what? I could be a Sub5 women and still it wouldnt be a Problem!
tbh

lmao even on reddit this is as 0 updoots.

These people are obsessed with homosexuality

They've been repeating this shit for years, and they still haven't explained why they never completely gender swap the situation:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

The vast majority of people are heterosexual. Saying that both women and men can find men to fuck them is inherently a bullshit comparison, since the vast majority of men are not attracted to men as a sex. Women can always find a member of the sex they are attracted to to fuck, even if said person isn't all that attractive. Men can't do this, and every time that bluepillers try this gender half-swapped rebuttal it only confirms what we are saying about dating being harder for men and femcels being impossible to exist.

They've been repeating this shit for years, and they still haven't explained why they never completely gender swap the situation:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

The vast majority of people are heterosexual. Saying that both women and men can find men to fuck them is inherently a bullshit comparison, since the vast majority of men are not attracted to men as a sex. Women can always find a member of the sex they are attracted to to fuck, even if said person isn't all that attractive. Men can't do this, and every time that bluepillers try this gender half-swapped rebuttal it only confirms what we are saying about dating being harder for men and femcels being impossible to exist.
If you want the truth admitted, you stick a gun to their head. 'Civil Soyciety' + Immorality = No truth ever admitted. Otherwise, engaging with people in any debate is pointless.

So they admit homosexuality is a choice?

At first glance she actually has a point. And her logic basically proves that women are Chadsexual, they don't even register a sub5 as a man and their sexuality is completely turned off with sub5s. She's admitting her Chadsexuality with this post. I imagine that the average woman must feel as disgusted having sex with sub5 as the average male is with having homosexual intercourse.

I also don't agree with incels who think women can simply start caring about personality out of nowhere and date sub5s. Sure, it can happen with some women, but we have to acknowledge women's current standards is a complex problem caused by the decadence of culture and tiktokization of society. Simping, pampering and access to Chad in masse have raised women's standards to an all time high and only systematic alterations to enforce monogamy can solve this problem.

What she fails to perceive is that a single Chad does not see a problem with fucking many females way below his looks level, so in practice women can easily get sex with a man she's attracted to. The opposite doesn't happen because nowadays even sub5 women don't want sub5 men, while at the same time having access to plus5 MTNs and Chads.

So they admit homosexuality is a choice?

I know how her dodgy brain works. If a heterosexual man challenged her to give a chance to a sub5 if he had sex with another man, she would probably give the justification that this man was homo all along.

so called rape victims are also undeserving of sympathy cmv

reddits brightest galaxy feminist brain

They are so deep in the matrix and want to pull others down with them

The issue is the amount of men that foids find unattractive and their standards compared to mens. Men like a huge variety of foids, while a foids dating profile says shit like "6ft3 or dont message".

foids standards are high and soycietys answer to that is that men need to start upping their game to reach those ridiculous standards, thats why looksmaxxing is popular. Fuck that shit, Id rather call them out on their nonsense and refuse to cater for foids.

I thought being gay wasnt a choice?

Lets be honest, if the incel issue was solved overnight and men starting getting sex, even with high tier beckies, the 2/10 foids would still be able to find boyfriends. Men wouldnt ignore 80% of foids, like foids are doing to men.

That bitch made a critical error in her reasoning.
You don't choose who or what you are attracted to.
its not a bitch i think its a faggot just upset that he doesnt get attention of straight men

Just be gay theory? So these redditors are saying being gay is a choice? Not very progressive of them.

At least they admit that the closest thing to a foid is a faggot