Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incels who brag

• Thread starter thelonewanderer
  • Start date
T

thelonewanderer

Banned
-
Why do incels come here to brag about their looks, success with women, etc

It's against the rules and doesn't make much sense anyway

Last edited:
they're not incel if they have ongoing and constant success with foids

They should be punished.

Normies brag and put each other down all the time maybe it's a learned behavior and also low IQ

So normies come in here they dont know any better they have to talk about all the bitches they (don't) fuck.
Could be IT or other trolls too

Braggers get the ban

It would be different if everyone here was a bit older, but as it stands there are way too many kids here, like actual kids, 14-17 year olds, and obviously they bring their immaturity with them. It’s not their fault as I was also quite immature, edgy and confused as a teen as well, you eventually grow out of it and start to dislike shitposts, spam, memes and edgelording.

the people who do that shit aren’t incels at all

It improves they're self esteem.Its they're way of coping

People who do that get banned almost immediately here. I haven't ever seen it since that @whogivesafucc rebuttal a while back.

It would be different if everyone here was a bit older, but as it stands there are way too many kids here, like actual kids, 14-17 year olds, and obviously they bring their immaturity with them. It’s not their fault as I was also quite immature, edgy and confused as a teen as well, you eventually grow out of it and start to dislike shitposts, spam, memes and edgelording.

NotQuiteChadLite

People who do that get banned almost immediately here. I haven't ever seen it since that @whogivesafucc rebuttal a while back.
That was quite a day on this website he and blackletcel got banned then I got banned as well which mine was deserved

Depends what you consider bragging.
Me knowing multiple languages isn't bragging as I want others here to learn languages too.
Good cope

If you see such post just press the report button, the bragging poster will be banned immediately, problem solved. Mods are quite efficient here.

Why do incels come here to brag about their looks, success with women, etc

It's against the rules and doesn't make much sense anyway
Whenever you hear about bragging here it's most likely someone using their sexual stories in some argument for it's relevancy or something, it's rare that someone outright talks about it for the purpose of bragging. But others might still take it as brag so even if it wasn't the intention it might come off as it.

Ban them all.

They don't because they get banned if they do.

i have nothing to brag about, im a total failure

I've noticed in my stay here that some people like to defy the authority of the mods.

I also noticed that when I was a mod myself elsewhere, as soon as you say something might get prohibited for example, they'd spam posts containing it.