Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incels who ascend shouldn't have kids

Y

Yvel_

Banned
-
If you have subhuman genetics (if you're here it's the most likely scenario) and still manage to ascend later in life, you shouldn't have kids. It would make you a bad person. How can you be aware of the black pill, and still bring a child to this world who will most likely suffer just like you did. If you're below 5'6-5'7, neurodivergent, really ugly, or have any other subhuman genetic trait, just assume it and erase your genes from this world, no matter how much you want to be a father, don't be selfish.

I myself am 5'5, most likely neurodivergent, and have a severe deformity in my chest. My genes are clearly below the 5th percentile. If I ascend in the future (I highly doubt it), I definitely won't have kids, I would love to but it doesn't matter. I would have to be a fucking piece of shit to do that, and would hate myself if my son suffered just like I did (and still do)

Last edited:
No man should have kids. It's cucked af.

Nah if you're a normie or chad it's fine. Just don't be subhuman
If you're a normie you're a betabuxer. If you're a Chad then why aren't you out fucking prime foids?

Cope. They can do as they wish.
Foids under 5’4 shouldn’t reproduce

what if u pay a giga stacy for her eggs. would the kid turn out to be a normie

Incels who ascend....

Or they can spread their cum in order to create new little incels and make them fight for the glory of Incelistan :feelshehe:
(In GTA ofc)

Imagine if you hardmax all the way to Chadlite status, marry a Becky, then create a male child. The child grows up as genetic trash with no idea as to why. They would probably think that they were cursed. :lul: :lul: :lul:

Last edited:
Agreed, unfortunately OP was either a normie or a foid

Incels who ascend....
Incels who ascend in 21st century were never a true genetic subhuman in the first place so it wouldn't be a problem if they breed

The problem is subhuman foids

If you have subhuman genetics (if you're here it's the most likely scenario) and still manage to ascend later in life, you shouldn't have kids. It would make you a bad person. How can you be aware of the black pill, and still bring a child to this world who will most likely suffer just like you did. If you're below 5'6-5'7, neurodivergent, really ugly, or have any other subhuman genetic trait, just assume it and erase your genes from this world, no matter how much you want to be a father, don't be selfish.

I myself am 5'5, most likely neurodivergent, and have a severe deformity in my chest. My genes are clearly below the 5th percentile. If I ascend in the future (I highly doubt it), I definitely won't have kids, I would love to but it doesn't matter. I would have to be a fucking piece of shit to do that, and would hate myself if my son suffered just like I did (and still do)
I don't believe 99% of humanity should have children which includes myself if we really wanted a better world we would only allow people with IQs above 110° reproduce and they would also have to be free from all genetic inherent diseases