Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Incels who aren't watching anime, what the fuck are you doing with your life?

lowz1r

lowz1r

broken by crippling depression
★★★★★
If you have never watched a good anime, you are literally missing out on Japan's greatest invention.

I used to hate anime during my childhood and teens, i never really tried it out because i never saw the appeal, i only started watching it in my late teens because i figured it was the only way to cope with the crippling depression caused by my loneliness and inceldom.

it is honestly one of my greatest laidback copes now.

this is the cucked and sad part: for some animes, i fantasize about being the protagonist and getting to fuck the anime girl.
so when it happens, i actually get a somewhat noticeable dopamine rush from it.

i really should kill myself. but i don't want to, not when i could just watch anime instead.

I like doing my outdoor hobbies, but I'm still alone

I like watching tv shows now, i used to watch anime but got fucking sick of the bullshit filler, i couldnt stand it anymore and i just got pissed off to the point i stopped watching it all together, although it was dependent on the anime, i just correlated it with all and couldnt be bothered to start a new one after watched hours of it just to call it quits.

Vidya and live action tv, Anime is visual goyslop

I watch shows and movies. Most anime is trash but there are some I really like because true love only exists in cartoons.