Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incels who are unironically on Tinder

Sub-8 men on tinder are masochists or something

He’s fat. Fat = volcel

Invite him to this site already. He needs to get blackpilled tbh

Norwegian state media published this Tinder profile today:

https://www.nrk.no/ho/na-kommer-boka-om-torstein-lerhol-_32__-_-jeg-vil-bli-ordforer-1.14473173

Right click inside the article and select translate if you want it in english.

Face > Everything. Take the facepill. You're coping extremely hard if you don't think these ethnics have good faces.

Yes, they have good faces in terms of "ethnic standards", they attractive among ethnics and some ethnic foids will find them good looking.

The bottom line is this white guy mogs all of those shitskins.

prostituta+gostosa+eu+pegava.jpg

Take the race-pill and perception-pill both, everything boils down to if foids find you attractive or not, either face-wise or status-wise. Most foids, specially ethnic and noodlewhores will find this white guy more attractive than all those shitskins.

6 feet tall and blue eyes, and he wastes it by being fat and being a dumb cuck.

Tall fatcels = volcel, short fatcels = truecel

Yeah that app is a nightmare for ugly men. Not to mention that foids will not only reject him, but posting shit like that in conjunction with his appearance just screams virginity. Needless to say, that's not something you want to reveal to foids.
yea his fucking bio reads like "I watched a couple rick and morty episodes and also I read the god delusion by charles dawkins I'm an intellectual heavyweight"
6 feet tall and blue eyes, and he wastes it by being fat and being a dumb cuck.

Tall fatcels = volcel, short fatcels = truecel
this tbh he would have normal facial features and probably get laid all the time if he wasn't such a lazy piece of shit.

I find it hard to believe that profile is legit; if it is, he will definitely get at least a self hating ethnic foid if he is actually taller than 6 feet

Mogs me.

Serious, I'm on every single dating site out on the internet including Tinder.
The only matches I ever get are bots.

Face > Everything. Take the facepill. You're coping extremely hard if you don't think these ethnics have good faces.
I don't understand how some people don't care about facepill

Yes, they have good faces in terms of "ethnic standards", they attractive among ethnics and some ethnic foids will find them good looking.

The bottom line is this white guy mogs all of those shitskins.

prostituta+gostosa+eu+pegava.jpg

Take the race-pill and perception-pill both, everything boils down to if foids find you attractive or not, either face-wise or status-wise. Most foids, specially ethnic and noodlewhores will find this white guy more attractive than all those shitskins.
No, they don't only have good faces in "ethnic standards", they mog the white guy to another dimension.

He's not even incel. You can tell he has decent bone structure underneath the fat. It's over.