Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incels who are unironically on Tinder

BlackpilledAF

BlackpilledAF

IAmTheBlackPill
-
6npy4ieq6to21.jpg

Incels who use Tinder unironically are setting themselves up to be the laughing stock of normies and foids.

accepting your death

This guy needs to fucking rope. That first picture makes him look like a massive cuck.

Yeah that app is a nightmare for ugly men. Not to mention that foids will not only reject him, but posting shit like that in conjunction with his appearance just screams virginity. Needless to say, that's not something you want to reveal to foids.

What makes you think that he’s not slaying pussy bro? :soy:

Let’s hope it isn’t over for him.

6npy4ieq6to21.jpg

Incels who use Tinder unironically are setting themselves up to be the laughing stock of normies and foids.

Lol I read that as "good friends are the rapists you can drink with"

6' + blue eyed + white.

He basically mogs all these shitskins --

n4mRKJU.jpg
bwpZqlE.jpg
MjRIdbl.jpg

9cZxR5q.jpg
EJ56cu7.jpg

I stopped reading at anime guy

he need to rope asap

subhuman in denial thinks life is like some jew sitcom and he's gonna impress her with his cynical and random sense of humor, quirky sign next to le favorite pub you guys:soy::soy::soy:

subhuman in denial thinks life is like some jew sitcom and he's gonna impress her with his cynical and random sense of humor, quirky sign next to le favorite pub you guys:soy::soy::soy:

"jew sitcom", fucking lmao

Fuck, I hate those things so bad. I hate normies who think they're Sheldon.

Kind of hard to say if he is incel tier because he is fat. If he lost weight he might be a lot more attractive, its hard to tell with all that fat around his face/neck.

This tubby needs to lose weight before trying tinder

He'll end up here in a few years.

"jew sitcom", fucking lmao

Fuck, I hate those things so bad. I hate normies who think they're Sheldon.
"I've never been a fan of Internet Explorer"

Crowd laughs nervously and a few grunts are heard from the back seats as people edge closer to hear the punchline.

"Why not? Don't you like the internet?"

The crowd suddenly stands up, aware that they are about to receive what they came for. People slowly edge closer to the set as Sheldon prepares for his next line. Sweat is clearly visible on his brow and his mouth is quivering in anticipation as he readies himself for what is about to happen.

"I just prefer Firefox because, like the fox, I am cunning and nimble."

The crowd suddenly surges forward as the words escape Sheldon's mouth. They are so powerful, they almost shake the very foundations of the CBS studios. He watches as, in what he perceives as slow motion, the crowd moves toward his fragile body. He has been preparing for this moment his whole life. This is his moment. This is his Emmy. This is his Golden Globe. This is even his Oscar. The crowd converges around him so quickly they ignore the trampled cries of Leonard and Penny, who now lie shaking on the floor, their bones crushed by the sheer mass of the crowd. Sheldon stares back at the eyes around him. What he sees are no longer people. What he sees is the human psyche stripped down to its core. Their lives, what they were before this moment has been forgotten. Ravenous. Hungry. They want one thing from him. Sheldon closes his eyes, clears his mind and relaxes his body. What happens next depends completely on the next few seconds. The time between this and what he mutters next feels like an eternity. Slowly, he opens his eyes. He looks at Leonard, then at Penny, both lying lifeless on the floor. Without a second thought, he says with resounding conviction...

"BAZINGA"

In a split second, the crowd pounces on his ready and waiting body. Man, woman, child all at once. Sheldon cries out in complete ecstasy as they consume his flesh. He stops suddenly, as he drifts into eternal slumber. Peace at last.

there was a facebook group (of my country not english) where foids and chadlites made fun of the "Casi umani" (human cases) that they see on dating apps just like this cuck, especially tinder/badoo profiles. I deleted my fb fake acc long ago but the group is surely still up

someone should use his bio with a Chadfish and see what bites

if he loose weight maybe he would have some chance

Trying to cope until he makes it, which will never happen.

he looks like a cuck

I would say something serious about this guy... But the fact of the matter is Tinder is really a bad app. It's absolutely useless for most guys. People who wants serious relationships can't find it on Tinder. The standards for casual hookups are too high. The rate of flaking is too high. Males get shadow banned foids get no options. So in all certainty it's a shit app... It's going out of style... So fuck Tinder.

6' + blue eyed + white.

He basically mogs all these shitskins --

n4mRKJU.jpg
bwpZqlE.jpg
MjRIdbl.jpg

9cZxR5q.jpg
EJ56cu7.jpg
Dunno why you are even mentioning this. You are none of those men.

You can defend your skin all you want, at the end of the day, even if being ethnic was good, WE WOULDN'T BE REAPING ANY OF THE REWARDS.

His profile bio is straight cringe and cancer this guy needs to fucking kill himself

He's taller than 6'. So not an incel.

Dunno why you are even mentioning this. You are none of those men.

You can defend your skin all you want, at the end of the day, even if being ethnic was good, WE WOULDN'T BE REAPING ANY OF THE REWARDS.

Where did I defend my skin color? I am doing the exact opposite, wtf?

High IQ

Most whitecels are fakecels or volcels with high standards.

No, whitecels are ugly incels like all ethnics.

Among incels, there is no difference between races. All women deem you genetically inferior

Evaluating his skull shape is next to impossible due to morbid obesity, but just looking at his short philtrum, compact midface, and godawful facial hair, I'd guess weight loss would up him from a 2/10 to a 4 or 5.

He would ascend, but only because of his height.

I hope you are ironic, aren't you?
Not at all. All those ethnic guys are shitskins. Shitskin will lower your smv down to 3 or 4 points easily.

Tell him to make an account.

Not at all. All those ethnic guys are shitskins. Shitskin will lower your smv down to 3 or 4 points easily.
Of course all foids will rather go for these ethnic chads than the white incel guy in the picture. You are delusional if you think another way. Facial bones determines your SMV, not race.

Of course all foids will rather go for these ethnic chads than the white incel guy in the picture. You are delusional if you think another way. Facial bones determines your SMV, not race.

Ethnics can't be chads. Take the racepill and achieve nirvana.

Ethnics can't be chads. Take the racepill and achieve nirvana.
Face > Everything. Take the facepill. You're coping extremely hard if you don't think these ethnics have good faces.

What kind of name is “Zeek”? JFL