Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel 'Incels' who are socially accepted are not incels at all

• Thread starter Deleted member 5089
  • Start date
Deleted member 5089

Deleted member 5089

NBK
-
They are complete fakecels. Just look at Elliot Rodger, he was incel and complete outcast. If you have a lot of friends and go out every weekend you are not truly incel. As simple as that.

it depends what "kind" of friends you have, chads and normies don't hangout with incels usually but incels with incels do

Yes, understandable.

it depends what "kind" of friends you have, chads and normies don't hangout with incels usually but incels with incels do

Of course by 'friends' I meant normie friends. Just look at ER, Cho, Mark Lepine. All of them were outcasts.

I’m an autist with no friends but it makes sense that some incels would have friends, men are generally less judgemental than women. At least in my experience.

Guys don’t really care if you’re ugly tbh. It’s more about how you act around them.

Can’t really say I agree with this. Like if you constantly go out with a group of friends and all of them get female attention out there except you and you feel girls should show attraction to you like they do with other people but never do, then you’re still an incel. Etc.

Gatekeeping motherfucker.

I think op is autistic and cant maje friends because of it. Probably attractive too :feelskek:
Of course by 'friends' I meant normie friends. Just look at ER, Cho, Mark Lepine. All of them were outcasts.
Yes the good incel ER who was like a 6/10. What a great representation for us.

Can’t really say I agree with this. Like if you constantly go out with a group of friends and all of them get female attention out there except you and you feel girls should show attraction to you like they do with other people but never do, then you’re still an incel. Etc.

I can't agree with this. You can have 'friends' who go out with you, but If you are ugly they will always make fun of you. The best you can do is to try to make jokes about yourself. But that doesn't mean you are socially accepted, it just mean you are part of social circle where you are weakest link and tackling dummy.

Yeaaaah no. Incel literally means you can't obtain relationships or sex with women. Whether you have friends or not is irrelevant.

I agree, discord cels and steam cels and dungeons and dragons cels are all fake too.

True Forced LONELINESS

I can't agree with this. You can have 'friends' who go out with you, but If you are ugly they will always make fun of you. The best you can do is to try to make jokes about yourself. But that doesn't mean you are socially accepted, it just mean you are part of social circle where you are weakest link and tackling dummy.
If on the other hand, you go out with a group of friends and the females give both, you and your group of friends attention, then you’re not an incel.

Yeaaaah no. Incel literally means you can't obtain relationships or sex with women. Whether you have friends or not is irrelevant.

If you are ugly you will be bullied. That's how it goes. Do you have friends?

I must respectfully disagree with the OP. I had plenty of friends, both male and female. Only problem was, no women was interested in anything sexual or romantic. I was just the platonic friend. I was that guy women WISHED they could be romantically interested in, but they couldn't get past my physical appearance. As far as I understand it, InCel means involuntarily/perpetually single despite our best efforts to change that. That was exactly my situation.

If you are ugly you will be bullied. That's how it goes. Do you have friends?
Not close ones but I never had sex before. I was also teased in school at times.

I must respectfully disagree with the OP. I had plenty of friends, both male and female. Only problem was, no women was interested in anything sexual or romantic. I was just the platonic friend. I was that guy women WISHED they could be romantically interested in, but they couldn't get past my physical appearance. As far as I understand it, InCel means involuntarily/perpetually single despite our best efforts to change that. That was exactly my situation.

Wtf. You had way better life than out Saint Elliot Rodger, and you have balls to come here and proclaim that you are incel? Why are you unhappy, you have better life than most. You are spoiled, that's it.

Wtf. You had way better life than out Saint Elliot Rodger, and you have balls to come here and proclaim that you are incel? Why are you unhappy, you have better life than most. You are spoiled, that's it.
He's too bluepilled to understand that he's just a court jester entertaining the king and his family. I wouldn't call him spoiled, just delusional and self unaware.

Ugly physical appearance, constant rejection, bullied as a teenager and often treated poorly. I think that qualifies.

If I was accepted in society or had friends, maybe I’d use that to cope, but I‘m not, I have no friends and I’m confined to this forum. Though that’s not a bad thing, this forum is more of a family than I’ve ever known.

You are an idiot why do you need to be unhappy.

Having a social life doesnt negate you from being incel

Autistic incels won't have friends. But ugly incels will hang out with other ugly people and have friends. I never had too much trouble making friends even when i was 2/10. Attracting women when ugly is much much harder.

Because Being Incel = Unhapiness. It's just the way it goes.

Lol thats your term, just because not getting laid or being in a relationship doesnt mean I shouldnt be happy.

You sound like an infiltrator trying to put words in other peoples mouths.

An incel is INvolunatrily CELibate

Has nothing to do with friends.

7770.jpg

Those faker dakers...

Lol thats your term, just because not getting laid or being in a relationship doesnt mean I shouldnt be happy.

You sound like an infiltrator trying to put words in other peoples mouths.

If you are happy then why the fuck are you on this site? Being incel is suicidefuel, it usually goes with having no normal friends (incels ones don't count). Ugliness destroys everything in your life, if you are happy you're not ugly. As simple as that. Does this forum looks like a gathering of happy, fullfilled people to you? Most of forum members dream about killing themselves, for fucks sake. If they were happy (like you), they would not be here.

exactly this.

If you are happy then why the fuck are you on this site? Being incel is suicidefuel, it usually goes with having no normal friends (incels ones don't count). Ugliness destroys everything in your life, if you are happy you're not ugly. As simple as that. Does this forum looks like a gathering of happy, fullfilled people to you? Most of forum members dream about killing themselves, for fucks sake. If they were happy (like you), they would not be here.

Why?? Because to pass the time away im only here to cope and shit post.
Lmaooo at you taking anything what a user post here seriously.

Also I relate to many people here.

This is why its called a male space with male issues. Im not interested in normie talk

If you were truly happy you wouldn't have the need to cope.
Fucking idiot coping is what makes a person happy.

It means im content with my situation.

I love how you are dictating how I should think or feel.

If I want to feel sad its my choice to feel sad

If I want to be happy its my choice to be happy.

TRUECELS are not socially accepteds due to their subhuman sub4 looks.

Other incels are generally socially accepteds.

Fucking idiot coping is what makes a person happy.

It means im content with my situation.

I love how you are dictating how I should think or feel.

If I want to feel sad its my choice to feel sad

If I want to be happy its my choice to be happy.

No, coping means you are trying to overcompensate for deep feeling of unhappiness. If you were content with your situation as it is, you wouldn't have need for copes. You are comforting yourself. :)

No, coping means you are trying to overcompensate for deep feeling of unhappiness. If you were content with your situation as it is, you wouldn't have need for copes. You are comforting yourself. :)
Again why are you dictating how I should feel?

Are you god?

Please stop suppressing my emotions

Edit: True since when does being involuntarily celibate have to do with friends, it you means you can't get sex. Now involuntarily friendless is what I would call it, when you want friends but you don't have any.

Last edited:

^this

And mentalcels too, its not actually just being accepted, if foids h8 u then ur still incel but otherwise yur not incel

You know, I really want to cut gatekeeper throats.

It has to do with looks and being ugly has everything to do with how sociable you are unless you're braindead and lack any self awareness

It has to do with looks and being ugly has everything to do with how sociable you are unless you're braindead and lack any self awareness
What's stopping an NTcel from having ugly friends? Nothing

If I was accepted in society or had friends, maybe I’d use that to cope, but I‘m not, I have no friends and I’m confined to this forum