Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incels who are Not Against Degeneracy, Consider This

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
You spend thousands of dollars on surgeries. You spend years in the gym, you work overtime to get rich. Finally, after years of brutally hard work, you get yourself a "girlfriend".

But instead of being the qt girlfriend you hoped for, she is just another western degenerate. She has had 9 boyfriends before you, she still texts her exes when she's spending time with you, she compares your qualities to their qualities, maybe you're not as good at sex as her other men and she lets you know about it. All in all, she really doesn't appreciate you that much because you're just the next in line. After all those years of hard work and money spent, you get dumped because the ungrateful whore gets "bored" and feels it is time to "move on", which is merely a habit for her.

Just lol if you're not against degeneracy.

Yes, most men are going to have to put in the hard yards in order to secure a girlfriend, and eventually a wife.

However, there's a small chance for you to be acquiring a virgin (as its like finding a needle in a haystack), and the last chance to acquire one would be in high school. Most girls would see their friends losing their virginities and they probably want that to adhere to their friends standards (or societal norms), its like you have to acquire your drivers license with your friends in order to keep up, and continuously be validated by peers (as women rely on seeking validation more than men). Also its about getting accepted as well.

Yes, the more guys she'd been with the more likelihood she'll dump, or divorce you.

However, I'm just accepting for what is happening now in our societies, and If I had the chance to revel in it, I'll take the chance no doubt about it.

So I don't reject degeneracy; If i had to button to ease up pains of incel then I would press it believe it, but all we could just do now is live along with it, and obviously you don't have to because you're a christian (also committed to your faith), I respect that.

Conservatives (republicans) are against the degeneracy, but since hollywood and the media are extremely liberal, they love the degeneracy, they call it "being progressive". Yes because fucking 9 guys a day is "progressive", and obviously there are more then two genders right?? Liberals are so autistic it's not even funny.

How many more of these are you gonna post?

iiiTeMpeR said:
Conservatives (republicans) are against the degeneracy, but since hollywood and the media are extremely liberal, they love the degeneracy, they call it "being progressive". Yes because fucking 9 guys a day is "progressive", and obviously there are more then two genders right?? Liberals are so autistic it's not even funny.

I feel like American conservatism is dying and becoming rarer every day. Notice how a lot of these so called conservatives have allowed entry to kikes and literal faggots. Protestants are too blame in my opinion, as they've been too soft to the JQ and have forgotten the treatments they've received from international kikes.

Anonymous said:
I feel like American conservatism is dying and becoming rarer every day. Notice how a lot of these so called conservatives have allowed entry to kikes and literal faggots. Protestants are too blame in my opinion, as they've been too soft to the JQ and have forgotten the treatments they've received from international kikes.

Agreed, I cannot understand how people don't see a problem with homosexuality is considered "normal", first off it's rarer then autism, and it doesn't take high iq to realize that it's against nature. I'm probably gonna end up on some "incel cringe" website for disagreeing with homosexuality but whatever, idc