Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel incels=/=virgins according to TI

cringanime-jpg.65688

It should be incels in denial vs incels that have accepted reality, but we should be strong doge instead.

JFL at low iq. I wouldn't be surprised if they are niggers, mang.

over for iq

Knowing that your genetics make you 100% undesirable and subhuman in the eyes of 99% of foids in the modern world and realizing there's literally nothing you can do for them to be attracted to you when even your looksmatch can be fucking Chadlites on Tinder is harmful and misogynist, bro! You should blame yourself every waking moment of the day and spend $5000 a month to self-improov so that the most you get is foids being a little bit more polite with their rejections, those first 1000 approaches were just a warm-up! :lul:

At least we understand the reason for our fate. The "Virgin" in this meme will spend his entire life searching but will still never understand why women hate him

Knowing that your genetics make you 100% undesirable and subhuman in the eyes of 99% of foids in the modern world and realizing there's literally nothing you can do for them to be attracted to you when even your looksmatch can be fucking Chadlites on Tinder is harmful and misogynist, bro! You should blame yourself every waking moment of the day and spend $5000 a month to self-improov so that the most you get is foids being a little bit more polite with their rejections, those first 1000 approaches were just a warm-up! :lul:
:lul:

I'm a good guy virgin and NOT incel! :soy::soy::soy:

So much cope! :feelsjuice:

All things aside, this meme is extremely narcissistic. Why once a female rejected me should necessarily show that I have a problem? Are females great divine beings capable of judging everything objectively? Based on the violence they have suffered from their chosen partners, I can say this is not true. Why should being rejected by someone show that you are absolutely inadequate and that you must necessarily work for her appreciation?

I hate myself because you rejected me great Goddess, I will try to be a better dog for you. :soy::soy::soy:

Reading IT and their ultimate low IQ content causes brain cancer (water is wet)

incels shouldnt have emotions theory

All things aside, this meme is extremely narcissistic. Why once a female rejected me should necessarily show that I have a problem? Are females great divine beings capable of judging everything objectively? Based on the violence they have suffered from their chosen partners, I can say this is not true. Why should being rejected by someone show that you are absolutely inadequate and that you must necessarily work for her appreciation?

I hate myself because you rejected me great Goddess, I will try to be a better dog for you. :soy::soy::soy:
This.