Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Incels trait#9864: Eating fruit with a fork

Do you eat fruit with a fork?

• Total voters
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
NormalFags eat em with their hands like primitive cave man doltards. Woke and based trucels don't get our hands dirty and utilize the sophisticated utensil, which mortals refer to as a fork.

I would like to thank @Animecel2D @NEETard for inspiration once again!
30ACD96A 0D76 43A9 936F FA0F5550F7E8

just fingermaxx bro

I eat fruit with a pitchfork

soy trait tbh

Only raisins and bananas

I use a knife.

I eat fruit with my hands but when i was in the mental hospital i used to eat them with a fork

Also wtf is that black shit looks like leeches :feelskek:

Which fruit?
I eat all fruit with fork. I chop up the fruit to bite size fork pieces. I don't do the barbarian way.

soy. an incel should eat everything cold with his hands

NormalFags eat em with their hands like primitive cave man doltards.
Woke and based trucels don't get our hands dirty and utilize the sophisticated utensil, which mortals refer to as a fork.

this sounds moronic OP, how the fuck are your hands getting covered in apple juice by eating an apple, for example?

it's also much easier for me to rinse some fucking pear/orange juice off my fingers than to clean a plate/fork so you're wasting a lot more time/water

I sometimes use a knife and cut up an apple instead of biting into it, like if my tooth is tender, but even then I still just pop it in my mouth

also option 3: just buy fruit cups and drink the pre-sliced fruit like a boss

I also eat apple sauce cups spoon-free by licking it out with my tongue.

This is practice for when I give cunnilingus to my future GF, decades of practice, won't let her down

pudding cups are deeper so I use a spoon for that though, tongue too short to reach bottom :(

Real incel trait: eating fruits and veggies with their innards and seeds

I like never meet any of the incel traits posted on this site.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back