Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Incels that im glad they're no longer with us

Just because I changed my name from Reclusemaxer to Recluse that doesn’t mean I’m tryna be somebody else I just shortened my my username
you are trying to imitate your dad

brutal 17 days inkwell forum browsing pill
Those dates are wrong. he made a thread once called "brutal voicepill" or something. He posted vocaroos of him talking while a girl was giving him head. Sometimes the vocaroo was the girl talking and insulting us. He was banned on sight

Those dates are wrong. he made a thread once called "brutal voicepill" or something. He posted vocaroos of him talking while a girl was giving him head. Sometimes the vocaroo was the girl talking and insulting us. He was banned on sight
brutal how was the girl able to talk while giving him head tho? :feelssus:

brutal how was the girl able to talk while giving him head tho? :feelssus:
There were vocaroos with the guy talking while the girl was clearly giving him head. And then there were separate vocaroos of the girl talking and attacking us

It's not like she was talking with a mouth full haha although that would be ragefuel

There were vocaroos with the guy talking while the girl was clearly giving him head. And then there were separate vocaroos of the girl talking and attacking us

It's not like she was talking with a mouth full haha although that would be ragefuel
ok makes sense
do you still have it?

@Napoleon de Geso
@JosefMengelecel
@GripMaxxing
@AllanKing

little infos on them
@Napoleon de Geso is a fakecel normie faggot who used to spam lolis back in the day.

@JosefMengelecel was a pedophile who along with a few others tried to frame another user in order to falsely have him banned for being an age cuck.

@GripMaxxing is a faggot troll who's made alts many times here.

@AllanKing is a Chinese guy who posted about wanting to fuck a femboy.

@
AllanKing
@AllanKing is a Chinese guy who posted about wanting to fuck a femboy.
worst of all tbhngl

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back