Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Incels that im glad they're no longer with us

InMemoriam

InMemoriam

Celiacel
★★★★★
@mogger : stupid full of shit normie
@The Grinch : profound mental retardation
@yearning inkwel : obvious foid larp
@sub8male : ..............

@The Grinch will be returning soon

@Colvin76 He was literally a gymaxxed Tyrone that only wanted 10/10 blonde Stacies

What happened to @The Grinch

@Colvin76 He was literally a gymaxxed Tyrone that only wanted 10/10 blonde Stacies
What if he was really a manlet with a micro dick, and he got sick of everything and larped as Tyrone to get banned.

I remember when reclusemaxer was banned

You can even see the graycel was called "Recluse" before the mods changed it or something
True, i didnt think that this was possible, to see old nick

Looks like, changed his nick just for @Recluse , forum doesnt allow duplicate nicknames

True, i didnt think that this was possible, to see old nick

Looks like, changed his nick just for @Recluse , forum doesnt allow duplicate nicknames
To be fair @Reclus3 only has 2 posts and 4 hours online

Last edited:
modcel alt confirmed :feelswhat:
Which mod do you think I am :feelskek::feelskek:
You can click on that gray clock button to see old usernames
Only those who changed it have that clock icon

To be fair @Reclus3 only has 2 posts and 4 hours online I can be Recluse and he can be recluse
Why you not going for the paragon? Spam in the sewers

To be fair @Reclus3 only has 2 posts and 4 hours online I can be Recluse and he can be recluse
Cope. there is only one based recluse and its @Reclus3

Which mod do you think I am :feelskek::feelskek:
You can click on that gray clock button to see old usernames
Only those who changed it have that clock icon
Of course you are an alt of the Master!

If an Inactive account had the name you wanted you’re telling me you wouldn’t take it for yourself ?
@Reclus3 is your father, he even confirmed it

Being paragon means nothing cause anybody can sewermax and get it
What, do ranks on this forum actually mean something? ha, it is worthless

@The Grinch : profound mental retardation
why did the faggot name himself the grinch and not mcdonald or something more avi appropriate? fuck that passive aggressive smug faggot I hope he never comes back

Cope. there is only one based recluse and its @Reclus3
This, so much this! @Reclusemaxer is nothing but a pale imitation of @Reclus3 which is why he got so jealous of him he decided to steal his name as some sort of petty revenge

To be fair @Reclus3 only has 2 posts and 4 hours online
@Reclus3 ‘s 2 posts GIGAMOGS everything you’ve posted on this forum and there’s nothing you can do about it. Quality>Quantity

@Reclus3 ‘s 2 posts GIGAMOGS everything you’ve posted on this forum and there’s nothing you can do about it. Quality>Quantity
Yeah and my 6.7K posts mog your 99.1K posts

Yeah and my 6.7K posts mog your 99.1K posts

This, so much this! @Reclusemaxer is nothing but a pale imitation of @Reclus3 which is why he got so jealous of him he decided to steal his name as some sort of petty revenge
you mean his persona is a shitty attempt to rip off someone else's rather than his own? lol.

you mean his persona is a shitty attempt to rip off someone else's rather than his own? lol.
trucel trait, you despise yourself so much you try to emulate someone else. trust me, I would know

That Grinch dude seemed pretty gay

Just because I changed my name from Reclusemaxer to Recluse that doesn’t mean I’m tryna be somebody else I just shortened my my username

trucel trait, you despise yourself so much you try to emulate someone else. trust me,

Just because I changed my name from Reclusemaxer to Recluse that doesn’t mean I’m tryna be somebody else I just shortened my my username
stop aggravating people

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back