Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Incels still live rent free on Reddit

Which thread is the the worst to you at a glance?

• 1st one

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • 2nd one

Votes: 38 71.7%
  • 3rd one

Votes: 8 15.1%
  • 4th one

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • 5th one

Votes: 3 5.7%

• Total voters
Justdone

Justdone

Trust my eye contact
★★
83D3C238 6F32 45D3 A4B3 E564637DEE35

It seems like the normies keep interacting with people who are “incels” on a regular basis or maybe they’re just on a witch hunt and just like accusing others of being incels to make an excuse to finally kick some unfortunate dude out of their lives for failing behind or they said something problematic and they don’t have the guts to address them and tell them what they think is wrong and actually help them change their mindset. I thought incels were gone from Reddit but now they just seem to be in all the popular groups or whatever they call it and it has “spread” like Covid-19 and they can’t get rid of it I wonder why :feelsPop::feelsPop:

Second is the worst, fuck these faggot enablers. First one is delusional, third one is a faggot, fourth only has a tinge of truth to it, and the fifth one is delusional too, but I'd gladly date a femcel, but they wouldn't want me.

If you're poor, why don't you buy more money ?

Redditors are obsessed with incels, whenever anyone talks even a bit against feminism , they get accused of being a incel.

If I'm 19 Why Can't I Just Turn 20 Tomorrow Instead Of Waiting 17 Days ?

‘Why don’t incels have sex with each other‘. Man, I hope something bad happens to that person.

They don't listen to any incel talking points. Many incels would gladly date a femcel, but these femcels don't want anything to do with their looksmatch men.

JFL at the 2nd post.

The more I think about it the more I think the homosexual agenda was made with the intent of making young sexually frustrated men go gay. At first the language was "People can't chose their sexuality! If I asked you to fuck a man you couldn't do it because you're straight! just like how I can't fuck women because I'm gay"
to
"why don't you just go gay? Have you ever considered that maybe you're a trans women waiting to come out of her shell?"

I'm sure not all fags where in on it back then but the ones pushing it at the top sure had this as the end goal in mind.

I’d gladly date a ”femcel”, although it would be tough as they don’t exist:waitwhat:

But probably second or third tbh:feelsjuice:

Redditors are not normies, they’re creatures fucking soyjak. Faggots

The, “Reddit please ban incel subreddits” I dislike when people ban free speech, even when it isn’t true. In this case, it’s true.

Just have sex you stupid incels

Just be a faggot theory

they want us to just be like the foids, if no chad they be lesbian, fucking cunts.

2nd post = the absolute state of globohomo clownworld

2nd and 5th because femcels don't exist.

Reddit has always been full of a bunch of jokers.

if you're starving, just be nice to food br0

The 2nd one is the dumbest because it implies that sexuality is a choice which we all know OBVIOUSLY isn't true :feelsEhh:
Unless there's something the lgbtqwerty club doesn't want to tell us... :feelshmm:

Yeah, just turn me into a Queer to solve Inceldom. :feelswhat:!

View attachment 573240
It seems like the normies keep interacting with people who are “incels” on a regular basis or maybe they’re just on a witch hunt and just like accusing others of being incels to make an excuse to finally kick some unfortunate dude out of their lives for failing behind or they said something problematic and they don’t have the guts to address them and tell them what they think is wrong and actually help them change their mindset. I thought incels were gone from Reddit but now they just seem to be in all the popular groups or whatever they call it and it has “spread” like Covid-19 and they can’t get rid of it I wonder why :feelsPop::feelsPop:
2nd one,Reddit users are no better than us. That's why I don't take them seriously

The person means gay stuff.
no, they can't be. all these reddit :soy:soyjacks always say you can't impose your idea of sexuality onto others (in the context of christianity) but then they turn around and say "all incels are fags"? wtf?????