Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Incels shouldn't have to pay taxes to support soyciety

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Charles Manson
★★★★★
Seriously if you are an incel KHHV past the age of 30+ you shouldn't have to work or pay taxes and you should be getting welfare checks every month that increase by 100$ every month but normies would go on to say "bUt ThEY wiLl bE DrAIns oN soCIety" well you seem to defend homeless people who are even bigger drains on society while attacking incels. Now back to my main point, incels shouldn't have to work because whats the fucking point if we dont have anyone to provide for or take care of???

No women, no labor.

The homeless can't work. We can.

Society offers us nothing, and so should we not have to support it at all unless we demand reform.
No labor without gf and no gf without labor.

Society offers us nothing, and so should we not have to support it at all unless we demand reform.
No labor without gf and no gf without labor.
Pardon I, Soyciety*.

Let these sex havers build their society for their future children we should be able to sit back and enjoy our time here as unwanted genetic dead ends

If kikes, sandniggers, niggers and women get reperations, than incels should get reperations as well

Many can’t work due to inceldom

Why would inceldom be a barrier to employment? I used to have a job, and I was very much incel for all of it.

yes they can but soyciety defends them for some reason for being methheads

Who would hire them? What are they qualified to do? Where would they even have their checks sent?

It's a nice fantasy but let's be honest we are the dregs of society, normies would probably tax us 300% if they could.

Yep! We came into this world without our consent, grow up to have nothing or no one, but for some reason owe society our time, health and physical labor? Fuck that. The way I look at it is, if I'm not entitled to women or a good life, then society is not entitled to my life and resources. LDAR is exactly what I'll do.

Yep! We came into this world without our consent, grow up to have nothing or no one, but for some reason owe society our time, health and physical labor? Fuck that. The way I look at it is, if I'm not entitled to women or a good life, then society is not entitled to my life and resources. LDAR is exactly what I'll do.
Based

Based to the moon.
Yep, we shouldn't be forced to pay to support sex havers, sex havers should have to support themselves since we are so hated by soyciety we might as well not have to pay taxes to make it fair.

Let these sex havers build their society for their future children we should be able to sit back and enjoy our time here as unwanted genetic dead ends
Fr, I dont want to be forced to build a "good" society for sex havers' kids while I have to lay in my bed alone.

If kikes, sandniggers, niggers and women get reperations, than incels should get reperations as well
Based af but then people will tell us "bEiNG iNceL iS a ChoICe"

Why tf do foids get reperations those creatures dont even deserve it considering they are so immoral and every cuck loves foids.

Agree, if we are denied basic human needs, we shouldn't have to pay taxes. We deserve a tax exempt status

Agree, if we are denied basic human needs, we shouldn't have to pay taxes. We deserve a tax exempt status
And 2000-5000$ monthly welfare checks

Speaking of this I should make a part 2 on this thread going further into if you are a 30 year old KHHV incel you should be exempt from taxes

True,a nd it should be recognized as a disability, the government should be forced to pay for at least 1 surgery.

thats why give incels free money not "depressed" sex havers or younglings

If the argument is "Incels are too depressed to work," then they have to give it to everyone with an argument that they're too depressed to work. There are other things in life to be sad about besides sexlessness.

it does feel kinda unfair knowing ur taxes are used to support chad and stacy while u get nothing back