Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Incels shouldn't be taxed

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
There's already tons of research done as to what is considered attractive and unattractive.
Every man should be able to go get measured for free and if he has enough unattractive features, he should be able to work as much as he wants without paying a dime of taxes.
Also when going to shops, restaurants or other places, he should never have to pay taxes.
Everything should be tax free.

I'm saying this because the society wants incels to work but there is no reason to give tax money to discrimination society.

Free teenage prostitutes, give me that as compensation (stilll shitty comopensation, that gives no love and friendship with cute teen girls)

Honestly, if we all got surgerymaxxed with tax dollars, I wouldn't mind paying taxes.
I just hate how it all goes to roasties and the war machine.

Honestly, if we all got surgerymaxxed with tax dollars, I wouldn't mind paying taxes.
I just hate how it all goes to roasties and the war machine.
If we got free surgeries, less men would be incels
Therefore, more men would work and government would get more money

Yes, I believe this. I agree.

If we got free surgeries, less men would be incels
Therefore, more men would work and government would get more money
Exactly, too bad our governments aren't just and merciful.
May Allah cause them to recede in authority before our determined and righteous brotherhood of men who hath been forsaken by this society of selfish and wicked barbarism.

U shut up fincel u can live taxfree if u want :feelstrash:

7B8E1E7C FFB4 40CB B9FF B320DF0D302F

There's already tons of research done as to what is considered attractive and unattractive.
Every man should be able to go get measured for free and if he has enough unattractive features, he should be able to work as much as he wants without paying a dime of taxes.
Also when going to shops, restaurants or other places, he should never have to pay taxes.
Everything should be tax free.

I'm saying this because the society wants incels to work but there is no reason to give tax money to discrimination society.
You’re absolutely correct. It is exceedingly well documented how much suffering ugly men go through, the bare minimum compensation is zero taxes.

We need to tax the living shit out of anyone who is above a 7/10

thats based thread to be honest

Incels and low status non-chads rarely go outside and won't have children, and don't care about "duh wahmen" so it would be cucked to expect us to pay taxes.

they should also be granted free euthanasia

And the worst is that Your taxes go to whores who ride cocks everyday and then want to abort