Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incels shouldn't be fighting wars

Saudade

Saudade

midwit
★★★★★
If you are an incel you shouldn't be fighting wars, let the Chads and people who think they have a stake in it fight for their ideals, on the other hand you were denied a basic human right like having a wife and family by the same society. If you are so keen on being a nationalist and patriot towards your country then you should explore other options of help like working abroad and sending money to the cause. Don't succumb to wave of sudden hysteria targeted towards normies (many of them Westerners who were supposedly woke and tolerant but now want to start WW3 and genocide all Russian people because media said so). War is not place for an incel, you should know better especially when history shows that the main casualty of war were young childless men, a whole generations lost in muddy trenches due war profiteers and politicians measuring which dick is bigger while their sons are exempt and safe.

This ongoing war between Slavcels which is an actual full scale conventional war unlike fighting barefoot insurgents in desert or autistic skirmishes (many clueless Westerners went to volunteer then got missiled and fled in terror realizing this isn't Afghanistan) proved that there is no glory in war when entire globe has an access to internet and social media. The only way you will be remembered is if your body ends up posted on internet, being mutilated and disrespected for internet points and sent in dm's of your family members by opposing side.

In Ukraine young women are fleeing in masses while men are forbidden and are conscripted into a war they have no chance to win, there are already tons of pictures circulating where women who just fled the war whore around on TikTok and Tinder looking for "friends" in Western countries even if some of them were engaged leaving behind their fiance's, brothers, fathers who are sent into a pointless meat grinder.

Look at this picture, do you think any of these 4 teenagers had girlfriends? They may be decent looking for their country standards but hypergamy and wealth disparity is so insane in parts of world like Eastern Europe that I am very confident to say that their only teenage memories were rotting in front of computer playing CSGO and Dota while the girl on left dined caviar in expensive restaurants and traveled around world with sexpats and her rich "associates" who are sons of some corrupt government officials. These 4 are in untrained militia with rusty Kalashnikovs wallowing in basements of a besieged city avoiding hypersonic missiles thinking about if they will even have something to eat while the girl on left will be thinking which color of Gucci purse she should order.

If yo are an incel, don't go to war, if you have any chance to flee or hide, do those for your own good.

World

Last edited:
"their only teenage memories were rotting in front of computer playing CSGO and Dota" :lul::lul::lul:

brutal

"their only teenage memories were rotting in front of computer playing CSGO and Dota" :lul::lul::lul:

brutal
I name that group the boys ! They deserve Prime pussy after the war

I can confirm that at least 50% of young east European guys don't have girls and just rot playing games while same age foids are in harems of local chads, I personally know 6"4 bull that fucked over 80 girls when we were in high school because his father was local scammer/businessman and bought him porsche panamera on 18 birthday :lul:

I can confirm that at least 50% of young east European guys don't have girls and just rot playing games while same age foids are in harems of local chads, I personally know 6"4 bull that fucked over 80 girls when we were in high school because his father was local scammer/businessman and bought him porsche panamera on 18 birthday :lul:
yet this country is probably most cucked one, wahmen hit retirement age 5 years faster than men but men live like 20 years shorter on average because of heavy alcohol usage
if you dare to shout to the queen on the street there will be 5 cucks in a second asking "are you ok my lady?" ready to beat the shit out of you, hitting the queen is death sentence and police will reward the murderers with medals and shit

and they expect me to fucking fight for society that made me suicidal since 12, for local kasia's and oskars that lived the dream while i was rotting hahahah holy fuck i would kill my entire squad if they handed me a weapon then kill myself

Patriotism = cucked :blackpill:

If I was a Ukrainian soldier I would just surrender. There’s nothing to fight for your women fled and don’t give a fuck about you

yeah im over caring about fighting for your country. im a complete doormat to people and society so the last thing i will do is give up my life fighting for a country that doesn't benefit me. should be chads who are the only ones conscripted to fight since they have already lived a high serotonin and oxytocin life so let them be fed into the meat grinder instead. the universe would be more balanced that way.

If I was a Ukrainian soldier I would just surrender.
there are so many natsoc larper retards in the ukrainian military who think they are fighting for muh blood and soil. they are fighting for jew globohomo and a jew president. the fact that there are any of these cucks fighting in the first place shows these men have no dignity

I fully agree, let sexhavers kill each other, they have for what to fight for. Incels shouldnt sacrifice themselves for anyone, after all we are not entitled to xyz. Sad thing when shits hit the fan like in Ukraine there is no choice, you can hide and try to survive but men are shot on sight in full out war.

We never had rights in a lookism based society. So we’re sacrificing our lives for human rights that everyone except us will get to enjoy??

L-L-L-Lick mah balls. You can blow each other up over rights to fucking stacy while I go play some Minecraft

No fucking way man. The fact that some people live those lives, I cannot get it.

About OP, well, yeah, i think that’s basic reasoning. I was about to say that incels were always killed in wars, but so were nowadays Chads back in the day. Being good-looking didn’t matter as much as social or economic status. Now those guys and foids are nobility and won’t die in wars.

Last edited:
Yeah, I've known this for a long time, no matter what you do, how heroic you're and even if you cure cancer and end poverty, you'll always be a sub5 and will be treated like shit. The horn effect on us is so strong that any glorious act doesn't mean anything. If I have the cure for breast or cervical cancer, I'll bury that knowledge immediately.

If you are an incel you shouldn't be fighting wars, let the Chads and people who think they have a stake in it fight for their ideals, on the other hand you were denied a basic human right like having a wife and family by the same society. If you are so keen on being a nationalist and patriot towards your country then you should explore other options of help like working abroad and sending money to the cause. Don't succumb to wave of sudden hysteria targeted towards normies (many of them Westerners who were supposedly woke and tolerant but now want to start WW3 and genocide all Russian people because media said so). War is not place for an incel, you should know better especially when history shows that the main casualty of war were young childless men, a whole generations lost in muddy trenches due war profiteers and politicians measuring which dick is bigger while their sons are exempt and safe.

This ongoing war between Slavcels which is an actual full scale conventional war unlike fighting barefoot insurgents in desert or autistic skirmishes (many clueless Westerners went to volunteer then got missiled and fled in terror realizing this isn't Afghanistan) proved that there is no glory in war when entire globe has an access to internet and social media. The only way you will be remembered is if your body ends up posted on internet, being mutilated and disrespected for internet points and sent in dm's of your family members by opposing side.

In Ukraine young women are fleeing in masses while men are forbidden and are conscripted into a war they have no chance to win, there are already tons of pictures circulating where women who just fled the war whore around on TikTok and Tinder looking for "friends" in Western countries even if some of them were engaged leaving behind their fiance's, brothers, fathers who are sent into a pointless meat grinder.

Look at this picture, do you think any of these 4 teenagers had girlfriends? They may be decent looking for their country standards but hypergamy and wealth disparity is so insane in parts of world like Eastern Europe that I am very confident to say that their only teenage memories were rotting in front of computer playing CSGO and Dota while the girl on left dined caviar in expensive restaurants and traveled around world with sexpats and her rich "associates" who are sons of some corrupt government officials. These 4 are in untrained militia with rusty Kalashnikovs wallowing in basements of a besieged city avoiding hypersonic missiles thinking about if they will even have something to eat while the girl on left will be thinking which color of Gucci purse she should order.

If yo are an incel, don't go to war, if you have any chance to flee or hide, do those for your own good.

View attachment 592270
Bitch move :bluepill:. Letting chad soldiers make u flee ur home. Bossed around until death ig.

Passports of dead russian zoomercels in ukraine.
What a waste of youth. They used the young ,dumb , naive incels as cannon fodder. The messed up thing is these young ones most likely came from single mother homes. Tricked and robbed by their own mothers and society while their foid sisters are getting dicked down by chad and old men with a some extra cash to spend after paying their bills every month.

Patriotism = cucked :blackpill:
Tbh. It looks pathetic seeing idiots line up to be used as fodder in brutal modern warfare. On top of that some rich jew fucks profiteer and expand their geopolitical influence.

Tbh. It looks pathetic seeing idiots line up to be used as fodder in brutal modern warfare. On top of that some rich jew fucks profiteer and expand their geopolitical influence.
Jewmerica will defend Ukraine to the last Ukrainian :feelsLSD: