Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Incels should talk fancier

Chudpreet

Chudpreet

ᛟ Cuckitor Curbstomper ᛟ
★★★★★
Besides the blackpill terminology we already use, I think more of us should take after users like Orzmund and Darth_Aurelius and start using more complicated vocabulary. Certainly not for the sake of making this forum look higher IQ to outsiders, but rather to alienate them. There's arguably no better way to filter out reddisoys and negrified zoomers who can only understand nigspeak.

Plus, it's good to learn new words anyway

indeed mister

Just read the dictionary or thesaurus. It helps form vocabulary. Master the use of proper grammer.

that's called being verbose not fancier nigga, start with that
Verbose means containing more words than necessary. Using more advanced vocabulary needn't include using too many words, if anything complicated terms can help to describe or sum up a certain thing more concisely

An intriguing proposition indeed.

Most people on this forum aren't native english speakers.

in practice many .IS members would find it diffcult to comprehend anything over a first grade vocabulary, let alone to communicate in such a fashion

as such, I'm not entirely convinced that this is feasible

perhaps my good sir, however, indubitably you have engaged in acts of fornication with individuals of the masculine persuasion. Therefore, I simply refuse to comply with such a request given by a sexual rapscallion such as yourself out of moral obligation.

Shut the fuck up just ban niggers on site we need mass genocide and extermination of non whites and every zoomer over 5’7 fucking 5’4 life is hell I can’t get any 22 yr old pussy!

Besides the blackpill terminology we already use, I think more of us should take after users like Orzmund and Darth_Aurelius and start using more complicated vocabulary. Certainly not for the sake of making this forum look higher IQ to outsiders, but rather to alienate them. There's arguably no better way to filter out reddisoys and negrified zoomers who can only understand nigspeak.

the only slang i use are incel slang (chad becky jbw over etc etc)
i can barely understand zoomzoom (rizz ong bussin skibidi)
i am already 50% of the way there :feelshehe: :bigbrain:

perhaps my good sir, however, indubitably you have engaged in acts of fornication with individuals of the masculine persuasion. Therefore, I simply refuse to comply with such a request given by a sexual rapscallion such as yourself out of moral obligation.
How am I a faggot? I don't think you read the post, I specifically detailed I'm not suggesting this to try and larp as high IQ:
Certainly not for the sake of making this forum look higher IQ to outsiders, but rather to alienate them

Instead of impotently whining about tiktok GrAYs, I'm actually looking for ways to remedy the problem

Last edited:
Shut the fuck up just ban niggers on site we need mass genocide and extermination of non whites and every zoomer over 5’7 fucking 5’4 life is hell I can’t get any 22 yr old pussy!
i never see any niggspeak on this site, mods are doing there job :feelshehe::feelshehe:

Yes sir i drink tea with milk at 5pm with my moustache and suit, im from london and im posh indeed.

i never see any niggspeak on this site, mods are doing there job :feelshehe::feelshehe:
It's there, just not that much. I guess the few tiktok GrAYs who do end up deciding to integrate choose to drop the niglish after reading the room

Actually, that, and cutting the edgelord type stuff will drop the number of bluepillers by like 90%...

If you go to IT, 99% of the shit they post is just screenshots of people saying outrage bait stuff.

None of our actual arguments get posted there. And of course no counter arguments either besides "Wow, no wonder women don't like you, _______".

So speaking like a stuffy nosed PH.d Biology cracker student will double the effectiveness.

How am I faggot? I don't think you read the post, I specifically detailed I'm not suggesting this to try and larp as high IQ:
I'm just fucking with you. That being said the real reason I don't think this will work is mainly
Most people on this forum aren't native english speakers.

That and we have a high turnover rate as is, so even if everyone using this site right now started using more obscure or "fancier" wording they would soon be outnumbered by newcomers who won't take the time to go with your idea.

I'll start talking more like Vincent Price then...

That and we have a high turnover rate as is, so even if everyone using this site right now started using more obscure or "fancier" wording they would soon be outnumbered by newcomers who won't take the time to go with your idea.
It is true that we might get outnumbered by 2024cels anyway, but I still feel like this strategy could cut down the number of bluepillers by a significant amount.

BTW my bad if it looked like I was calling you a faggot. I was typing too fast on this truecel PC so it didn't register the "a" between "I" and "faggot". Makes me look like I was either insulting you or am an ESLer third world pajeet :forcedsmile:

It is true that we might get outnumbered by 2024cels anyway, but I still feel like this strategy could cut down the number of bluepillers by a significant amount.
You can go ahead and try it but I feel like trying to get a bunch of anonymous niggas on the internet to do anything, much less change their way of typing is a lost cause
BTW my bad if it looked like I was calling you a faggot. I was typing too fast on this truecel PC so it didn't register the "a" between "I" and "faggot". Makes me look like I was either insulting you or am an ESLer third world pajeet :forcedsmile:
it's fine, my brain added the A anyways when I was reading and I didn't even notice it until you pointed it out.

5’7?! Oy you kike

Over for LowIQcels (me)

What about Mexico or spain
Mexicans disgust me. I’m white supremist, have traveled to Spain multiple times but the holes there aren’t really white. Nothing on this shit hole disgusting planet beats the suburbs blonde white sorwhority girls. ER was right every other “women” should be genocided

Mexicans disgust me. I’m white supremist, have traveled to Spain multiple times but the holes there aren’t really white. Nothing on this shit hole disgusting planet beats the suburbs blonde white sorwhority girls. ER was right every other “women” should be genocided
Go to Poland white Stacy’s and they are shorter

Go to Poland white Stacy’s and they are shorter
Slavs disgust me even more. They are nasty ugly look asiatic and all prostitute!
You’re just fedcel trying to keep my incel genetics away from 18 yr old Anglo Saxon Stacey!

Slavs disgust me even more. They are nasty ugly look asiatic and all prostitute!
You’re just fedcel trying to keep my incel genetics away from Anglo Saxon Stacey!
I don’t even like white girls Their personalities are extremely repulsive and no I am not fedcel you JewGroid

I don’t even like white girls Their personalities are extremely repulsive and no I am not fedcel you JewGroid
Ok well enjoy your mystery meat “women” and I’ll stick to what I like

It is all roast beef at the end of the day
No. I prefer a hole I am actually able to communicate with in some way for a relationship which for me is a blonde sorwhority stace.

If I wanted a random foid as fuck hole I would get a hooker which I’ve done countless times.
Listen I don’t give af what you choose to fuck or what kind of degenerate race mixing you want to engage on just leave me out of it!

@Sheogorath is also a good role model. Many of his high-IQ threads show his brilliance. :feelsaww:

ovER for ESL brocels

Articulate indeed good man.

I agree. I need to expand my vocabulary. I've been using the same words for the past few years. I'll work on it.

ooga booga brotha dat 2 hard 4 a nigga liek me