Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] Incels should take care of theirselves.

moroccancel

moroccancel

Meditatemaxxing.
-
Yeah, inceldom sucks. Suffering bullying for being a genetically programmed human to end millions of evolutionary genealogy is bullshit. Watching normiecucks and chads enjoying life the way you want is hard, however... What's the use of destroying yourself over something you can't control?

It is more clear that this forum is infested with teenagers and twenty-somethings with no experience in life; who have never worked and live with their parents in an Anglo-Saxon country where they have never had to worrying about the food they are going to eat, the bills to pay or how screwed up things are in other parts of the globe. In their emotional immaturity, they let inceldom consume them and all they do is let themselves die because they will never be able to reproduce. Yes, the vital objective of every human being has been lost, which is to reproduce, but why do you have to constantly hurt yourself for something, which, as I repeat, you cannot control? You gain weight, you screw up your health with junk food, you don't exercise, you leave your studies aside and you blame all your misfortunes on things that are fully under your control. You drop out of school, you live off your parents, many of you become morbidly obese whose life project becomes wanting to die because in your gynocentrism you consider that the appreciation of a foid it is the end and the engine of your life: many of you say you have swallowed the "blackpill" and the only thing you do is live in a permanent adoration of women because you can never have them.

An inevitable law of life is that life is suffering, and only you are consumed in your suffering because you do not want to park your supine stupidity and focus all your efforts in what can give you a more prosperous and full life.

While you do NEET, you screw up your health, you drop out or do not take job alternatives in a competitive world, you are only condemning yourselves to being social outcasts, which is precisely what society wants from you. Instead of maximizing everything to which you can aspire, you put as cardinal point that your vital success is to consensually put yourselves in a vagina and that that woman give you a positive feedback.

Do you want to fuck your health? Do you want to live all day drunk, drugged, stupid, increasing your suffering or do you want solutions? Clearly many of you rejoice in being social outcasts and want to extrapolate our victimization to all facets of your life.

You live in a permanent "everythingisacopepill", when you do not understand that the fundamental point is that despite the fact that you have lost your biological imperative, you have an infinity of things to do.

Everything flows, nothing lasts, and there is no one else that makes you suffer more than yourself. Society will discriminate against you, women will not approach you, and you may never achieve other of your dreams, but the key to your happiness will not be given to you by anyone but yourself, because you are only a machine that responds to stimuli.

Empty your mind, meditate, exercise and eat healthy so that your body functions optimally. Give your best in your studies and use your money efficiently; stop being a parasite of your parents and start planning with the options that you have the most you can aspire to in this life.

The fact that you are an inactive and demoralized subject is what women want and this society of normies; they want you to sink into your misery, to consume compulsively, that you get fat until you explode, that you have to be a slave to pharmaceutical companies for screwing up your health, that you ask for government help to live like an outcast while the woke feminists and leftists want to socialize state aid so that society gets bored and the elites continue to play with the destinies of desperate people like you.

The solution to inceldom isn't fucking, it's understanding that there's nothing a woman can give you that you can't give yourself. The rest are childish idealizations from which you have not yet been able to escape: you've swallowed the blackpill, you're stuck in the cope-neet-rot-rope loop. Get the hell out of that cycle and understand once and for all that you shouldn't destroy your life for a woman and take care of yourself, brocel.

Life isn't fair, and we can't do the exact same things normies and Chads do in order to be happy. We need to find our own ways in finding happiness.

This era has nothing for me to desire so i will lean back and leech.

As a developingcountrycel... boy, if you want to offer some narcissistic, know-it-all sandnigger cope, make it short at the very least.

Tks Doc everything sounds so much clearer now

As a developingcountrycel... boy, if you want to offer some narcissistic, know-it-all sandnigger cope, make it short at the very least.
This is the stupidity you face when you think it's all bullshit because you believe in your gynocentric mind that everything revolves around you fucking a woman. Do you call everything cope? That is your problem. If a normie here in Morocco fucks while she doesn't have money, she doesn't have a job and lives by stealing or selling small doses of hashish. What do you call that? The success?

I live in fucking hell as a third world country, so what? Honestly, the little pleasures in life are there, but you want to focus on self-destructing because you don't fuck or because you're a immature mind that doesn't understand that what you can't control and take what you can do is not a cope, but the most efficient way to live life.

This is the stupidity you face when you think it's all bullshit because you believe in your gynocentric mind that everything revolves around you fucking a woman. Do you call everything cope? That is your problem. If a normie here in Morocco fucks while she doesn't have money, she doesn't have a job and lives by stealing or selling small doses of hashish. What do you call that? The success?

I live in fucking hell as a third world country, so what? Honestly, the little pleasures in life are there, but you want to focus on self-destructing because you don't fuck or because you're a immature mind that doesn't understand that what you can't control and take what you can do is not a cope, but the most efficient way to live life.
I'll repeat it... you can make your whole bluepill bs way shorter. Also, you're not the only retard who lives in a third world country. The world does not spin around you.

Life isn't fair, and we can't do the exact same things normies and Chads do in order to be happy. We need to find our own ways in finding happiness.
What can't you do? Fuck and have friends? Wow, looks like the world shuts down because you're a fucking orc. Please brocel, the life options are so many that you focus on being an outcast with no choice but to imitate others or say: "I can't achieve what normies or chads do because I'm incel".

Sit down, close your eyes, and breathe deeply for ten timed minutes. Everything is empty of content; seeking happiness beyond yourself does not get you anywhere, because everything is impermanent and happiness based on things other than yourself does not depend on you. Thus, you will not find happiness, only a cycle of constant suffering.

Vice versa what’s the point of preserving something that isn’t going to be around forever? After we die the lineage dies as well
Simple: everything we work for disappears. Your lineage will not make you happy, fucking life will not make you happy, death does not get you anywhere. Instead of taking care of oneself, one wants to self-sabotage in a childish attitude because they don't want to overcome a fundamental point: Suffering because you don't fuck is gynocentrism and you're still stuck in a bluepill dichotomy

Yeah, inceldom sucks. Suffering bullying for being a genetically programmed human to end millions of evolutionary genealogy is bullshit. Watching normiecucks and chads enjoying life the way you want is hard, however... What's the use of destroying yourself over something you can't control?

It is more clear that this forum is infested with teenagers and twenty-somethings with no experience in life; who have never worked and live with their parents in an Anglo-Saxon country where they have never had to worrying about the food they are going to eat, the bills to pay or how screwed up things are in other parts of the globe. In their emotional immaturity, they let inceldom consume them and all they do is let themselves die because they will never be able to reproduce. Yes, the vital objective of every human being has been lost, which is to reproduce, but why do you have to constantly hurt yourself for something, which, as I repeat, you cannot control? You gain weight, you screw up your health with junk food, you don't exercise, you leave your studies aside and you blame all your misfortunes on things that are fully under your control. You drop out of school, you live off your parents, many of you become morbidly obese whose life project becomes wanting to die because in your gynocentrism you consider that the appreciation of a foid it is the end and the engine of your life: many of you say you have swallowed the "blackpill" and the only thing you do is live in a permanent adoration of women because you can never have them.

An inevitable law of life is that life is suffering, and only you are consumed in your suffering because you do not want to park your supine stupidity and focus all your efforts in what can give you a more prosperous and full life.

While you do NEET, you screw up your health, you drop out or do not take job alternatives in a competitive world, you are only condemning yourselves to being social outcasts, which is precisely what society wants from you. Instead of maximizing everything to which you can aspire, you put as cardinal point that your vital success is to consensually put yourselves in a vagina and that that woman give you a positive feedback.

Do you want to fuck your health? Do you want to live all day drunk, drugged, stupid, increasing your suffering or do you want solutions? Clearly many of you rejoice in being social outcasts and want to extrapolate our victimization to all facets of your life.

You live in a permanent "everythingisacopepill", when you do not understand that the fundamental point is that despite the fact that you have lost your biological imperative, you have an infinity of things to do.

Everything flows, nothing lasts, and there is no one else that makes you suffer more than yourself. Society will discriminate against you, women will not approach you, and you may never achieve other of your dreams, but the key to your happiness will not be given to you by anyone but yourself, because you are only a machine that responds to stimuli.

Empty your mind, meditate, exercise and eat healthy so that your body functions optimally. Give your best in your studies and use your money efficiently; stop being a parasite of your parents and start planning with the options that you have the most you can aspire to in this life.

The fact that you are an inactive and demoralized subject is what women want and this society of normies; they want you to sink into your misery, to consume compulsively, that you get fat until you explode, that you have to be a slave to pharmaceutical companies for screwing up your health, that you ask for government help to live like an outcast while the woke feminists and leftists want to socialize state aid so that society gets bored and the elites continue to play with the destinies of desperate people like you.

The solution to inceldom isn't fucking, it's understanding that there's nothing a woman can give you that you can't give yourself. The rest are childish idealizations from which you have not yet been able to escape: you've swallowed the blackpill, you're stuck in the cope-neet-rot-rope loop. Get the hell out of that cycle and understand once and for all that you shouldn't destroy your life for a woman and take care of yourself, brocel.
I basically agree with everything you typed.

What can't you do? Fuck and have friends? Wow, looks like the world shuts down because you're a fucking orc. Please brocel, the life options are so many that you focus on being an outcast with no choice but to imitate others or say: "I can't achieve what normies or chads do because I'm incel".

Sit down, close your eyes, and breathe deeply for ten timed minutes. Everything is empty of content; seeking happiness beyond yourself does not get you anywhere, because everything is impermanent and happiness based on things other than yourself does not depend on you. Thus, you will not find happiness, only a cycle of constant suffering.
I never said anything about seeking happiness beyond myself. Sex isn't the only thing in life that can make a single individual happy.

Some truthbomb dropped from the TopG

I never said anything about seeking happiness beyond myself. Sex isn't the only thing in life that can make a single individual happy.
And only you yourself are the key to your happiness. The fundamental key is to maximize everything we can and take care of ourselves, something that sadly many brocels do not understand, because they put all their happiness in others and for others.

many of you become morbidly obese whose life project becomes wanting to die because in your gynocentrism you consider that the appreciation of a foid it is the end and the engine of your life: many of you say you have swallowed the "blackpill" and the only thing you do is live in a permanent adoration of women because you can never have them.
Didn’t read the whole thing cause this is the most important part. That’s what I’ve been trying to tell LDAR cels. Your LDAR is based on foid worship if anything. It’s cucked. Take care of yourself instead.

Let’s say I have money then and a Great gym bod. Then what? Like what’s the end goal ? Self care , just because I’m past the point of being happy due to life long abuse and torment no amount of money , or exercise will make me forget about what happened to me. I still go out to eat , to church and occasionally to the arcade or movies to enjoy my self but ultimately it still isn’t satisfying because I’m doing it ALONE. N,C, and S do those things with there friends and so. Something people like us will more than likely never have
You're projecting things I haven't said, partially. Money is the fruit of your labor and taking care of yourself is not necessarily being a gym obssesed: good nutrition, exercise, start meditating in a calm and peaceful environment. This will make your body work in the best possible way that will affect your mental health in a certain way, as opposed to spending all day on the computer eating junk food and crying because you're genetically unfuckable. Because this will bring you health problems, mental problems and these will be much worse. The key is to take care of yourself. The greatest purpose is yourself because there is nothing greater in you than yourself.

They have hit you, they have mistreated you, they have insulted you. Have you been raped perhaps? All this systematically and continuously? Think seriously. The damage done to you will not exceed the damage you do to yourself. You mentioned physical problems due to the aftermath of a fight. Beyond this, all those people and situations have passed and you only remain repeating the same events constantly in your mind to block you and justify inaction, and that will make you suffer more because you are comfortable in the solidity of your situation, and that is a pattern that you must break by developing your potential, not like a cope redpill, but understanding that letting go of what you can control and maximize is just wasting your life on many pleasures you want to miss out on.

My personal experience may seem incredible to you, but I eat trucel, I have friends, which I see occasionally to play video games, have a drink or watch football. And what is the result? Does my happiness depend on them sharing with me what I like? No, it is one more addition to my life, which was perfectly dispensable for a large part of my life because I have broken my body to have a place to live, a computer, a stable internet connection and even if I live with a shit salary, I can live my life working on so many things that I can do and I like. But, this requires time, and compassion with ourselves, valuing small things and knowing how to enjoy them. You only focus your happiness on everything you can do for yourself, but you want to do it with others because you have not learned to enjoy all the great options that await you. There are tens of thousands of books to discover, hundreds of musical genres, dozens of hobbies, And among all this in the world we live in, we need to learn to empty ourselves of all the shit that we have sitting around. for a few minutes, take a deep breath and realize that everything is empty and that being happy is within ourselves. Friends come as they come, but you remain in yourself, all the time.

And this is the problem of the brocels that have taken the blackpill to stay on the surface: this is what you are, and these are the circumstances. Life is not all women, it is not all sex; that is a complement that bothers us not to have,. but wanting to suffer for it continuously and permanently is genocentrism: giving your happiness to the woman and other people because you can't possess them. It is a social oneitis: we fall in love with appearances and the lives of others and do not worry about cultivating ourselves.

Those who say that everything is cope because they don't fuck actually, live in the cope of saying that everything is cope because saying that everything is cope their cope for not wanting to move on and continue suffering masochistically.

I'll repeat it... you can make your whole bluepill bs way shorter. Also, you're not the only retard who lives in a third world country. The world does not spin around you.
What is the bluepill? You have no arguments except repeating an automatic and patterned response of essential arguments that you can't conceive. The cult of self-destruction is basically a cope of lazy and thugs.

You use terms like "bluepill" in an irrelevant context. You use the term "cope" in your low IQ ideology that everything that is not penetrating a woman in life is a cope, because you do not stop focusing your life on what a woman thinks of you.

Honestly, a person who does not want to dialectically dismantle my points with reasonable arguments except to say simplistic nonsense is effectively a person who lacks intellectual honesty to debate, because effectively, you have nothing to say and you only feed your post counter to be permanently irrelevant.

Brocel, wake up and start using your brain.

When I step out to try and meet knew people they poop on me every time no lie
What can they give you that you can't give yourself? A rational piece of meat that gives feedback to your brain?

This is why I cope with redpill for motivation

it Started when I was very young , my dad would abuse me and it all started from their the low self esteem and self hatred .. as I grew older going to public school and being exposed or normies only heightened the previously mentioned issues . I can’t wake up one morning and be like oh everything is ok and I dont hate my self and I love my self .. which would be a lie and it will reflect in the physical world .

It is clear that you suffer, brocel, this is undeniable and no one can deny your suffering because it is you and many more people who suffer their inceldom according to their circumstances. However, every action has an intention, every retrogression to the past only has the objective of remembering the bad without focusing on the fact that the past are experiences that can only return to the present if they are repeated, and it is not a future projection. Sartre said:

"The human being is what he does with what was made of him."

This is the ultimate declaration of freedom. Some incels would be content in a determined and eminently fatalistic world because that justifies their inaction and poor judgment. They just want to recreate that they are determined to be morbidly obese, live off their parents, live off the State, commit suicide or in extremely minority cases, carry out terrorist attacks, which is no less the extension of a suicide or infinitely extending his suffering in a lifelong solitary cell in a county jail.

The rest of your life is yours, brocel. Take care of yourself.

I’ve gamed alone , went to church alone , went to the pool alone did everything alone for my entire life dude.. practically all the adventures I’ve done alone . As er said something about college being beautiful but it’s dark if you have to experience it alone
Why do you feel that doing things is bad? Honestly, I don't quite understand what is the purpose of being continuously surrounded by people to carry out your vital projects. It seems like a kind of cope, in the psychological sense of the term projecting onto others what you want.

ER was simply an HTN that, as I want you to see, wasted his life when he had infinite options and his obsession with standards led him to call himself an incel. Don't you think it's stupid?

You told me to try and move past my pain and I did try , I tried for years .
Forgetting something on your own is impossible. You must empty your mind firstly meditating, secondly organizing your life, thirdly, seeing everything you can do and that can lead you to achieve what you can do in this life and quarter, learn that everything you cling to in this life other than your own well-being is simply fruitless.

I don't enjoy non-LDAR stuff. I would only do it if it was possible to get foids.

Why bother working on yourself LUL if you're alone you're a nobody anyways. Fuck you idiots and your solitary dreams that don't involve other peoples fucking gaslighter retards. If you failed socially and sexually since HS and college it was over back then that was the start. If you're alive right now you're a zombie/undead you're not alive dude you're dead and you died that day in HS

Why bother working on yourself LUL if you're alone you're a nobody anyways. Fuck you idiots and your solitary dreams that don't involve other peoples fucking gaslighter retards. If you failed socially and sexually since HS and college it was over back then that was the start. If you're alive right now you're a zombie/undead you're not alive dude you're dead and you died that day in HS

You are just the slave of people's will.