Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incels should strive to be creepy as possible

SocialzERo

SocialzERo

Stacyless virgin
★★
Your main course of actions in life should be the reason why foids choose bear over man :feelsokman: If you're a high inhib and low T, use phenibut or some other GABAergic.

I'm so low T even they could probably beat me up. they clearly aren't scared of me in public even when alone since they laugh at me just walking by.

I'm so low T even they could probably beat me up. they clearly aren't scared of me in public even when alone since they laugh at me just walking by.
even a tall foid stands no chance against a low T manlet. just be aware of the whiteknights who patrol the streets.

Brutal. They cross the street to avoid me

1723571353003l

my face alone is all i need to be creep foids out of their minds. All I need to do is go outside

based

but the problem is that if you're too creepy, eg. rape, then foids will probably enjoy it

in fact, there are few things which foids enjoy more than rape

plus nowadays you don't have to be 'creepy' to creep foids out, it's enough to exist and be within a 100m radius

so imo maybe it's better to just ignore them, not care abt them and let them freak themselves out. that said, creepmaxxing is based, so if you are skillful at it then go ahead

Fart then run away, They will die from the smell, make sure to eat beans, Also do this in closed elevators then say sorry it slipped