Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incels should stay far away from games like the Sims 4

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
So, I thought: I'm bored as fuck, this game seems popular for some reason, I can pirate it for free, what's the harm?

Well, all it ended up doing is remind me of how lonely and miserable I am.

All you do in that game is play family and romance and stuff. So I made a Sim that looked like me, but having only a single sim isn't fun. So I either had to make a wife for him, or play him single and have him date AI sims. Which is more action than I'd ever get in real life. Doesn't help that he makes much more money than me.

Why is real life so fucking shit? Seriously, nothing good ever happens.

the only good thing in life is being loved

So I made a Sim that looked like me, but having only a single sim isn't fun. So I either had to make a wife for him, or play him single and have him date AI sims. Which is more action than I'd ever get in real life. Doesn't help that he makes much more money than me.
JFL did you really get mogged by a Sims AI male? DAMN NIBBA ITS BEYOND OGRE

a lot of women like the sims, and as we know women have shit taste

I have experience with this. If you play for long enough you start to actually dissociate and believe you are not alone.

Last time I played the sims I made a brothel full of prime JB jfl

Either way it's a cucked game.

I just careermax and then uninstall it,I don't really like these series made for foids.

All you do in that game is play family and romance and stuff. So I made a Sim that looked like me, but having only a single sim isn't fun. So I either had to make a wife for him, or play him single and have him date AI sims. Which is more action than I'd ever get in real life. Doesn't help that he makes much more money than me.

Someone should make mods like "divorce rape" , "muh feminism, ya bucks" "my BBC". Without forgetting a "Blackpill" mod for your sim. It would become a shitshow, which would closely mimic reality.

It just gets boring after awhile

It just gets boring after awhile
The Sims was only ever fun for 30 mins or so, after you get bored of burning people to death and putting toilets on the front lawn.

I never played this game tbh and won't play

Sims 2 was pretty good. Never really played the other ones.

the sims is the harry potter of games...
mostly enjoyed by womyn

When I played Sims Freeplay I made a mafia and killed off all the foids. All depends on how you choose to play it

Last edited:
I loved the Sims games, they were dope asf. They were good copes and time waster tbh

I for some reason don't mind that the game reminding me that im subhuman

Sims is only good for all the wacky shit that can happen, CHANGE MY MIND.
If it doesn't involve locking people in a room, giving birth to a glitched out baby or the grim reaper coming to haunt your house, then it's not worth it

I tried every Sims game from 2 to 4, and none could pull a constant frame rate to save their fucking lives - you’d think they’d make at least 1 game that works halfway decent.

Those games are all about living vicariously to me...play an idealized version of yourself and such. Truth be told I can’t play those games for too long anyways, that constant fulfillment of needs is anxiety-inducing.