Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incels should have their own month, not for celebration but with another purpose

Incel_Marxist_Carn

Incel_Marxist_Carn

Self-banned
-
Incels should have their own month were the main purpose is stalking (In video game), you will actually have to put some effort into it and fit in so no fat or super short Incels allowed. you will be respected more if you stalk your Oneitis but random hot girls are also ok. the funny part is that authorities will not be able too do anything about it if you act right about it, lets say for example a cop questions you about it, you have unlimited amount of options to avoid all problems. you can lie about it and act cool, you can run away or a more creative way to do it is act severely autistic so the cops are too afraid of consequences, same works with guards and others in general. Incels will have more fun than ever before and wont have to deal with consequences unlike other crimes (still in video game). Incels will only benefit from it, people will respect and be more afraid of Incels, we will become much more famous worldwide and will constantly be in the spotlight. to prove that you have actually done it and gain respect you will be required to film it or make photo albums.

also females being stalked (in video game) doesnt hurt anyone, if she finds out its simply a valuable life lesson for her to treat incels better if she doesnt want to be stalked, Also its very healthy for the foids to be tested, it might awake them.

to avoid tracking online we will post eachothers content only on non secure websites, not our own. We could have a secret secure Id system were the number of the creator is in the content, we could make it into a competition were the hardest working incels for the cause makes decent amount of money on it. (obviously its all in game content :feelsokman:)

Am I insane for thinking this? wouldnt it be a lot of fun? People on IT always tell Incels that they should go outside.

P.s Im posting this on my school computer and the people working at school can log into the computer whenever they want, wonder what would happen if they saw this. :waitwhat: also pretty sure my computer is the property of the state. probably shouldnt remain logged in when not using.

Incels should have their own month were the main purpose is stalking (In video game), you will actually have to put some effort into it and fit in so no fat or super short Incels allowed. you will be respected more if you stalk your Oneitis but random hot girls are also ok. the funny part is that authorities will not be able too do anything about it if you act right about it, lets say for example a cop questions you about it, you have unlimited amount of options to avoid all problems. you can lie about it and act cool, you can run away or a more creative way to do it is act severely autistic so the cops are too afraid of consequences, same works with guards and others in general. Incels will have more fun than ever before and wont have to deal with consequences unlike other crimes (still in video game). Incels will only benefit from it, people will respect and be more afraid of Incels, we will become much more famous worldwide and will constantly be in the spotlight. to prove that you have actually done it and gain respect you will be required to film it or make photo albums.

also females being stalked (in video game) doesnt hurt anyone, if she finds out its simply a valuable life lesson for her to treat incels better if she doesnt want to be stalked, Also its very healthy for the foids to be tested, it might awake them.

to avoid tracking online we will post eachothers content only on non secure websites, not our own. We could have a secret secure Id system were the number of the creator is in the content, we could make it into a competition were the hardest working incels for the cause makes decent amount of money on it. (obviously its all in game content :feelsokman:)

Am I insane for thinking this? wouldnt it be a lot of fun? People on IT always tell Incels that they should go outside.

P.s Im posting this on my school computer and the people working at school can log into the computer whenever they want, wonder what would happen if they saw this. :waitwhat: also pretty sure my computer is the property of the state. probably shouldnt remain logged in when not using.
Literally was walking home behind a foid because we live in the same area and I commented to some guys how she was pretty and everyone thought I was stalking her fml

Literally was walking home behind a foid because we live in the same area and I commented to some guys how she was pretty and everyone thought I was stalking her fml
Got to think about making this post today when I was walking home and a hot foid was in front of me, she was walking a lot slower than me but I didn't wanna walk in front of her since I knew she would be disgusted by seeing me, thought about the fact that if she looked back at me she would instantly assume that I was stalking her. also a foid right in front of me at the supermarket started laughing hysterically while she was staring right at me, she tried to stop when she noticed that I was pissed off, Foids are truly evil. I'm an 18 year old guy and some used up whole thinks she has the right to do that. wanted to ask wtf is her problem but I was simply not confident enough