Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

incels should consider being a trucker... booming industry thanks to buying shit online

Very good advice tbh.
Chad truckers get laid at bars etc. Truckpill.
Do you know the trucker ep. in simpsons?

Truck drivers are extremely underpaid, face a lot of pressure to move from A to B as fast as possible, and it's just a matter of time until long-distance driving is taken over by robots. And first by low-wage migrants, of course. Meanwhile, people who drive out shit for Amazon are under so much pressure that they piss in bottles in their trucks because they face so much pressure to deliver as much as possible as soon as possible.

No, trucking jobs are shit. Unless you luck into a really good job, which you won't because you're an unloved incel, you'll have to take part in unloading trucks, dealing with normalshits, Jew boss that will fuck you over if any items are broken/missing, insanely long hours...

And self-driving trucks will become prevalent within the next generation.

i suck at driving too much

jfl all jobs are shit

Theyll be automatised soon anyway

a truck is a metal prison. every single trucker I've talked to seemed insanse ngl
+
Theyll be automatised soon anyway
this

Implying I have will or motivation to do anything

I've always thought since a kid that being a trucker would be a fun job.

Truckers seem pretty based nowadays.

TruckTrans

Nah, they started drug testing truckers here in the United States. Also, I don't have enough confidence to pick up hookers, especially if I am not high on meth. :incel:

Work with many truck drivers in jobs I've had. I don't envy them, trying to get some huge ass truck thru some crowded city traffic while the customer (sometimes me, lol) is bitching at them

also, holy shit necro lol

I associate the profession with AIDS-ridden truckers in Johannesburg.

I drove a truck for a few years.

It was a great job

@OwnerOpcell what say you truckercel how do you like it?

I love my job but I cant the deal with the loneliness.

honk honk

Nah, they started drug testing truckers here in the United States. Also, I don't have enough confidence to pick up hookers, especially if I am not high on meth. :incel:
are you a meth user?

I've been a neet for years now, but if I must work in the future, trucking will definitely be at the top of the list. I would rather do that then work in fast food, retail or a brutal warehouse job tbh

I am not allowed to drive a truck cuz my lazy eye

would probably be fun except i hate driving

is it really difficult backing up with trailers and in general?
in can be.
gets easier the more you do it. will still find yourself going into places taking one look and saying how the hell am i suppose to do this.
pulled a few trailers im not familiar with recently was fun and nerve wracking at the same time. spread axle flatbeds

in can be.
gets easier the more you do it. will still find yourself going into places taking one look and saying how the hell am i suppose to do this.
pulled a few trailers im not familiar with recently was fun and nerve wracking at the same time. spread axle flatbeds
hell yeah thats pretty cool tbh :smonk:

I'm moving to "Canada" to become a trucker.