Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel “Incels should be left/right wing” no .

lu.jones

lu.jones

Wiggercel heightcel cutecel autismcel
★★
1. Both groups are incelphobic. They both hate us so why should we beg one to tolerate us

2. We aren’t robots . We don’t have to pick an ideology and conform to it .

Some people think we are like that SpongeBob episode where plankton puts the robot hats on them. All hail plankton!

3. Incels are individuals. Just like any other community, we are all different people with different lives, beliefs and experiences.

We are an extremely multicultural and diverse community as well!.

this site is far more diverse than incel tears, and even more diverse that anti racism protests

No one cares about your political beliefs

Incels are individuals. Just like any other community, we are all different people with different lives, beliefs and experiences.

We are an extremely multicultural and diverse community as well!.

any ideology is just a cope i was coping with right wing for years until i realized there are far better copes. Idgaf about society or anyone else except myself tbh

any ideology is just a cope i was coping with right wing for years until i realized there are far better copes. Idgaf about society or anyone else except myself tbh
Exactly! . Why get into politics . That isn’t gonna get me pussy

It’s all white and ricesluts
not even rice on the last one i saw, one curry whore with her tits out almost, her dad was busy working most likely, same with her looksmatch

i also remebr almost no men and the few there where was fags and a sea of pale upperclass cunts