Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Incels should be exempt from paying taxes

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★

This but unironically.

Part of me agrees. In general taxes are the "membership dues" of a society, and in exchange you partake in certain shared benefits. However, even though sex and dating are not directly related to, or paid by, government funding or subsidies, I still think it's an overall benefit of being part of this society. If we are rejected from a fundamental and universal aspect of belonging, then it's as if society has broken its promise, and deserves nothing in return.

That being said, if an IRS glowie is here, I have always paid my taxes and filed returns.

If you think being an incel only affects sex and dating, you're not an incel.
You know what I mean. Sex and dating affect and overlap with other considerations, such as happiness and physical health.

Part of me agrees. In general taxes are the "membership dues" of a society, and in exchange you partake in certain shared benefits. However, even though sex and dating are not directly related to, or paid by, government funding or subsidies, I still think it's an overall benefit of being part of this society. If we are rejected from a fundamental and universal aspect of belonging, then it's as if society has broken its promise, and deserves nothing in return.

That being said, if an IRS glowie is here, I have always paid my taxes and filed returns.
The thing is that it's not explicitly defined, it's one of the unwritten rules of society that NTs abide by. This is one of the unwritten things that us non-NTs have to deal with, when we point out the ostracization of such benefits, we get gaslit. So good luck, because since they're never going to acknowledge anything that's not explicit, then by extension, they cannot acknowledge such inequality (Even though the woke left does this all the time, and that brings from me a differing opinion than what I've written but that's another story).

Bruh I just made a comment about this in another thread
Same. And yet our tax dollars fund national initiatives to screen for, track, and treat STDs. :lasereyes:
Will watch your video soon

No one should pay taxes. It is theft.

Incels should get goverment money cuz having no hoes is a disability

Incels should get goverment money cuz having no hoes is a disability
If the Feds can give all that money to:

Immigrants
Disability pricks
Iran
Welfare queens
And so on

People like US who are law-abiding and have contributed should get a slice. And a big one.

Immigrants
Disability pricks
Iran
Welfare queens
And so on

People like US who are law-abiding and have contributed should get a slice. And a big one.
The immagrants dont deserve shit

They tax my paycheck 30%.

Who is this guy and where is he from? I can't place his unique accent.

Interesting stuff. Would like to hear more from him.

Thanks. Is that @Mortis himself? These seem to just be privately uploaded videos.

There's no channel to watch more of this guy's content?
No, he just downloaded the videos

Thanks. Is that @Mortis himself? These seem to just be privately uploaded videos.

There's no channel to watch more of this guy's content?
You can search the tiktok tag “neo.coom”

No one should have to pay taxes, Fuck the government.

I don’t pay taxes so it’s not an issue

No pussy no taxes

Immigrants
Disability pricks
Iran
Welfare queens
And so on

You forgot a certain group that seems to get los of tax money

Foids and Chads should subsidy Incels