Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incels should be allies with lgbtq community for their own benefit

kay'

kay'

المانلة المعذّب
★★★★★
Time for my occasional high iq thread.

Listen here faggots, Ehemm..

As we all know lgbtq folks are fragile and have no idea what real life is.

It shows in their 41% sui rates.

You as an incel would benefit from encouraging them to actually go forward in their transformation and mutilate themselves as much as possible especially if its a man heres why.

if you are pushing a man into that road he will either:

.Join the 41%
.Become fully gay after mutilating himself
.in case he gets in a relationship hes taking one man with him

All in all you re winning by taking one man or two man out of the dating market thus less competition for you.

If its a woman whos transforming you can be her friend and be there emotionally for her throughout the disgusting process.

After she fully transitions (hopefully doesnt do too much damage).

She will realise what a dumbass she was for thinking being a man is cool and dandy especially if shes like 5'1 and will want to detransition immediately. Plenty of examples you can check on r/detrans. It is full of women regretting their transition.

Since you were a good friend and a shoulder to cry on, you might get pussy (hopefully if she hasnt ruined that too).

Thats basically it, ofc in reality 90% of people whether they say they are allies to lgbtq or not laugh at them behind their back.

You can do the same. No need to fight it. They are the ones ruining their lives not you.

This thread sound evil but life is evil or i wouldnt be here.

@Fat Link thoughts sumo link?

Completely agree. If we get in there acronym then normies will be forced to accept us

This post deserves a warning. Too many lgbtxyzs will mean notable cultural changes like how they're everywhere in our games, TV shows, and in advertisements. Don't forget how DEI will affect your chances at getting employed as well. Also gays are promiscuous don't think they won't be hunting pussy too. Lastly, even if things work in ur favor and straight guys become rare (allowing you to breed) ur offspring may transition or become pansexual due to consuming degenerate media.

P.S do u really wanna see gays making out in public everyday?

This post deserves a warning. Too many lgbtxyzs will mean notable cultural changes like how they're everywhere in our games, TV shows, and in advertisements. Don't forget how DEI will affect your chances at getting employed as well. Also gays are promiscuous don't think they won't be hunting pussy too. Lastly, even if things work in ur favor and straight guys become rare (allowing you to breed) ur offspring may transition or become pansexual due to consuming degenerate media.

P.S do u really wanna see gays making out in public everyday?
I dont think they will be that succesful. Even in a long period of time.

Normal parents dont teach their kids transgenderism and the 2000 genders theory.

They will always be a minority that are laughed at or short lived (41%).

You re acting like if what i said happens everyone will become trans jfl

From the fact that many men will be faggots, we will not get Becky, because it is easier for her to be alone and masturbate in dreams of a Chad.

Time for my occasional high iq thread.

Listen here faggots, Ehemm..

As we all know lgbtq folks are fragile and have no idea what real life is.

It shows in their 41% sui rates.

You as an incel would benefit from encouraging them to actually go forward in their transformation and mutilate themselves as much as possible especially if its a man heres why.

if you are pushing a man into that road he will either:

.Join the 41%
.Become fully gay after mutilating himself
.in case he gets in a relationship hes taking one man with him

All in all you re winning by taking one man or two man out of the dating market thus less competition for you.

If its a woman whos transforming you can be her friend and be there emotionally for her throughout the disgusting process.

After she fully transitions (hopefully doesnt do too much damage).

She will realise what a dumbass she was for thinking being a man is cool and dandy especially if shes like 5'1 and will want to detransition immediately. Plenty of examples you can check on r/detrans. It is full of women regretting their transition.

Since you were a good friend and a shoulder to cry on, you might get pussy (hopefully if she hasnt ruined that too).

Thats basically it, ofc in reality 90% of people whether they say they are allies to lgbtq or not laugh at them behind their back.

You can do the same. No need to fight it. They are the ones ruining their lives not you.

This thread sound evil but life is evil or i wouldnt be here.

@Fat Link thoughts sumo link?
Dnr, Total Faggot Death.

I dont think they will be that succesful. Even in a long period of time.

Normal parents dont teach their kids transgenderism and the 2000 genders theory.

They will always be a minority that are laughed at or short lived (41%).

Also to add, i said on the surface show them that you support them.

But in reality and behind doors vote against them.

Im not saying go to their parade and become gay just for pussy or to make another man gay.

Im saying dont discourage them from transitioning, let them ruin their life if they want to.

im saying that a world with more lgbt people will carry more negative consequences than benefits (even for us sexless incels).

im saying that a world with more lgbt people will carry more negative consequences than benefits (even for us sexless incels).
they have 41% suicide rate. Do you know how high that is? Because after the dread sets in and the pain from surgeries is constant they realise what a grave mistake they did and rope.

I dont see a scenario where their numbers become too high that they are everywhere. As i said because most people are disgusted by them.

they have 41% suicide rate. Do you know how high that is? Because after the dread sets in and the pain from surgeries is constant they realise what a grave mistake they did and rope.
isn't the stat that 41% consider suicide and not that 41% actually commit it? I bet 41% of truecels consider suicide too but most of us don't actually go through with it.
I dont see a scenario where their numbers become too high that they are everywhere. As i said because most people are disgusted by them.
The numbers are getting high enough that they're affecting our daily lives. why'd we want these numbers to get higher?

isn't the stat that 41% consider suicide and not that 41% actually commit it? I bet 41% of truecels consider suicide too but most of us don't actually go through with it.

The numbers are getting high enough that they're affecting our daily lives. why'd we want these numbers to get higher?
i guess maybe because im in mena i dont see them that often here. If you re in usa maybe its different and i cant see it myself

Id rather live in a society with 0 LGBTs

Idk about that. It would be better to live in a society without this degeneracy. What we should do instead is take away womens rights and destroy feminism

idk nigga i dont want to normalize faggotry

Read it all, tbh high iq post and I get your point.

Encouraging trannism is a 4d chess move that will eventually lead to more tranny death, for sure but that's a risky strategy.

As we know, faggots and trannies are in favor of more degeneracy and an even more liberalized sexual market, not only for them, but for all humankind: chads, foids, normies, simps. All the phenomenon that make our romantic lives already non-existent would be made even worse.

Joining forces with them in serious political matters would basically give them more strength and make legit incel claims invisible in the midst of incoherent troon speech, which in the end, would have catastrophic repercussions on the incel cause.

Joining forces with them in serious political matters would basically give them more strength and make legit incel claims invisible in the midst of incoherent troon speech, which in the end, would have catastrophic repercussions on the incel cause.
I always see them as a minority. I cant picture they get a huge platform because at the end of the day they are mentally ill and everybody makes fun of them.

I could be wrong tho and definately a society full of them is insufferable.

Join the Sexhavers club bro...

It'll be fun they said...

I think I got a std from the toilet seat...

idk nigga i dont want to normalize faggotry
it already is normalized by (((them)))
not saying we should be allied with them at all though
total faggot death

I always see them as a minority. I cant picture they get a huge platform because at the end of the day they are mentally ill and everybody makes fun of them.

I could be wrong tho and definately a society full of them is insufferable.
They are a minority. They get an insane amount of air time in the media is all. Pride parades and shit.