Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incels say I look like an “ugly pedophile” but guess what? Women still talk to me!

M

Moeggels

bye.
-
After posting on r/amiugly, some Incel, who had a history of misogynistic comments and followed Tateism, said I look like a “ugly pedophile” but my scrawny ass was 5’10” and was successful with girls in HS and university nonetheless. Im 6’0” now so I bet he is even more upset.

And guess what? I dont have a six-pack either! I am what they would call a “scrawnycel” or “babyfacecel” on Incels or Looksmax forums.

Incel: “OH BUT YOU PROBABLY HAVE MONEY SO THAT MAKES YOUR SMV GO UP!” Nope. My middle class ass was living in a crappy house that leaked when it rained. I didnt even drive a car. I drove an electric bicycle.

And GUESS WHAT ELSE? Drumrollllllll! A girl who did modelling who was in my school had a crush on me in grade 11! And another girl who also did modelling from a different school also liked me! That Incel, if he reads this, his head will probably explode!

So to that Incel I ask you this: why did these girls, who were completely out of my “league”, spend their free time with me? Try giving an answer besides “yOu jUsT GoT vErY LucKY grEeeeeEe”

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/11kf2ha/incels_say_i_look_like_an_ugly_pedophile_but/

Last edited:

Get off this forum.

ur mom gon get me off fgt
 angry cuck

@TheProphetMuscle @Fat Link @The Enforcer @Dregster

Mods, ban this bragging LARP.

@TheProphetMuscle @Fat Link @The Enforcer @Dregster

Mods, ban this bragging LARP.
That's not actually him. @Moeggels mogs this fag to suicide:feelshaha:.

5'10 average looking white normie, jfl at thinking he was ever incel, if his story is true.

Moeggels looks like a homosexual, fag pill? @SocialzERo
for real. I put him on ignore a long time ago - he's just a troll.

literally a white low tier normie, you cant be white and incel, you're simply not trying hard enough @Zer0/∞

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/11kf2ha/comment/jb6w1ka/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

He looks like underweight Hank Green

He's a tall white LTN. Probably gets gooks.

LTN? Nigga more like HTN.

5'10 average looking white normie, jfl at thinking he was ever incel, if his story is true.

he knows he isnt ugly , hes fishing for compliments

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/CpRhYEDOfgT/

he's a slayer

if he was 5'1", would women still talk to him?

Because foids like pedophiles

he's not ugly, and he knows it. he was probably fishing for compliments on that subreddit:soy:

Let's face it: that's not you.

just be white and NT

Also, why are you interested in his thread? We're literally giving away free tickets for them to live rent-free... inside our heads.

Discussion- Incel Initiated
teeth soy | Soy Boy Face / Soyjak | Know Your Meme

Well well well, it seems the facts presented in some of that Inkwell's comments got him triggered enough to post that nonsense.

Also, why are you interested in his thread? We're literally giving away free tickets for them to live rent-free... inside our heads.
It's just some nigga from reddit who made an absolute cringe post. I found it funny. I won't remember him by tomorrow.

Quit posting Instagram pictures of yourself with girls.

This forum is supposed to be a safe space for people who cannot get girls or socialize.

Or is that not you in the Instagram photos.

Who cares, go brag somewhere else

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back