Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel INCELS REJOICE! India has a falling female gender ratio

Fucking idiots. The blackpill doesn't exist in india. They're all ugly as sin, and their ugly ass parents arrange ugly ass marriages for their ugly ass children. There is no hypergamy.

Search up communal riots and you will see what Indians are capable of.
"Rejoice. 1 woman for every 100 men. How can this not be a good thing?!"

LMAO. This means more men will rape = harsher feminist laws against men. I just can't see how this benefits the average Indian man who wants a wife. Care to explain it to me?????

Women will stop hypergamy. LMAO. So more ugly men who women want dead means they'll decide to stop being hypergamous? How did that thought process even develop?

It's the opposite, you Downie. After wars, where men are killed, women are less picky.

Look at China. They have too many men. Do you think women are less hypergamous as a result?

This thread gave me autism.
You a fakecel so shut up.

I swear this forum is so low IQ. If incels hit critical mass, then woman are in trouble and they will be willing to stop hypergamy if it means society is not a mess.

Finally someone who is not low IQ like the rest of this forum.
I do see your point, actually. It's definitely not my ideal situation, but I guess I never looked at it that way. My bad, man.

I do see your point, actually. It's definitely not my ideal situation, but I guess I never looked at it that way. My bad, man.

It appears to be the only solution since war is definitely off the table these days.

Search up communal riots and you will see what Indians are capable of.

You a fakecel so shut up.

IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT THEY CAN DO. Inceldom is a problem of the west, and China pretty much alone.

This seriously has to be the lowest IQ thread I've ever fucking seen, and I've seen some doozies.
India and most Islamic countries do not have inceldom. Well they do, but it's all based on money and status. Ogres like me get wives over there no problem. Take your propaganda, that doesn't even make any fucking sense, back to IT and talk about how dumb we are.

This seriously has to be the lowest IQ thread I've ever fucking seen, and I've seen some doozies.
India and most Islamic countries do not have inceldom. Well they do, but it's all based on money and status. Ogres like me get wives over there no problem. Take your propaganda, that doesn't even make any fucking sense, back to IT and talk about how dumb we are.

There are many incels in India. Inceldom is a worldwide problem. Women are the same all throughout the world.

The solution to inceldom is not making the whole world incel. If that's the goal, we all might as well just rope. The solution is sex.

We're not fucking james bond villains building a giant virgin ray to bounce off the moon back on earth. All incels want is meaningful change to a sexual cultural system that has left us on the outs. Well, I guess some of us want to kill jews too.. but that's not me. MOST OF US... most of us only care about the end of hypergamy.

So take your irrelevant bullshit back to currytown. There are no incels in India. Only poorcels.

The solution to inceldom is not making the whole world incel. If that's the goal, we all might as well just rope. The solution is sex.

Women will not agree to this unless they have to. You are so delusional it is not even funny.

You are not blackpilled. There is no way to decrease the male population without war, in which incels would be killed in mass numbers which includes people like you.
I don't know what you call being blackpilled but you definitely reason like a female ...:feelsohh:

Sub4 should not reproduce

It's good if it sparks a worldwide incel revolution though.

Lol what kind of revolution is this going to be? This isn't an issue of lack of monogomy, it's an issue of there NOT BEING WOMEN at all. What can the government do except subsidize sexbots? And perhaps ban dowry.

Increasing the amount of incels will only make the problem worse.

The only way to fix the inceldom problem is to provide technology for incels to looksmax and NTmax in every way possible through comprehensive mind and body altering technology.

This way, sub-4 incels and autist mentalcels could actually reach the top 20% mentally and physically with enough money rather than being fucked by genetics with nothing they can do about it.

Lol what kind of revolution is this going to be? This isn't an issue of lack of monogomy, it's an issue of there NOT BEING WOMEN at all. What can the government do except subsidize sexbots? And perhaps ban dowry.
The government can make up a "final solution" where the 80% incels get to be exterminated through forced labor while the 1% Staceys and 4% Beckys can be picky as crazy with their entitled 15% Chads. That's what OP wants, and he calls that being "blackpilled" ...:lul:

It honestly would be better off increasing, the government would probably be forced to step in somehow if the ratio got too high. An incel rebellion in India/China makes one in the West look much more realistic.

Indian incels didn't rebel when white British soldiers were taking 1000s of Indian women as concubines during British Empire times. What makes you think they'll rebel now?

There is only one incel group that will rebel - white right wing incels.

What happens to the value of something when the supply runs low?

What happens to the value of something when the supply runs low?
That's what I was trying to explain, but apparently basic ecconomics = not being blackpilled according to Op :feelsautistic: ...

That's what I was trying to explain, but apparently basic ecconomics = not being blackpilled according to Op :feelsautistic: ...
Oh well. We tried to help.
It would've been different if he said the male population is falling while the female population is growing.

The amount of girls born per boys is dropping in India. This means that incels are winning
What? It just means women will be even MORE picky
This is the dumbest thing I ever read, the ONLY way to cure inceldom is if women start outnumbering men by like 2 - 1. Where women would have no choice but to lower standards on what they find attractive. Having more men then women is worsening inceldom and just ensures those women will be treated better

Last edited:
There is only one way to do that, my brother. War.
Nope. Good men will just die on front for their courage while opportunistic valueless cowards staying in the back will spread their degenerate genes for generations to come. Source : last world war, that ended up with the "baby boomers" who are now vampirizing the whole world wide economy. The French writer Céline wrote about this "cowards get it all" phenomenon, and it's first hand information since he actually acted cowardly after his observations in order to survive, and it worked ... War is not a good long term solution, it just makes things worse.

Oh well. We tried to help.
It would've been different if he said the male population is falling while the female population is growing.
You realize you still we be incel. The only solution is radical change. Women will always win if we go with your scenario.

well incel revolution would be nice. but i think such thing will not happen in our lifetime. if it does i will support it

You realize you still we be incel. The only solution is radical change. Women will always win if we go with your scenario.
You're scenario ends with men locked up or dead. We dont have the numbers, resources or power.

It's over.
brahmin-terrorist-raped-dalit-2.jpg
His frame... It's truly over.