Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel INCELS REJOICE! India has a falling female gender ratio

spicycurry

spicycurry

Officer
★★
The amount of girls born per boys is dropping in India. This means that incels are winning. People in India are recognizing that women are terrible and deserve to be aborted. Hopefully all females are aborted. If you are a curry, you should rejoice at this great news. Indian women will not beat us. We will have a incel revolution in India.

https://www.hindustantimes.com/indi...ment-report/story-2jbZ805ttwoYM9GcOBBZCL.html

They're indirectly creating more incels like that.

Dude that only means the smv of foids in india will increase and more incels will be created.

It's even over in india for curry's

Dude that only means the smv of foids in india will increase and more incels will be created
The people losing out will be the poor rickshaw drivers and labourers. These dudes are not cucks, they will fight back. India as a society will become a bastion of radicalism. Women will be treated worse and worse.

The people losing out will be the poor rickshaw drivers and labourers. These dudes are not cucks, they will fight back. India as a society will become a bastion of radicalism. Women will be treated worse and worse.
True i forgot about the insane rape rate in that country

They're indirectly creating more incels like that.
Yeah but these incels will fight back as they are the working class men. Search up communal riots in India and see what these guys are capable of.

How is that going to help long term? This just means more men will spend their nights jacking off alone. JFL if you think that's a good thing.

True i forgot about the insane rape rate in that country
Trust it will only get worse. Women will reap what they sow. India will turn its back on its female population and they will suffer.

nobody gives a flying fuck about indians

Well let me know when India gets to the point where it has open air markets for women. I might visit.

Is that a good thing?
Women in India are getting what they deserve for persecuting incels. Remember how they treat Indian men in the west.
nobody gives a flying fuck about indians
Well these Indian incels will have a lot of power in India. This is where the fight back occurs. If you care about defeating women, than this place is ground zero.

Women in India are getting what they deserve for persecuting incels. Remember how they treat Indian men in the west.
Are Indian women in India that bad?

Are Indian women in India that bad?
Yeah they are worse than egypt. Men there literally beg woman for sex and white men can get it easily there. Indian women also hate men from lower classes as they see them as rapists. Indian women need to suffer and this is how it is going to happen.

Yeah they are worse than egypt. Men there literally beg woman for sex and white men can get it easily there. Indian women also hate men from lower classes as they see them as rapists. Indian women need to suffer and this is how it is going to happen.
It's over.
brahmin-terrorist-raped-dalit-2.jpg

Its OVER, more incels will be created dude

Low IQ as fuck thread.

The amount of girls born per boys is dropping in India. This means that incels are winning. People in India are recognizing that women are terrible and deserve to be aborted. Hopefully all females are aborted. If you are a curry, you should rejoice at this great news. Indian women will not beat us. We will have a incel revolution in India.

https://www.hindustantimes.com/indi...ment-report/story-2jbZ805ttwoYM9GcOBBZCL.html

Low IQ as fuck. The less females the more incels.
This thread is high iq. Incels are winning yet you will not celebrate this victory.
Why is gold precious? Because its rare. Females will be rarer and more valuable.

Low IQ as fuck. The less females the more incels.

Why is gold precious? Because its rare. Females will be rarer and more valuable.

It's good if it sparks a worldwide incel revolution though.

Is there a level beyond over? Because thats whats goin on with curries.

This thread is high iq. Incels are winning yet you will not celebrate this victory.
Our only way to reverse the tendency to our advantage is the exact opposite of the retarded situation you describe. We need to reverse the current ratio of 55% males / 45% females (where less numerous women can share their Chads) to a 25% males / 75% females (where less men can be picky with more woman to share).

Our only way to reverse the tendency to our advantage is the exact opposite of the retarded situation you describe. We need to reverse the current ratio of 55% males / 45% females (where less numerous women can share their Chads) to a 25% males / 75% females (where less men can be picky with more woman to share).

There's an inherent flaw with your plan : womyn would rather go lesbian than EVER fuck an incel.

Ought to be obvious to everyone, but apparently not to retard Muslims in India.

This will create more Incels leading to an Omega Revolution

There's an inherent flaw with your plan : womyn would rather go lesbian than EVER fuck an incel.
Except there will be statistically a lot more chance for incels to eventually get laid. Women with bisexual tendencies are a thing, but actual heterosexual women are like heterosexual men, the can't really force things in the end, and like men in a situation of mathematical disadvantage, they will take what they can following the juggernaut law.

Ought to be obvious to everyone, but apparently not to retard Muslims in India.
Yes, he doesn't seem to understandd that we don't care about revolution, we would rather get laid and have a good sentimental life in a world with more women than men at our advantage rather than go ER in a country populated by 90% curry male.

You are delusional. Women will still fuck only chad. The only way to fix it is through revolution by incels.

Except there will be statistically a lot more chance for incels to eventually get laid. Women with bisexual tendencies are a thing, but actual heterosexual women are like heterosexual men, the can't really force things in the end, and like men in a situation of mathematical disadvantage, they will take what they can following the juggernaut law.

Yes, he doesn't seem to understandd that we don't care about revolution, we would rather get laid and have a good sentimental life in a world with more women than men at our advantage rather than go ER in a country populated by 90% curry male.

Dude, I understand you have hope, but believe me, WOMEN WILL NEVER FUCK US FOR FREE. No matter how dry they are, no matter how depraved. Just accept it, they will NEVER EVER be with us willingly. There's countless stories about womyn being horny as fuck but they just REFUSE to fuck their "ugly" guy friends.

Less female ---> more incels

How does it solve the inceldom problem?

Less female ---> more incels

How does it solve the inceldom problem?
Labourer and low caste people are more willing to resort to barbarianism. These men will be angry and it will hurt women.

Dude, I understand you have hope, but believe me, WOMEN WILL NEVER FUCK US FOR FREE. No matter how dry they are, no matter how depraved. Just accept it, they will NEVER EVER be with us willingly. There's countless stories about womyn being horny as fuck but they just REFUSE to fuck their "ugly" guy friends.
The currently do this because the sexual general economy is on their side. If roles were reversed, we would be the one refusing the ugly beckys, no doubt about that. It's how economy works.

The currently do this because the sexual general economy is on their side. If roles were reversed, we would be the one refusing the ugly beckys, no doubt about that. It's how economy works.
You are so delusional. Women will not pick incels, even if there are only 10 men left on earth.

Kek. This only makes things worse for currycels.

This has to be the most ridiculous cope I've seen from someone not blue pilled. You want a sausage fest? Really?

Less women means more incels.

Parents who abort their daughters are screwing over men. It's a form of "fuck you, I got mine" to an extent even the wealthiest CEO can't manage.

Women's lives will be worse. These men are not blue pilled cucks like the ones in the west. Low caste men will do anything.
I understand your point but I don't want to consider other future men suffering as the little toys to use for a revolution I wouldn't do myself. It's a foid way of thinking.

I understand your point but I don't want to consider other future men suffering as the little toys to use for a revolution I wouldn't do myself. It's a foid way of thinking.

You are not blackpilled. There is no way to decrease the male population without war, in which incels would be killed in mass numbers which includes people like you.

You are crazy. Indian men will fight back against feminism if the ratio keeps dropping. Riots will engulf India and women will suffer the most. Indian women have never been the friends of Indian men.

Less women = Less of a chance to be with a woman. I don't really see what you're trying to get at here. Do you want more incels? More men like you suffering?

You are crazy. Indian men will fight back against feminism if the ratio keeps dropping. Riots will engulf India and women will suffer the most. Indian women have never been the friends of Indian men.

It honestly would be better off increasing, the government would probably be forced to step in somehow if the ratio got too high. An incel rebellion in India/China makes one in the West look much more realistic.

Less women = Less of a chance to be with a woman. I don't really see what you're trying to get at here. Do you want more incels? More men like you suffering?

I swear this forum is so low IQ. If incels hit critical mass, then woman are in trouble and they will be willing to stop hypergamy if it means society is not a mess.
It honestly would be better off increasing, the government would probably be forced to step in somehow if the ratio got too high. An incel rebellion in India/China makes one in the West look much more realistic.
Finally someone who is not low IQ like the rest of this forum.

Fucking idiots. The blackpill doesn't exist in india. They're all ugly as sin, and their ugly ass parents arrange ugly ass marriages for their ugly ass children. There is no hypergamy.

Low IQ as fuck thread.

"Rejoice. 1 woman for every 100 men. How can this not be a good thing?!"

LMAO. This means more men will rape = harsher feminist laws against men. I just can't see how this benefits the average Indian man who wants a wife. Care to explain it to me?????
I swear this forum is so low IQ. If incels hit critical mass, then woman are in trouble and they will be willing to stop hypergamy if it means society is not a mess.

Finally someone who is not low IQ like the rest of this forum.

Women will stop hypergamy. LMAO. So more ugly men who women want dead means they'll decide to stop being hypergamous? How did that thought process even develop?

It's the opposite, you Downie. After wars, where men are killed, women are less picky.

Look at China. They have too many men. Do you think women are less hypergamous as a result?

This thread gave me autism.