Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel's quest (quest 1#)

First loss

First loss

I call unto the Lady of the Night
-
BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

You are awakened from your sleep by a harsh sounding alarm on your phone. Slowly, you open your eyes and dismiss the alarm, and then check the clock. 6 AM. One hour before the school starts. You get up, and go to the bathroom and brush your teeth, then have breakfast. It is 6:30 AM by now, and you should be getting dressed for school, but you desire to stay home and browse incels.co instead. You do not want to go to ER high school, where you are in senior class, second semester.

You...
  1. Get ready and set off for school
  2. Stay home and LDAR on .co
  3. _______________(Something else? Fill it in.)

Last edited:
What am I 12 or something?

Cuck if you don't choose 2

3. FAP with furious vengeance

1. Lets go to school

You do not have the resources to go ER tbh but make I will make note of this to use further in the story if it develops.
1. Mommy forces me to get out of bed and go to school because I'm a faggot kid

So we have:
1. go to school: 1
2. LDAR on .co: 1
3. FAP with furious vengeance 1
4. Go ER (not happening at this point of story)

I can wait for like 5 more wins to see which choice will get one more vote or roll a dice to see which one prevails.

So we have:
1. go to school: 1
2. LDAR on .co: 1
3. FAP with furious vengeance 1
4. Go ER (not happening at this point of story)

I can wait for like 5 more wins to see which choice will get one more vote or roll a dice to see which one prevails.
I changed to go to school

(1. go to school)

"Ah well, let's go. I don't want to be late for school" You sadly exclaim as you put on your clothes and take your bag and exit the house.

You arrived at school just in time. Classes are starting and you make your way to your classroom. To get there, you have to walk trough the hallways. Halfway trough the hallway, you hear snickers and whispers behind you. You subtly turn around to see three foids pointing their fingers at your and laughing.

You... (This is a write in and I will take the one I like the most or if you lads support one write in the most).

(1. go to school)

"Ah well, let's go. I don't want to be late for school" You sadly exclaim as you put on your clothes and take your bag and exit the house.

You arrived at school just in time. Classes are starting and you make your way to your classroom. To get there, you have to walk trough the hallways. Halfway trough the hallway, you hear snickers and whispers behind you. You subtly turn around to see three foids pointing their fingers at your and laughing.

You... (This is a write in and I will take the one I like the most or if you lads support one write in the most).

Go ER now

(1. go to school)

pull out your truecel15 and go er. Today is finally the day.

(1. go to school)

go er with your bare hands like a man

Be realistic, creative and descriptive. It is obvious that a character cannot just pull out a gun but he can for example hit them or insult them. Use your goddamned creativity.

Go goddamned ER now.

You go to the principals office to tell on them like mommy said.

You feel anger flowing inside you. Uncontrollable river of rage courses trough your veins, hydrating you and revitalizing you, setting one and only goal in your sights for the first time in your life.

You remember where your father keeps his two guns and an AR15 rifle. With that realization you sprint home, unlock the cabinet and load the AR15 and two handguns. Then, a wave of thoughts rides over you. Who will be your primary targets?

1.Chads
2.Stacies
3.Fire at will
4. Fill in.
FBI LOOK AT THIS!!!
Nah FBI I am just out here sharpening my writing skills my lads.

You feel anger flowing inside you. Uncontrollable river of rage courses trough your veins, hydrating you and revitalizing you, setting one and only goal in your sights for the first time in your life.

You remember where your father keeps his two guns and an AR15 rifle. With that realization you sprint home, unlock the cabinet and load the AR15 and two handguns. Then, a wave of thoughts rides over you. Who will be your primary targets?

1.Chads
2.Stacies
3.Fire at will
4. Fill in.

3..fire at will

Stacies and foids in general

1.Chads
2.Stacies
3.Fire at will
4. Fill in.

3. Kill everyone, no point in wasting thinking do I kill this person or choosing, you want to be the best ER

1.Chads
2.Stacies
3.Fire at will
4. Fill in.

3, but try to spare any incels who cross your path

(((Fire at will)))
You stuff the two handguns and an AR 15 in your backpack and somehow manage to close it. You also included loads of spare mags. By the time you arrive at school it is recess and there are a lot of people in the hallways. You enter the bathroom, strap the two handguns to your waist and take an AR15 in your hands.

You swiftly chare out of the bathroom, and before you start shooting, you scream:

(((Fill in)))

GAMERS RISE UP

DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!2!!!!!!!!!!!!22222!2!22!!!!!#!!!!!!!!!!##!!!!!!!!!

DORARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARA

"fuck women and cucks, my friends."

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You scream

"fuck women and cucks, my friends."

As you start blasting your way trough the crowd. Sounds of gunfire mixed with loud screams of your victims. You stop only to reload a gun when needed. Now, when this shooting ends, what's your endgame?

Will you:

1. Save one bullet to off yourself
2. Calmly surrender once you run out of ammo
3. Face the police in an epic one man stand
4. Fill in

You scream

As you start blasting your way trough the crowd. Sounds of gunfire mixed with loud screams of your victims. You stop only to reload a gun when needed. Now, when this shooting ends, what's your endgame?

Will you:

1. Save one bullet to off yourself
2. Calmly surrender once you run out of ammo
3. Face the police in an epic one man stand
4. Fill in
Kill one more roastie wirh your bare hands for good measure then jump off a bridge before the pigs can get you.

Stay at home and play with your lightsabers like a boss :feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber: