Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

INCELS PROVE GOD DOESNT EXIST

OGcel

OGcel

Captain
ANY CUCKWORSHIPPING A good loving god WHO GAVE U WORMTIER GENES (IN VIDEOGAMES)

Last edited:
I believe in a singular divine creator but do not believe he meddles in human affairs and is absent.

"Our fathers were our models for God (God the father). If our fathers bailed, what does that tell you about God? Listen to me! You have to consider the possibility that God does not like you. He never wanted you. In all probability, he hates you!"

@seikko i see you like fightclub... here's a fun quote

I believe in a singular divine creator but do not believe he meddles in human affairs and is absent.

"Our fathers were our models for God (God the father). If our fathers bailed, what does that tell you about God? Listen to me! You have to consider the possibility that God does not like you. He never wanted you. In all probability, he hates you!"

@seikko i see you like fightclub... here's a fun quote
gods want us to suffer he's pscyhopath watching us in his paradise TV eating tendies

There's no god and you have to be delusional to believe in one :feelskek:
If there would be a god then he could only either be an evil immature man-child or a sadistic narcissistic psychopath

I can't understand how incels can even be religious, jfl.

The fact of inceldom proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that blind, puttiless and indifferent natural selection is what created the genetic inequality we see in all life today. No God would do such a thing.

I can't understand how incels can even be religious, jfl.

The fact of inceldom proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that blind, puttiless and indifferent natural selection is what created the genetic inequality we see in all life today. No God would do such a thing.