Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incels portrayed by cucked mass media ULTIMATE THREAD and review

• Thread starter It all fell down
  • Start date
It all fell down

It all fell down

Banned
-
This thread is to review material that portrays Incels. To be more specific material from mass media, cucks or soys. I want to start with the next one:

I found this post in reddit

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/pe5jes/they_guy_who_mades_this_really_captured_what_i/

And then I decided to watch the Incel drama myself:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NJois4JMGU&ab_channel=ShortoftheWeek

This incel drama caught all the strawman fallacies applied to incels. First of all, all of us have our current points of view because he have been rejected, I don't think that most of us reacted violently when we have been rejected so this drama is absolutely wrong with it. Also, is more than evident we had tried with single foids so the narrative falls completely. We all know how do a foid reacts. We know that the tone of voice from the foid of the video is the one that matchs with completely rejection.

Second I love how the soy that made the drama present the incel as non-functional autist. Then the problem isn't the movement itself because they are a lot of us that don't behave like that.

Third. The drama portrayed Incels as terrorist. This is unreal because they have been less than 10 incidents the last 20 years while incels(blackpill or not, unawarded or not) are at least the 15% of the men in West.

Fourth. I love how the drama wants to portray a party as a solution for inceldom. This against reality, we have been on parties and we all know what means the looks of disgust from foids, how Chads get all the girls, how we run the risk of get in legal troubles due to actions that the an unknown Chad can do in the fucking party we not. Even nowadays set a conversation with a foid like a bus or a train station is bad seen for us etc.

This incel drama doesn't portray how we deal with looks of disgust, how holes desire under 6' feet men death through twitter, tiktok etc. How had tried pacifically and doesn't work. Hell, even foids are saying that "nice guys " are not entitled. Since that is the case and since we haven't been entitled of some respect it doesn't make sense to be a nice guy.

Last edited:
jfl still mogs half of this forum. And why didnt they choose chad for this role, but only a somewhat unattractive guy? Inceldom is not about looks, right?

I'm honoured to have my old account in that documentary when he views the threads :feelsohh::feelsohh:

jfl still mogs half of this forum. And why didnt they choose chad for this role, but only a somewhat unattractive guy? Inceldom is not about looks, right?
"Just low your standards bruh"

the brettyboy strat
it worked out in the end

just began for feetcels