Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incels, point and laugh at cucks

Involuntarily

Involuntarily

Celibate
★★
But I tell you that anyone who divorces his wife, except for marital unfaithfulness, causes her to become an adulteress, and anyone who marries the divorced woman commits adultery (Matthew 5:32).
I got married late in life. I only got married because she was the first person with whom I had sex, and she said there was a possibility she was pregnant. Now, I was wrong to have pre-marital relations, and I freely admit that. I am her third husband, as she divorced the previous two. And due to Matthew 5:32, I believe I have been living in adultery, but I wanted to do the right thing if she actually was pregnant; that turned out to a lie. The fact that she makes my life miserable almost daily with her belittling insults, physical abuse (it only hurts emotionally), and a total disregard for my feelings has been wearing me down for the past 10 years. However, due to Matthew 5:32, I also cannot divorce her, so now I'm stuck in a quandary. Any advice?
I have loved her and her children unconditionally. I have paid over $100k of her and her children's debts and never mentioned it to her or her family again. She then tells me we are in debt because of my spending habits, and of course, I'm flabbergasted because I have no idea how she forgot we used all that money to pay for cars and college for her 4 adult children; I don't say anything, but it's kind of frightening. My wife says she is praying that we can communicate better, which seems to me like she just wants me to listen to her espousing her martyrdom without interruption, sometimes for 30 minutes straight. She hasn't worked in 2 years and refuses to do so; I'm okay with that, but she doesn't do anything except stay home, play with her hobbies, and watch TV. I've encouraged her to do something active in the church or community, but she is deaf to any of my suggestions.
I'm at the end of my rope. I lost my job a couple of months ago, so she decided to move in with her parents. I rented out for myself a bedroom with cockroaches just to make ends meet while I looked for another job. Thankfully, God just gave me a really great job, and now I have to figure out if I'm going to ask her to come back.
I don't care about the money, but I'm trying to figure out why she blames me for everything, talks to be like a child, and dismisses everything I try to communicate with her.
She belittles me, and has lied to me the entire relationship (number of marriages she was in, debts before marriage, etc. - and I never bring these up after I forgave her for them). I have communicated to her multiple times how much she hurts me with her words, but to no avail. She justifies her hurtful actions by her faith. We have tried counseling, but she never takes responsibility for her actions and refuses to change anything. I am a Christian so I don't believe in divorce. Please help.

Post some other cucks that we can laugh at, who think the ascended. He is 44, she is 60, "ascended at 37 to a used up boomer". LMAO.

Last edited:
He is 44, she is 60, "ascended at 37 to a used up boomer". LMAO.
I don't get how this old cunt who hit the wall decades ago can be so ungrateful, and jfl at the cuck for paying her over 100k for rotted up secondhand pussy that gives him starfish sex once a month. Cucktears think this is how a normal relationship should function for non-chads.

I don't get how this old cunt who hit the wall decades ago can be so ungrateful, and jfl at the cuck for paying her over 100k for rotted up secondhand pussy that gives him starfish sex once a month. Cucktears think this is how a normal relationship should function for non-chads.
High IQ.

They think theyre chads for being in a "relationship" like that

JFL