Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Incels only want one thing and it's disgusting!

dyellow

dyellow

it's over for FBIcels
-
Happy housewife

Traditional family

I want this and nothing else... bros..

Nooo, I want waifu to hang out with me, not sit at home :/

But still housewife is more preferable over cunt who does not sits at home, but goes outside NOT WITH ME. Either you go with me (and even more preferable - only with me), or sit at home

Nooo, I want waifu to hang out with me, not sit at home :/

But still housewife is more preferable over cunt who does not sits at home, but goes outside NOT WITH ME. Either you go with me (and even more preferable - only with me), or sit at home
I want a hot housewife that works and takes care of me while I NEET through life. Foids get to have this, why can we?

I want a hot housewife that works and takes care of me while I NEET through life. Foids get to have this, why can we?
Want to go outside, search for good vibes, and with comrade waifu. So I kinda want egalitarian relations, but ONLY WITH CUTE ADORABLE VIRGIN LOLI OF CULTURE

I don't give a shit about traditional gender roles.

Being normal is the new counterculture

YOU DIRTY INKEL DON'T YOU KNOW YOU ARE NOT ENTITLED TO RELATIONSHIPS :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

I don't give a shit about traditional gender roles.
You're not a cuck. I know what you mean. The '50s suburban American aesthetic doesn't inspire me either.

Too bad women want the exact opposite of it. They see pics like that as the peak of fascist, patriarchal oppression. Being permanently tied to a single man without the ability to monkey branch is the ultimate fear for women.

I want to die

lol gl with single income household in the US in 2019

Too bad women want the exact opposite of it. They see pics like that as the peak of fascist, patriarchal oppression. Being permanently tied to a single man without the ability to monkey branch is the ultimate fear for women.
It trully is

i dont want anything