Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incels of Incel.is Have you ever received looks of disgust?

Incels of Incel.is Have you ever received looks of disgust?

• Yes

Votes: 47 88.7%
  • No

Votes: 6 11.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No. Never. I’m Chad. :dafuckfeels:

No but I am not liked either merely ignored

Yes, frequently.
Ruins my entire day.

I don’t think so, but I used to be laughed at

Welcome to the forum.

No. I wear a mask and sunglasses.

If you haven’t received looks of disgust from any foids (that are 3/10 or higher) then I don’t think you truly belong here.

Rarely, chicks usually just pretend like I don't exist

Fakecel if you haven't, I cant concieve of an incel that has not received a look of disgust IN HIS ENTIRE LIFE.

Yes, of course have happen, ruin my day when that shit happen i dont even consider myself that ugly but im very introvert is dificult to me talk to people and is like women hate that more than nothing they really hate you if they notice you are shy even when that doens't affect them in the least bit

Women mainly ignore me, I've had people make fun of my looks but it's usually a cheap way to throw a comeback at me like "At least I don't have a pizza face". It really hurts man

When i was 16 and lesbian doctor had to look at my penis.
She had gloves on and had to inspect my balls and dick. She had a face of disgust and looked sick to her stomach. This is the life of an incel. And don't say it's because she's lesbian and that i had a small dick. No it's cause i'm a non chad.

Yes. I also get people making fun of my voice to my face sometimes, they're extremely brazen about it even when they're in public.

Luckily I have cripplemaxxed recently so if anybody ever does it again I get to accuse them of being ableist and ruin their life. :feelsEhh:

BTW, you guys remember that dumb "10 hours walking in New York" video where some whore filmed herself walking for 10 hours and was able to come up with about two minutes of catcalls from predominantly black people? Somebody should make an incel version of that and record all the looks of disgust and insults.

Honestly I don't know. I used to get those faces a lot in middleschool into highschool. The PTSD from those days makes me think everyone outside is giving me looks of disgust so I don't know what's real. I'm not sure anyone even pays attention anymore I probably just blend into the background of most normies lives

Fakecel if you never received looks of disgust.

I don't even see how its possible to be an incel and never experienced this

I don't even see how its possible to be an incel and never experienced this
I only experienced this during my low IQ redpiller phase where I had approached a few dozen foids and kept thinking it's a numbers game.
Foids would be immediately disgusted once they heard my question.

I only experienced this during my low IQ redpiller phase where I had approached a few dozen foids and kept thinking it's a numbers game.
Foids would be immediately disgusted once they heard my question.

:feelskek: what you used to say? :feelsgah:

Obviously lol. Not only do I recieve looks of disgust, but people literally run when they see me.

"Will you please date me?" :feelsrope:

:feelsrope:

Can't believe you were that clueless on your looks. But I guess it happens to all...

This world will suffer immensely. This is not cope.

This is proven by history! Nations collapse when these happens...

I get looks of disgust from foids and men every single day and I feel like shit afterwards.

yeah whenever i headed to school :feelsUnreal:

Plenty, when I was younger and skinnier. Now that I've fixed my posture and put on some mass, I get looks of fear.

Not only do i get this shit regularly i have people also constantly look at me then cross the road if im on the same side and walking toward them.

Yeah I still remember an episode of years ago when a friend of mine tried to introduce me to a foid and she looked at me with that disgusted face :feelsree:

Idk, I'm afraid to look at people I'm upside down always

are you even incel if you havent

Not from random passerbys but I’ve gotten plenty from girls back when I was in school.

I can't remember a day where I haven't received looks of disgust.

Yes, plenty of times.

Every fucking day