Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incels now vs Incels then

you were incessantly complaining about the same stuff back then as you are still whining about now, so nothing has changed

If women do not show blatant interest in you, it's over

Based and high iq observation.
Also: death to youngcels:feelshmm:

Lmao
Also, in the society we live in today, most foids would probably reject you for having a nose that's slightly too big

Last edited:
>serves valid arguments, literally outlines how youngcel retards have actually real chances of turning their fate around
>"waah waah i'm 15 and i know it's over fuck off"
God how I hate zoomers.

These forums, just like voting, should be from 25 years up.

>serves valid arguments, literally outlines how youngcel retards have actually real chances of turning their fate around
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
sums it up so well.
you're proof that not all greycels are trash.

God how I hate zoomers.

If only I could've done things differently at 15 my life probably wouldn't be as fucked as it is. I don't mind the presence of guys that young, but honestly I think that I'm doing them a disservice by ruining their motivation with my presence. It would be better to focus on looksmaxxing and wealthmaxxing as opposed to rotting here.

God how I hate zoomers.

So being young is enough information for you call someone a fakecel or not (especially in the most hypergamic generation of foids)? I don't think so.

Main problem of this forum is guys with average looks and above (fakecels) here, not guys of a certain age here

God how I hate zoomers.

You can still be incel even if it's not over forever. There may be youngcels who ascend, but that doesnt mean they werent incels before they ascended. Doesnt make any sense to not allow youngcels, as the ones who ascend will just move on anyway.

It would be better to focus on looksmaxxing and wealthmaxxing as opposed to rotting here.
That's what I've been preaching for a long time. But they just won't listen. This forum full of trolling and superficial hate threads is actually bad for a developing mind and a young guy who might not even have to be incel.
But I'm getting tired of trying to help youngcels.

I approached 1000 foids, looksmaxxed, went to the gym for 3 years and tried to be social just to get a gf, but nothing worked. I'm 26 now and all my efforts were for nothing. I live alone in a tiny appartment, my landlord wants to get me evicted and I suffer from severe depression. I will go on incels.is to talk about my experience and about what's wrong with society.
I do not understand this obsession with gym and cold approaching a thousand foids in public: just eating a healthy diet and walking is enough and people do not trust strangers asking them out on the street, especially in the city I am from.

If all your attempts in a social circle do not work and trying to flirt with women there fail, you are probably an incel.

Thing then:chad:
Thing now:incel:
Edit: thanks for the upbotes y’all

You really can’t complain about this when you are posting on a public website. It becomes entertainment like the news. The thoughts of someone currently in school are valuable to the discussion.

I do not understand this obsession with gym and cold approaching a thousand foids in public: just eating a healthy diet and walking is enough and people do not trust strangers asking them out on the street, especially in the city I am from.

If all your attempts in a social circle do not work and trying to flirt with women there fail, you are probably an incel.
Cold approaching has basically a zero chance of success for below average guys.

In my experience it's pretty easy to tell if a woman is even going to be receptive to talking to you often before you say a word, and it can be quickly confirmed through a brief attempt at conversation. Since puberty nearly every woman who I try to talk to goes out of her way to avoid eye contact with me, gives me short no effort replies, and generally makes it abundantly clear that she doesn't want to talk to me. So far the exceptions have been family members, women decades older than me, women who have later revealed themselves to simply pity me, and women who are financially incentivized to be nice to me.

Both are incels. 15 years old make fun of deformities badly and I am sure that 15 year is an incel.

If only I could've done things differently at 15 my life probably wouldn't be as fucked as it is.
Many of us, I think, would and it only gets worse with age. However youngcels don't even have this experience and cry a river, because some other 15 years old retard had his first kiss already.
I don't mind the presence of guys that young, but honestly I think that I'm doing them a disservice by ruining their motivation with my presence. It would be better to focus on looksmaxxing and wealthmaxxing as opposed to rotting here.
I do, because this shit gets tiresome and even a forum for kissless adult male virgins becomes unrelatable, because 1. it isn't even populated by adults anymore 2. you know half if not 3/4 of these people will move on with their lives at some point, because they're just overly dramatic rebellious teenagers. And I don't think I'm "ruining their motivation with my presence", because this is not a forum for trying to ascend, but to rather keep each away from roping. Besides, as I mentioned in my previous post there's simply a complete difference of attitudes.
So being young is enough information for you call someone a fakecel or not (especially in the most hypergamic generation of foids)? I don't think so.
It's pretty much as asking "how can you know I am not prone to addictions" while having never even tried alcohol/cigarettes/pot/acid/other drugs. Work on your reading comprehension:
You actually don't. And it's borderline retarded to say that because:
a) You haven't finished puberty yet, so you cannot know how much you will still grow, or what kind of facial hair you'll get, or how your face and physique will change. Your body hasn't had enough testosterone, because you're literally still a kid. But that will change with puberty, which can last well into your early 20s if you're a late bloomer. How can people not understand this, it's mind-boggling. Your body will still undergo major changes until you're 20 and you can't know what the result will look like.
b) The only people you had contact with are your stupid classmates who are just as immature and dumb as anyone else that age. They're not a valid indicator if you'll find a gf later or not. You won't spend the rest of your life with these dumb fucks, you'll meet new people in college or at work and these new people might see you differently, especially if you did put effort into looksmaxxing.
I also have had friends who ascended at the ages of 20, 22 and 24.
There may be youngcels who ascend, but that doesnt mean they werent incels before they ascended. Doesnt make any sense to not allow youngcels, as the ones who ascend will just move on anyway.
If you ascend you never were an incel in the first place.

I do, because this shit gets tiresome and even a forum for kissless adult male virgins becomes unrelatable, because 1. it isn't even populated by adults anymore 2. you know half if not 3/4 of these people will move on with their lives at some point, because they're just overly dramatic rebellious teenagers. And I don't think I'm "ruining their motivation with my presence", because this is not a forum for trying to ascend, but to rather keep each away from roping. Besides, as I mentioned in my previous post there's simply a complete difference of attitudes.
I see what you mean, and yeah I often struggle to relate to them as well. Ultimately looksmax is probably a better place for them.

It's pretty much as asking "how can you know I am not prone to addictions" while having never even tried alcohol/cigarettes/pot/acid/other drugs. Work on your reading comprehension:

I also have had friends who ascended at the ages of 20, 22 and 24.
No, since in that case you can only prove it by trying alcohol, but when it comes to foids, you can already tell when they are not interested on you and when you are ugly enough to be incel. When you are the only part, only your actions can prove something, which is not the case when we are talking about dating.

Also, in many places its common for men to have their first kiss at 10-12, so at 15 you can pretty much tell if you are an outcast when it comes to romantic relationships/women or not.

But anyways, I don't understand that hate on youngcels when we have guys with literally above average looks here, but who don't get shitted on just because of their age

Last edited:
I see what you mean, and yeah I often struggle to relate to them as well. Ultimately looksmax is probably a better place for them.
No incels.is, no looksmaxx and no /pol. All these places are populated by schizos, you'll have a 16 kid saving money for corrective jaw surgery, because some overly obsessive failed Brad told him it was over while all he had to do was lose fat.
The reason why I am passionately against letting in young people is not to save them, but to at least preserve this place as a haven it was supposed to be. You have people with years of depression, drug abuse, suicide attempts talking on how lack of any romantic experiences hollowed them out and on the other side you have a 15 years old dumbass saying "yea can relate bro, i didn't go to the prom".
No, since in that case you can only prove it by trying alcohol, but when it comes to foids, you can already tell when they are not interested on you and when you are ugly enough to be incel. When you are the only part, only your actions can prove something, which is not the case when we are talking about dating.

Also, in many places its common for men to have their first kiss at 10-12, so at 15 you can pretty much tell if you are an outcast when it comes to romantic relationships/women or not
What you said lacks any sense. If you can test if you are prone to addictions by having alcohol then you can test if you're really that undesirable by simply approaching women and trying to initiate contact. I quoted all the reasons why you shouldn't give up that @nice_try listed, but you again know better. This conversation is pointless, because you lack critical thinking (which is normal since you're a kid).
Also, in many places its common for men to have their first kiss at 10-12, so at 15 you can pretty much tell if you are an outcast when it comes to romantic relationships/women or not
Next I guess you'll bring up some reddit larper who claimed he got his dick wet first at the age of 12 and thus being khhv at 13 is incel.
Depends. If you had to looksmax to ascend then you were def an incel.
If all you had to do was change environment, find new friends in college or just simply stumble upon a girl that showed you interest then you weren't incel either. And it will happen to majority of the guys, and it won't be via Tinder either.

Incels in 2021:

1638282288192-png.539255

I'm 15 and don't have a gf. My nose is slightly too big, this can only mean one thing: I'm a subhuman, I don't even have to try because of my nose. Yeah, I'm so blackpilled haha, it's over lol. I'm truely an inkel, let's check out this site my friend showed me in kindergarden: incels.is. Oh wow, look at the edgy posts about violence and foid hate, haha so cool. Let's goooo low effort pOsTmAxXing :feelstastyman: I wonder what my mom is cooking for me later, I also have my friend coming over so we can talk about how cool it is to be blackpilled yey.
We need to purge the young"cels", now:feelsree:

No incels.is, no looksmaxx and no /pol. All these places are populated by schizos, you'll have a 16 kid saving money for corrective jaw surgery, because some overly obsessive failed Brad told him it was over while all he had to do was lose fat.
The reason why I am passionately against letting in young people is not to save them, but to at least preserve this place as a haven it was supposed to be. You have people with years of depression, drug abuse, suicide attempts talking on how lack of any romantic experiences hollowed them out and on the other side you have a 15 years old dumbass saying "yea can relate bro, i didn't go to the prom".

What you said lacks any sense. If you can test if you are prone to addictions by having alcohol then you can test if you're really that undesirable by simply approaching women and trying to initiate contact. I quoted all the reasons why you shouldn't give up that @nice_try listed, but you again know better. This conversation is pointless, because you lack critical thinking (which is normal since you're a kid).

Next I guess you'll bring up some reddit larper who claimed he got his dick wet first at the age of 12 and thus being khhv at 13 is incel.

If all you had to do was change environment, find new friends in college or just simply stumble upon a girl that showed you interest then you weren't incel either. And it will happen to majority of the guys, and it won't be via Tinder either.
Alcohol can do nothing to prove that you are either prone to be addicted or not, women can do something to indicate if you are incel or not, regardless of your actions. How tf this lacks sense?

Nah, I saw with my own eyes a lot of guys having their first kisses at that age range. I'm the outlier, they are not.

I know where you are coming from, that AVERAGE looking youngcels should try and I agree with you, but its non sense to give this advice to a <4/10 hoping that things will go well, especially in the times we live in (Foids bisexuality and hypergamy on rise)

Honestly, this is 100% accurate, lmao.

I beg to differ. It just means that there just isn't a foid who likes you present in your social circle. There's still a huge chance that you can find a foid who would date you outside of your social circle, so it's a necessity to look beyond your social circle, or at least try to extend it.

you know half if not 3/4 of these people will move on with their lives at some point, because they're just overly dramatic rebellious teenagers.
Sad but true. They think just because they haven't lost their virginity at age 15, they will never lose it. But it's statistical fact that the probability of them losing their virginity age 16-20 is extremely high. So it's most probable that they will leave this forum eventually while we oldcel truecels will keep being around here forever.

this is not a forum for trying to ascend, but to rather keep each away from roping.
I disagree. I think it's a forum for trying to ascend and to keep each other away from roping. What it is NOT: A place to whine about not getting a girlfriend, while simultaneously NOT EVEN TRYING. That's what youngcels are currently doing and I absolutly despise it. I don't understand why these individuals are accepted, but I know it's because they're generating traffic and ad revenue for this website.

If you ascend you never were an incel in the first place.
This is a HUGE one.
There is this misconception that everybody who doesn't have a gf RIGHT NOW is incel. This is retarded. That would mean that Chad is an incel in between girlfriends. It doesn't make sense.
You can't make being incel dependend on not having a gf at a specific moment. For example: You can't say you're incel because you don't have a gf at age 15. What if you get a gf at age 16? Chad cannot say he's incel because he doesn't have a gf in February. What if he gets a gf in March? If you're incel or not can only be determined over the course of YEARS. You have to be unable to get a gf for YEARS, only like that you can determine if you're incel. Being incel means you cannot get a girlfirend CONTINUOUSLY, it DOESN'T mean you cannot get a girlfriend AT THE MOMENT.
Honestly, this is 100% accurate, lmao.
Thank you, I value the oppinion of 2017cels very much.

Incels in 2018:

View attachment 539254
I approached 1000 foids, looksmaxxed, went to the gym for 3 years and tried to be social just to get a gf, but nothing worked. I'm 26 now and all my efforts were for nothing. I live alone in a tiny appartment, my landlord wants to get me evicted and I suffer from severe depression. I will go on incels.is to talk about my experience and about what's wrong with society.

Incels in 2021:

View attachment 539255
I'm 15 and don't have a gf. My nose is slightly too big, this can only mean one thing: I'm a subhuman, I don't even have to try because of my nose. Yeah, I'm so blackpilled haha, it's over lol. I'm truely an inkel, let's check out this site my friend showed me in kindergarden: incels.is. Oh wow, look at the edgy posts about violence and foid hate, haha so cool. Let's goooo low effort pOsTmAxXing :feelstastyman: I wonder what my mom is cooking for me later, I also have my friend coming over so we can talk about how cool it is to be blackpilled yey.
First world problems.

It’s been a while since I’ve seen you, how you doing bhai:feelsLightsaber:
Pretty good, I have had finals and other stuff to do regarding my college so I've been sort of inactive for the past couple weeks.

Incels in 2018:

View attachment 539254

Incels in 2021:

View attachment 539255
its becasue too many normies know about us and normies are retarded