Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incels need to stick together

Samurai

Samurai

Jesus Christ Conquers
★★★★
In a world that often divides us, the bond between incels is a fortress against isolation. Together, we can forge an empire of terror and strength where loneliness cease to exist. By uniting our struggle, supporting each other, and standing by one another through every challenge, we build a legacy of power and resilience. We will end loneliness and we will give state mandated girlfriends.

Attachments

• Brothers.jpg
    Brothers.jpg
    382.6 KB · Views: 57
Based. Us incels must stick together. We are a brotherhood of men who relate to the struggle

We should create Incelistan already

you are all my brothers

Together we should kill all niggers and rape all foids

We can't count on normies only on ourselves. Hope this place doesn't get reddited like 4ch/pol

We just need to make local gangs and commit acts of charity :feelskek:

Eh talk is cheap everyone here is too schizo, paranoid, and retarded to do anything, nobody even wants to join the IPF to protest and harass foids online together, let alone create Incelistan jfl.

we should have offline meetings some time, there might be a few brocels in my city

Agreed, like bundle of sticks (not faggotry btw)

440px-29._Waffen-SS-Grenadier-Division_%28%E2%80%9EItalia%E2%80%9C%29.svg.png

@DarkStarDown

Agreed, like bundle of sticks (not faggotry btw)

440px-29._Waffen-SS-Grenadier-Division_%28%E2%80%9EItalia%E2%80%9C%29.svg.png

@DarkStarDown
Turbobased I suggested that symbol last summer, I might buy that actual patch since i’ve found places online that sell it.

@Ron.Belgrade @lazy_gamer_423 @Adolf Hitler

Turbobased I suggested that symbol last summer, I might buy that actual patch since i’ve found places online that sell it.

@Ron.Belgrade @lazy_gamer_423 @Adolf Hitler
based, i wonder if they have a sonnenrad one :feelswhere:

There should a be an incel political party in a western nation, obviously it can't be called incels party or something of that nature but it's manifesto should serve the interest of incels and it should be ran by intellectual incels

we must stick together