Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel "Incels need to lower their standards"

ropecel

ropecel

Captain
★★★
Every time I hear this from normies I want to fucking blow their brains out. While they have fun fucking all their 6+/10 friends together, I've slowly dropped my standards to don't be deformed, don't be disgustingly fat, and have a fun personality (for sex this standard doesn't apply, but it's not like I'm getting sex anyways).

Normies will never understand how constant rejection will lower your standards to zero. This is how numales are perfectly happy dating used up landwhales. Us all here, I guarantee most of us would take disgusting foids any day of the week.

It's fucking over.

We don't enough have enough leeway to lower our standards, it's already low enough. But Normies choose to not understand that.

Last edited:
We don't enough have enough leeway to lower our standards, it's already low enough. But Normies don't choose to comprehend that.
I've tried to explain to normals that I'm literally willing to take some of their worst nightmare females if they have a personality that fits with mine.

It's not easy to lower your standards. We do not have any control over what we are sexually aroused by.

Yes, keep chasing 4/10s and worse, good little sub6 male

By lower your standards, they mean go fuck yourselves, literally. They dont want our genes propogating onto another generation of humans. Its over.

To be fair I notice alot of them base their judgement thanks to the fakecels on here.

By lower your standards, they mean go fuck yourselves, literally. They dont want our genes propogating onto another generation of humans. Its over.
Either that or betabux a 55 year old landwhale in a wheelchair.

I have already lowered my standards and can't lower them any further.

I got rejected by all girls in college

how can i lower my standards when i dont have any

I prefer having my standards a bit up than be a fucking numale without dignity

2d serves as a safety net for how low my standards can go.

They can't accept and/or get defensive that women are actually shallower and have standards themselves and actually expect more and have a long list of wants for a guy to have. His good looks may make that list smaller, but she will still have casual sex at least with a guy who makes the grade looks wise.

my oneitis is a prostitute. Is that not low?

women don't lower their standards, ever

Thanks for the advice. I will start aiming for 0/10s and -1/10s