Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incel’s must Be stopped! Meanwhile I was Virgin until I was 27, nothing wrong with that

• Thread starter Deleted member 250
  • Start date
typical blue pilled beta cuck

Cucc

STOP BEING ENTITLED BRAH

"I certainly did. I was a virgin until I was 27. I wasn't saving myself for marriage; I was just bad at dating, somewhat unlucky and shy. My (now) wife, was, thankfully, very determined and refused to let a little shyness stop her."

Here we can see how the persistent female secures her cuck and beta provider.

:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah: JFL at cucks who betray us to virtue signal to foids "look at me! look what a good boy I am!"

I hate mentalcels

Kinda strange how you never see or here good looking men or Chads talking shit about incels. They either don't know what incel is or if they do, actually sympathize with us to an extent. It's always the ugly or very mediocre looking guys who have such strong negative opinions on us.

Basically, deep down inside they know they're only one layer above us(If at all) in the landfill. And in turn they virtue signal so much in a lame attempt to impress women that wouldn't piss on them if they were literally on fire.

Kinda strange how you never see or here good looking men or Chads talking shit about incels. They either don't know what incel is or if they do, actually sympathize with us to an extent. It's always the ugly or very mediocre looking guys who have such strong negative opinions on us.

Basically, deep down inside they know they're only one layer above us(If at all) in the landfill. And in turn they virtue signal so much in a lame attempt to impress women that wouldn't piss on them if they were literally on fire.

Some Chads harass incels but it’s very much lesser males asserting themselves, yes.

Jfl
It would be nice to be able to say that incels are as isolated and shunned as they claim. But they're not.

What's his wife look like? Is she under 200 lbs?

as always, the people talking shit about incels are always either: a female landwhale, or a male incel

congrats on getting betabuxxed

They're beneath us.

Sad.. he belongs here tbh

Some guys can't accept they are trash.

Also, there is something wrong with being a virgin at 27 if you really want and have been trying for sex for the last decade+.