Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

incels.me post goes viral on twitter

lol with is just mad no man ever wants to stalk her, stupid cunt is probably mad from being ghosted by chad for the 10th time this week

845889524 said:
Kointo said:
You like banny patties, don't you squidward?
If we want to spread blackpill ideologie we need to be careful or were just random nuts for them.
Guys like this destroy our reputation and we cant suck in new ugly incels. It frightens them.
We should be careful what we post. Its a real danger that we get in a few years rated as terrorist community.
Whenever you post things like this youre representing our movement our "community" in a bad light
idgaf what people think. I should be able to freely express my unorthodox desires and thoughts on the topic of inceldom.

Spidey said:
http://bfy.tw/Qnt

And still he received thousands of love letters from women.
God knows how many women he "raped" didn't testify against him.

She keeps tweeting about how all guys are evil and scumbags but isn't accused of being sexist.

VST said:
And still he received thousands of love letters from women.
God knows how many women he "raped" didn't testify against him.

yes but they knew he was a rapist. they just didn't care lmfao.
he killed most of his victims and continued to rape their corpse anyway so not many witnesses left.

just lol at the fact he is getting a movie with zac efron playing him.

I wish I could taste their bitter SJW tears.

LOL
This the mirror image of all the anti-degenracycels

buttheart people on the internet is my guilty pleasure.

[attachment=2571]

Attachments

• D9E1FD8D-89A8-4156-9C33-7E64AEEC6DFB.jpeg
    D9E1FD8D-89A8-4156-9C33-7E64AEEC6DFB.jpeg
    80 KB · Views: 107
Just lol at them! I love how this triggers them!
6dBt2Oj.jpg

Twisted said:
I actually get really worried when this site gets infiltrated

This is like my place of refugee where I come to escape my persecutors

Same. I hope we never go mainstream.

@Classic_Jarvis how does it feel knowing that you triggered tens of thousands if not hundreds of thousands with some minutes you used to type in some text?

DankIncel said:
@Classic_Jarvis how does it feel knowing that you triggered tens of thousands if not hundreds of thousands with some minutes you used to type in some text?

like this:
IaeJ2HT.gif

I would hate to see this place go so mainstream that we have to be fully anonymous to hide from potential harrasment.

Classic_Jarvis said:
like this:
IaeJ2HT.gif

kek. It made me smile seeing Roastevils and nu-males triggered.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back