Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

incels.me post goes viral on twitter

Lol love seeing normies and white knights getting triggered.

looks like a whore totally invisible to chad

SOMCEL said:
Lmfao they’re calling us rapists

Forum full of kissless handholdless virgins = rapists

Just lol.  Then again I have seen feminists claim that rape requires no physical contact and can be done through internet.  Current fucking year.

they wanna hang me, but think about it like this, giving the girl a little spook will do her good later in life.
she will think twice about going home from a party late at night dressed like a prostitute. She will not be raped in some dark alleyway at night because she is wary of her surroundings.

I love the fact that we're going mainstream. The revolution must begin somewhere, and we are at the forefront.

Incel has become a charged word now. Instead of creep, ugly, rapist, say Incel and the hive mind knows what it means or will shortly.

Their threats are so cute. Like a disobedient child talking smack to an adult. I'm practically shitting my pants just at the thought of some overweight bipolar feminist kicking my ass.

Yoyo said:
Lol love seeing normies and white knights getting triggered.
yeah nothing those losers can do

women deserve the death penalty tbh

inb4 all of us get IP traced and thrown into custody

Kek. I love seeing people get mad.

lol that post is pretty tame by our standards

Suicel said:
Kek. I love seeing people get mad.

[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/-EyG_CYf-S0[/video]

Then watch wageslaves getting mad. It's top kek.

Lefterio13 said:
looks like a whore totally invisible to chad

how the hell do you know what she looks like

hes right tho tbh the vagina had no reason to fear him

Holy shit what a stereotypical screeching bulldyke.

Shit this means more trolls will be here soon look out for new users

Lmao this is fucking great.

i swear if we become mainstream it will be over, companies will sue our domain registrars to get us kicked off, the future is dark

krw5i8AV_400x400.jpg

I swear this is the type of profile pic a radical SJW would use

lol she's even worse than us. literally obsessing over a single post on an irrelevant forum.

It was on cuckit too. I don't see the fucking problem. He didn't physically hurt her in anyway. What else is an incel supposed to do to entertain himself? Become a whiteknight cuck? No thanks.

Even if we weren't extreme the normies would still want to ban us. Normies want r/foreveralonemen and r/braincels banned and those subs are tame.

MarriedAndLookin4Fun said:
krw5i8AV_400x400.jpg

I swear this is the type of profile pic a radical SJW would use

if you continue reading her replys you can almost hear the type of shrill voice she has too

aut said:
lol at ppl taking that post seriously

You aren't desperate enough to fuck a fresh Stacy corpse?

Kointo said:
You aren't desperate enough to fuck a fresh Stacy corpse?

you're volcel if you wouldn't smash a corpse

[attachment=2517]look at this bitches bio that covered us, disgusting excuse for a human being

Attachments

• Capture7.PNG
    Capture7.PNG
    172.3 KB · Views: 282
Holy shit those tweets, roastie getting at her toastiest.

Ryo_Hazuki said:
SOMCEL said:
Lmfao they’re calling us rapists
Forum full of kissless handholdless virgins = rapists
Just lol. Then again I have seen feminists claim that rape requires no physical contact and can be done through internet. Current fucking year.

KEK, women truly despise us subhumans and will make up shit to hate on us.
Even though we dont/didnt do shit.

Damn,I never got that much attention from a roastie.

How does it feel op?

Twisted said:
I actually get really worried when this site gets infiltrated
This is like my place of refugee where I come to escape my persecutors
Where you come to troll ftfy

non_factor said:
Damn,I never got that much attention from a roastie.

How does it feel op?

interesting to read all the buzz my harmless little post created. they say I need help. Then they proceed to describe what that "help" would look like: doxxing me, putting in the loony bin, life imprisonment, shooting me, getting me run over by a truck, getting balls cut off, raped, tortured - and ultimately death in many imaginative ways. 

Because incel guy followed a girl.

my post got shared on different websites, but here is a 26.6K clicks reddit share with 1890 comments:
https://www.reddit.com/r/insanepeoplefacebook/comments/7yy983/not_facebook_but_definitely_insane/

considering hardly any of you commented on my original post that is crazy.

Bjrgaminggod said:
look at this bitches bio that covered us, disgusting excuse for a human being

Well that explains it. Don't take people like this seriously.

Classic_Jarvis said:
interesting to read all the buzz my harmless little post created. they say I need help. Then they proceed to describe what that "help" would look like: doxxing me, putting in the loony bin, life imprisonment, shooting me, getting me run over by a truck, getting balls cut off, raped, tortured - and ultimately death in many imaginative ways. 

Because incel guy followed a girl.

my post got shared on different websites, but here is a 26.6K clicks reddit share with 1890 comments:
https://www.reddit.com/r/insanepeoplefacebook/comments/7yy983/not_facebook_but_definitely_insane/

considering hardly any of you commented on my original post that is crazy.

Their comments are hilarious ,you should be proud.

Also,it's good marketing.

Classic_Jarvis said:
they wanna hang me, but think about it like this, giving the girl a little spook will do her good later in life.
she will think twice about going home from a party late at night dressed like a prostitute. She will not be raped in some dark alleyway at night because she is wary of her surroundings.

did u get anyone messaging you

_incelinside said:
did u get anyone messaging you

ironically not. not one of those cucks and sjw bothered to register on incels.is and shoot me a death threat. 
:bigsmile:

this is good we need more posts like these to go viral on shitter and redshit so we can educate these bluepilled normie cunts

Kointo said:
You like banny patties, don't you squidward?

If we want to spread blackpill ideologie we need to be careful or were just random nuts for them.
Guys like this destroy our reputation and we cant suck in new ugly incels. It frightens them.

We should be careful what we post. Its a real danger that we get in a few years rated as terrorist community. 

Whenever you post things like this youre representing our movement our "community" in a bad light

Loool that is a TERF radical feminist that literally hates men and tries to use this post as an example why men are such pieces of shit. Some of these fuckers probably hate men more than some incels hate femoids kek.

Also lol at this retweet of hers

https://twitter.com/_celia_marie_/status/966793559583219712

"When your mansplaining has reached peak insufferabitlity its called chadsplaining"

kek they're adopting our terms

Imagining femoids huffing and puffing when writing fucking tweets will never not be funny.I bet a nu-male liking or retweeting that post experiences at least 50% testo reduction upon doing it.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back