Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incels.me made typing fun for me.

U

UltraFayJr.

Banned
-
In the past, I used to HATE typing. It was literally the most boring and tiresome thing in the world. In school, I used to always prefer writing it down.(I also hated writing back then as well) English class will always be remembered as my least favorite class due to the subject on hand. Typing is used in everything these days so of course I had to get used to it. And it turned out okay, now I was indifferent of typing. Joining Incels.me and making threads and stuff started to get really interesting. Typing what I had to say in my mind feels so natural now instead of typing generic things. I really don't know how to explain this, but what I can explain is typing on my keyboard feels so soothing. The snaps and taps, oh my gosh this thing is typing on it's own! Why am I still typing? Is it because I love it now? Yes, I do love it! Language is the most beautiful thing right now. I think I can write a whole book with unused notebooks I have, just for FUN! I love typing, I can't stop typing, typing is my drug!

It wont be long until you are going start posting 3 word replies.

Also

Yes bro

In the past, I used to HATE typing. It was literally the most boring and tiresome thing in the world. In school, I used to always prefer writing it down.(I also hated writing back then as well) English class will always be remembered as my least favorite class due to the subject on hand. Typing is used in everything these days so of course I had to get used to it. And it turned out okay, now I was indifferent of typing. Joining Incels.me and making threads and stuff started to get really interesting. Typing what I had to say in my mind feels so natural now instead of typing generic things. I really don't know how to explain this, but what I can explain is typing on my keyboard feels so soothing. The snaps and taps, oh my gosh this thing is typing on it's own! Why am I still typing? Is it because I love it now? Yes, I do love it! Language is the most beautiful thing right now. I think I can write a whole book with unused notebooks I have, just for FUN! I love typing, I can't stop typing, typing is my drug!
YAAAAY NOW BEING AN UGLY AUTISTIC LOSER WHO CAN'T GET LAID IS EDUCATIONAL TOO!!! THANKS FOIDS FOR HATING US!!! WE'RE LEARNING FROM THE EXPERIENCE!!!

Typing

images

YAAAAY NOW BEING AN UGLY AUTISTIC LOSER WHO CAN'T GET LAID IS EDUCATIONAL TOO!!! THANKS FOIDS FOR HATING US!!! WE'RE LEARNING FROM THE EXPERIENCE!!!

images

^ They should just direct future generations of incels to this site from childhood.
That was not the message I was going for, but I guess I can see how it brought you to that conclusion re-reading my thread again.

That was not the message I was going for, but I guess I can see how it brought you to that conclusion re-reading my thread again.

Dude I'm just joking with you. :feelsautistic:

your avatar disturbs me

go back to coolmathsgames

Mogs me
Maybe you used to type way slower tbhtbh? Since I've been using PC since I was 7 and l annoy people sometimes by typing too much I like it ngl. I don't like annoying people tho. Thats unintentional.

If I didn't know how to type efficiently, no way i'd be posting here.