Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Incels.me(is) Introduction/My Face/Objective/Music/Music Video Progress

You mog me to death.

how tall are you?

I slap the shit outta @FiveFourManlet tbh

Damn @Zaetheus is back! AYEEEE!!!!!

You mog the fuck out of me TBH

@FiveFourManlet you are now required to make a response video

Last edited:
good luck with your music video bro

He looks like he would enjoy sucking my 8incher.

He looks like he would enjoy sucking my 8incher.
3FC1F737 82FB 4764 A5F7 1B855F248E70

Oh shit I got mentioned in the video

You already have a 100 + views aniki...not bad, you should do more like this.

That pop off on FiveFourManlet tho

Thanks for the shoutout :)

Just what the fuck is this place
Bunch of fucking fakecels
Im outta here
You fucking nigga

Just what the fuck is this place
Bunch of fucking fakecels
Im outta here
You fucking nigga
You joined Thursday, don’t let the door hit you on the way out.

also low inhib af to do this tbh

You joined Thursday, don’t let the door hit you on the way out.
This is my alt
And unlike yourself, I am truly ugly
You don't deserve to be on my level of agony

Im LOLing so hard right now, you shouldnt reveal your face like this tho, its calling for people to doxx you

For those saying he needs a haircut, you guys are missing the point. He grew his hair out like that and styled it that way specifically to hide his face. I don't think he's ever said this...but I can tell because I do the same thing.

Thanks for the shoutout btw Zaetheus.

1. u need to cut ur hair off tbh, dont get twist/dreads if u not taking care of them.
2. u dont look incel at all
3. fix ur hair cut tht shit off
4. y u hiding ur teeth

MOGS ME TO OBLIVION.

I’m worried that @Zaetheus will get doxxed now. :feelsbadman:

People actually halo the fuck out of normie looking incels on here. It doesn't even matter how long you've been here. The longer someone who is clearly capable of living a normal life spends their time on here the more retarded they actually are.

1. u need to cut ur hair off tbh, dont get twist/dreads if u not taking care of them.
2. u dont look incel at all
3. fix ur hair cut tht shit off
4. y u hiding ur teeth

I grew my dreads out for a personal preference.i don’t really like Afros or buzzcuts. Also , what u mean I’m hiding my teeth ? You have to explain that to me ?

The video is gone and I never got to see it. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I grew my dreads out for a personal preference.i don’t really like Afros or buzzcuts. Also , what u mean I’m hiding my teeth ? You have to explain that to me ?
never cut you hair. long hair looks good and hides parts of the face. short hair is too bland and won’t help your facial structure

video is gone.

How come this guy is an incel? Tellem--T number 2?

Aye what's the channel name my nigga?

i thought u roped boyo
Yeah I had planned it for years to be August 2018 and when the time come I couldn´t stop thinking about how much pain and suffering I would put my parents in but I still want to do it I just have to get rid of these thoughts and think of myself but that is even harder now since my father´s sister died a few days ago so how am I supposed to go through it now when he already is in so much pain? :(

I mean... I would have been great if he spoke English in the video, all I heard was a single mothered offspring making monkey noises.

Glad I got under your skin by the way, I would love to meet you in real life and hear you say that shit to my face.

I mean... I would have been great if he spoke English in the video, all I heard was a single mothered offspring making monkey noises.

Glad I got under your skin by the way, I would love to meet you in real life and hear you say that shit to my face.
Nigga niggas will drill you, nigga

Oh shit hold up I gotta get the popcorn out for this goddamn

I would gladly stomp u the fuck out.Good to know Dexters you avi . It suits your Napoleon Complex to a T.
Nigga niggas will drill you, nigga
B012DA85 D10F 42DE 9DAA 218913414190

I would gladly stomp u the fuck out.Good to know Dexters you avi . It suits your Napoleon Complex to a T.
Of course you would

View attachment 55215
Also lend me some food stamps, I hungry out here nigger

View attachment 55215
Oh i'll show my face to try and give validity to me not LARPing yay! If I show my face on video it will prove im incel yay!

We all know you are not a virgin, you fucking worthless fakecel.

6ft tall, looks like that, OUT.

Last edited:

Attachments

• IMG_2549.PNG
    IMG_2549.PNG
    38.1 KB · Views: 81
What's up w your account lol no videos? Is (((YouTube))) already trying to censor you?
I had videos I put them all on private but I’m make them public hold on .

@Zaetheus Incel Dril video (fucking cringe):

Oooooo muh nigguh ooooooo

Im A FUCKING IN-CEL NIGGA

I DONT FUCK BITCHES NIGGA

I DONT GET BRAIN, EVER NIggA

I DONT OWN GUNS CAUSE I WATCH ANIME NIGGER

GO TO THE BLOC, TALK TO INCELS NIGGER

I AM A DRILL REJECT NIGGUH

OOOOOOOO I SHOT THAT NIGGA IN GTA 5 NIGGER

*un-explainable monkey noises*

I LOVE VIRGINITY NIGGER

I NO FAP TO BLAST MY LOAD OVER HENTAI NIGGER