Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incels.me Community Highlights, Week 1 [-12/2/17]

blickpall

blickpall

O T L
-
Incels.me Community Highlights
Week 1

Hello everyone! Based on your feedback I went ahead and began compiling some of the best threads, posts, and content from the community over the past ~week. I've gotten the go-ahead from @Sergeantincel to make these a "newspost" of sorts. I hope you guys enjoy.

In general, the highlights will be categorized as I saw fit, with each line being a hyperlink to the thread/post in question. Beneath, I may include a quote or image from the thread in a spoiler as an addendum. Here is the sample format:

@SampleUsername >> CLICKABLE URL HERE <<

Sample content

If anything catches your eye over the next week, please DM me the thread link or a link to the post in question (this can be accomplished by clicking on the "#" link located somewhere in the post depending on your layout, such as "#1" in this post). I would like to give a shout-out to @Battlefield3cel for sending some content my way, and of course @Sergeantincel for reaching out to me and offering his help.

Feedback is welcome!

BlackPills
Get your dose

zUtacJy.png
eurocel said:
You should've just chosen to not be ugly when you were born.

incelman said:
"Remove myself from this wasteland". More like SOCIETY has removed you and you are just doing a MGTOW style cope.

Incel801 said:
Yes Chad gets his magical box and unfortunately we waste our time looking at ours..

Fuck I hate life
@jagged0 with the assist:​
jagged0 said:
chad gets validation daily from femoids liking his pics as he casually wakes up with perfect hair and hunter eyes after fucking a stacy. For us incels our only source of happiness is this forum.

e0IPwsOfmEUE6kFaOou1fAjoDODYOl4o1_MFdvmIJp4.png

@not_here_4_points shares a blackpill from 4chan.
attachment.php

397HSG.png

@Red Shambhala delivers a brutal blackpill/suicidefuel response to @Charisfar 's request to be blackpilled.
Red Shambhala said:
Charisfar said:
So I guess it's starting to get to me now because I've always just told myself I'm better off alone than with some annoying slut who will cuck me. But how do you deal with it when there's a girl around you almost every day that seems like they would actually be everything you want in a woman
The height of our misery is reached when the opportunity for happiness seems to be at arm's length: so close and yet so far. Being an incel would be easier if all women around you were only blue-haired hambeasts with tumblr blogs. But this is not the case in reality.
Generally speaking, these analogies with the pills might be flawed in the sense of that you don't simply swallow them once like the Matrix and then everything changes but it's actually a gradual process. The blackpill is a process rather than a result.
But don't use all that as an excuse for cowardice. Just do your best, try to get her and ... well, keep us posted, if you want.

@Celcelleclec delivers one of the most brutal, individualized yet universally true blackpills in this post:​
Celcelleclec said:
I feel your pain. The problem is that you are what we call: visual pollution. You are polluting her space with your disgusting face and body. Can you please stop bothering her and just not greet her. You are probbaly the lowest moment of her day: she has to make a lot of effort to face this pollution.

SuicideFuel
It's over

Revered moderator @Ryo_Hazuki relates a story of pain and rejection.

GzTKqKE.jpg

@weservenomsg 's signature image.

Humor
... or short and sweet blackpills

@Reddit_is_for_cucks boils it down to the basics.

@Harvey_Weinstein_Hero ends incelkingkong over a soda.

Miscellaneous
"I can't fit it anywhere," ...heard no incel ever

I hope you guys enjoyed the first issue of "Incels.me Community Highlights". I hope that more of you reach out to me during the week to send me content that you think belongs here! Cheers.

RE: Incels.me Community Highlights, Week 1

Thanks for the shout-out, breh.

Really cool. Reminds me of @Ryo_Hazuki's incel magazine from the old reddit days.

Thanks for the shout out !

Amazing post, and thanks for the shoutouts.

I can tell a lot of effort was put into making this post. Nice to have such dedicated members of this community.

Useful thread.. If someone has been off incels for awhile they can look up this thread and see what's up.

sticky these posts every time. great idea

Thanks for the shoutout OP and keep those threads coming

I highly appreciate the effort thats being put into these threads

Amazing thread op, keep up the good work

Amazing thread

I made it! Mom! I'm famous!

Weed said:
Useful thread.. If someone has been off incels for awhile they can look up this thread and see what's up.

Yup. And for every week, he should link to the previous week, so people can go back and look.

Damn I like the format

Please include a section for anti-degeneracy

Great post!

I lol'd at @Ryo_Hazuki's post.

Nice man, good stuff

Great topic bro :)

Thank you everyone for the positive feedback!

Weed said:
Useful thread.. If someone has been off incels for awhile they can look up this thread and see what's up.

I'm also pretty sure not every person sees every post and thread on this site, so I figured almost anyone would see something new in this list.

ItheIthe said:
Please include a section for anti-degeneracy

Thank you for your feedback - can you give me an example? If you mean posting threads that are specifically pro-religion, I will consider it depending on whether it is being inclusive or not. If you mean stuff like patriarchy and the like, I think I would only include it if it is offering something more tangible than a rant or fantasy. Actually, now that I think about it, I can probably include a "Rants & Raves" -type section where some ragey or fantasy patriarchy threads are added, since people do seem to enjoy those and like the hate-filled posts that r/incels had a lot. Speaking of rants, this got a bit lengthy so I'mma stop here haha.

Thank you for your suggestion!

@everyone if you enjoyed this content, please remember to DM me whenever you find something new/interesting from this week's content, and send me a link! As I said above to Weed, I probably don't catch every thread or read every post, so if you find something that you think deserves to be here, do me a favor and send it over. We can achieve much greater things if we work together!

blickpall said:
Thank you everyone for the positive feedback!

I'm also pretty sure not every person sees every post and thread on this site, so I figured almost anyone would see something new in this list.

Thank you for your feedback - can you give me an example? If you mean posting threads that are specifically pro-religion, I will consider it depending on whether it is being inclusive or not. If you mean stuff like patriarchy and the like, I think I would only include it if it is offering something more tangible than a rant or fantasy. Actually, now that I think about it, I can probably include a "Rants & Raves" -type section where some ragey or fantasy patriarchy threads are added, since people do seem to enjoy those and like the hate-filled posts that r/incels had a lot. Speaking of rants, this got a bit lengthy so I'mma stop here haha.

Thank you for your suggestion!

@everyone if you enjoyed this content, please remember to DM me whenever you find something new/interesting from this week's content, and send me a link! As I said above to Weed, I probably don't catch every thread or read every post, so if you find something that you think deserves to be here, do me a favor and send it over. We can achieve much greater things if we work together!

Not necessarily religion but anything that speaks of the evils of promiscuity or really just modern society in general.

this is great lmao

ItheIthe said:
Not necessarily religion but anything that speaks of the evils of promiscuity or really just modern society in general.

Okay, I'll keep an eye out. I've categorized at least one such post into BlackPill (the iPhonepill) and into SuicideFuel (examples of Tyrone swooping in). If I find enough examples fitting that category more than the others, I will certainly make it. Thank you for the feedback!

Top kek. What a great idea. It will help workcels and wagecucks who can't keep up with everything that goes on here.

This is awesome, looking forward to these every week.

I like this. We have to do it every week.

haha awsome~!!!

fucking gold

Hello everyone! Just wanted to let you know that this week is going to be hellish for me in terms of work and school, so I need you guys to step up and send me links of threads and posts you think belong in the weekly highlight. I may not respond to your PM but I am going to take your suggestions, trust me.

This is a great idea. How will you be able to stay on top of all the events here longterm though? This forum moves fast.

FACEandLMS said:
This is a great idea. How will you be able to stay on top of all the events here longterm though? This forum moves fast.

Great question! I am very dependent on people sending me their favorite posts and threads, preferably with a little description of why they want to see them in the highlights. I can't read every thread and every post in every thread, so I am bound to miss things. This first week has largely been highlights from my own forum experience combined with the suggestions of one other person, but I hope that as I release more of these and people think "Hmm, I thought X post was worthy too," more people will reach out to me with some content I could throw in there. For a first effort though, I am content with how it turned out, and the high weekend activity has already generated quite a few good posts for next week's issue.

TL;DR: Hopefully we can pool our efforts, with everyone sending me content that I will format and compile into a weekly highlight ^^

blickpall said:
Great question! I am very dependent on people sending me their favorite posts and threads, preferably with a little description of why they want to see them in the highlights. I can't read every thread and every post in every thread, so I am bound to miss things. This first week has largely been highlights from my own forum experience combined with the suggestions of one other person, but I hope that as I release more of these and people think "Hmm, I thought X post was worthy too," more people will reach out to me with some content I could throw in there. For a first effort though, I am content with how it turned out, and the high weekend activity has already generated quite a few good posts for next week's issue.

TL;DR: Hopefully we can pool our efforts, with everyone sending me content that I will format and compile into a weekly highlight ^^

+1

FACEandLMS said:
blickpall said:
+1
Hello Invis, y6y5y6 from lookism here, could you do me a favor?

[quote="Chico']
[/quote]

You can DM him ^^

blickpall said:
[quote="Chico']
You can DM him ^^[/quote]
I can't DM yet

Cheers bra

Hahah u're a legend