Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incels make me sad

a bunch of men who cannot accept the personhood of women.
standard femoid projection/gaslighting by those who actually see us as subhuman.
most incels probably see women as people, just really awful people due to their actions.

I'm an incel and I don't support any of that. Why are they generalizing so much?

Why don't these urinals just mind their own business

Any master's program that has you research online communities by monitoring shitposts made by bored autists with too much free time on their hands will probably end up landing you a job at MacDonald's. Just lol at her pretending to be some kind of dignified academic scholar. It's like a bad larp. :lul::lul::lul:

Last edited:
Image 2024 05 09 130653329

The particular sentences that made me want to vent were: "'women should have all their rights taken away' and 'women should be property.'
It is women themselves who made us feel this way. They always talk about us not being ''entitled'' to sex. Why does there have to be ''entitlement''? Why can't they just give it to us?

Their own implication here is that the only way for us to get sex, is if women are forced into it, because ''we are not entitled'' to it.

If you are not entitled to it, and if they won't give it to us voluntarily, what is the only option left? Force.

Nothing is gonna happen for at least 150 years btw. But if they want us to stop taking about the government issued wives stuff, they should just willingly fuck us. That's all they have to do, takes literal 0 effort on their part. Give us a 5 min handjob, 0 effort...

It is women themselves who made us feel this way. They always talk about us not being ''entitled'' to sex. Why does there have to be ''entitlement''? Why can't they just give it to us?

Their own implication here is that the only way for us to get sex, is if women are forced into it, because ''we are not entitled'' to it.

If you are not entitled to it, and if they won't give it to us voluntarily, what is the only option left? Force.

Nothing is gonna happen for at least 150 years btw. But if they want us to stop taking about the government issued wives stuff, they should just willingly fuck us. That's all they have to do, takes literal 0 effort on their part. Give us a 5 min handjob, 0 effort...
More and more men will feel this way.

Young men have less and less sex, all charts, stats and surveys show that.

Betabuxx is barely an option for zoomers and gen alpha won't even have that option anymore, as girls outdo boys in school, women outearn men, women get high paying jobs by default through forced gender quotas, affirmative action or just by sucking their boss' dick.

And there is no other feeling like sexual frustration in men :feelsokman:. It is quite a powerful force. They constantly tell us we're not entitled to sex, not entitled to their bodies, they constantly tell each other not to settle for non-Chad men.

Right now we're in the simp phase of ''please give me some pussy crumbs qween :soy:''. That's why simping and cuckoldry rates are off the charts.

We are in the BEGGING era. https://www.imperialrepublican.com/...china-now-begging-families-have-more-children

But later down the line, there will be a time where men won't beg anymore :feelshmm:. There will be a time where men will be forced to take action in order to save the human race from extinction.

And the roasties at that time will be the ones who will be begging. Begging to return to a time where they still had the option to choose nicely to have children and give sex to men :feelsokman:

Normies who hate incels make me sad

I'm an incel and I don't support any of that. Why are they generalizing so much?
yeah, thats not even the definition of inceldom, not all incels share this (right imo) mysoginist way of thinking and a lot of users just use it as cope and dont really mean it. Every ferrari is a car, but that doesnt mean that every car is a ferrari.

Hungarian women with four children or more will be exempted for life from paying income tax, the prime minister has said, unveiling plans designed to boost the number of babies being born.
Hungary's population is falling by 32,000 a year. Women there have fewer children than the EU average.

As part of the measures, young couples will be offered interest-free loans of 10m forint (£27,400; $36,000), to be cancelled once they have three children.
Fucking look at this, mang. Men are BENDING BACKWARD, begging women nicely to have children. Men are trying in good fath with all sorts of benefits, but roasties still don't even want to hear about it :feelsUgh:

Mark my words, there will be a time, not now, but a hundred years into the future where roasties are going to WISH men asked them this nicely :feelshmm:

Any master's program that has you research online communities by monitoring shitposts made by bored autists with too much free time on their hands will probably end up landing you a job at MacDonald's. Just lol at her pretending to be some kind of dignified academic scholar. It's like a bad larp. :lul::lul::lul:
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

False. I do see women as actual people but I have a very low opinion of them due to their actions and beliefs

That's what all normfags do, they just make up on the spot what they perceive incels to be, and to match whatever agenda they have at the time

Not sad for the millions of ugly men who've been genocided, marginalized, left to rot in loneliness, bullied through their entire youth for being short/ugly/brown/disabled/neurodivergent. No, she's sad that a couple dudes on internet forums say edgy things about wahmen. :feelsclown:

Yeah you fucking whores deserve to get beaten and abused by the very men you choose to get creampied by. Feminists want all the sympathy and humanization but none of the accountability.

You're something much worse.
Taking away women's rights is needed to end Inceldom. You will never solve the problem by being moderate.

Taking away women's rights is needed to end Inceldom. You will never solve the problem by being moderate.
Nah. Taking away human rights and free choice is never a viable solution for anything.
You can only incentivise people to make the right choices by rewarding right choices and by shaming wrong ones.
Slutshaming needs to come back. Families need to be supported more. Long-term commitments need to be rewarded while sexual degeneracy needs to be publicly shamed, etc.

Nah. Taking away human rights and free choice is never a viable solution for anything.
You can only incentivise people to make the right choices by rewarding right choices and by shaming wrong ones.
Slutshaming needs to come back. Families need to be supported more. Long-term commitments need to be rewarded while sexual degeneracy needs to be publicly shamed, etc.
You cant expect people to change their behavior, you need to force the people to change. Telling people to stop wont bring about any change. When you give people too much freedom, they will abuse it regardless if their actions harm society.