Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incels living in remote locations

• Thread starter Deleted member 14421
  • Start date
Deleted member 14421

Deleted member 14421

Self-banned
-
I believe that location can highly impact inceldom. Living in remote locations or small towns away from big urban centres, drastically reduces the chances of finding a potential partner.
Plenty of incels drop out of college and as such they are forced to come back to their hometowns and end up becoming tied up to it. In small towns most young women in their 20's are already settled up in relationships and since word comes around quickly, once people realise that you are "that weird loner guy" you can pretty much consider yourself done for no woman will aproach you or will be willing to engage in romance (for fear of having their social status damaged as the one that went for "the bizarre desperate guy"). Any kind of dating apps are useless in this kind of places as well.
Despite prefering the rural world and cozy small towns, i believe that incels have their chances of finding gf significativelly reduced when residing in those places

just don't live in small towns br0

Yes, I live in a cuckservative satellite suburb and it's pretty much over here, because I can't afford the expensive German public transport which is used to subsidize the Jewtomobile Industry.

lol living in big cities is not good man.

I agree i live in a little village (<5k subhumans) and here everyones knows each other and know that you are a quiet, and friendless guy, with that means. In a big city you are just one more among the crowd, and in addition, there is more activities and posibilities to do and groups of peopple where you can fit in.

Por cierto navajero parece que eres otro hispaniccel. ¿De donde eres?

I agree i live in a little village (<5k subhumans) and here everyones knows each other and know that you are a quiet, and friendless guy, with that means. In a big city you are just one more among the crowd, and in addition, there is more activities and posibilities to do and groups of peopple where you can fit in.

Por cierto navajero parece que eres otro hispaniccel. ¿De donde eres?

Soy galego

yeah i live in a small town and I prefer it. the first step to me ever getting a girlfriend would to get an apartment in the city. I missed my chance in highschool when I lived in the suburbs, never went to college, already into my 20s KVV because I live in a rural area and never go anywhere

That's just cope though, I'm still super ugly and aspie to the point of not being able to properly interact with people, it's over for me all around.

All women past 25 have kids and STILL want chad...its over.

I live in a remote location. Bangkok is remote, rite?