Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Incels living in modern worlds are the biggest pathetic piece of shit self loathing idiots and they need to get killed

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mentally lost cel

Nigger
-
30% - Please avoid shaming your fellow incels
any random third worlder like me lives a gazillion times harder life than first world cels and still manages to live and be this smart

Imagine living in literally best places on earth and still being incel

You are a huge pile of useless shit if you’re not happy with your life

Only we have the chance to speak about our problems not fucking incels who live in America or Europe

Even in Turkey I sometimes find enjoyment in my life and try to cope better and max my looks and status

I despise and pity First Worlders so much

They must be banned

Do you think I'll suddenly become attractive just because I live in a first world country? Women don't find me attractive, if anything they have even higher standards and most normie men get rejected as well. Are you implying I should pay for sex? Do you think that will be satisfying?

No economics for your face

Do you think I'll suddenly become attractive just because I live in a first world country? Women don't find me attractive, if anything they have even higher standards and most normie men get rejected as well. Are you implying I should pay for sex? Do you think that will be satisfying?
Cope, Do something and stop bitching

Your life isn’t going to become any better as someone who’s lived in both. Sure you have cleaner streets, but how is that going to make a lasting impact on the quality of your life?

I live in the US but I infinitely prefer Shitdia because I’m actually wanted and given attention to by my family there.
Then go to India you pathetic fyck

Triggered first worlders here

We have it much harder, no doubt, but I mean, it’s an English speaking forum, isn’t it? Most of its users are obviously white and from the west. No point in complaining.

We have it much harder, no doubt, but I mean, it’s an English speaking forum, isn’t it? Most of its users are obviously white and from the west. No point in complaining.
Where do you live

Just move to Germany and get free welfare. that simple

Turkey is a first world country.

Being in NATO isn’tshit we’re still a shithole
You live in first world country. Turkey is practically European. It used to have a massive empire. It was one of the main powers in WW1. It's a member of NATO. It's an EU candidate. It's in the top 20 strongest economies. You thinking it's a shithole doesn't change what it is. You're living in one of the better countries on the planet and bitching about it like you live in Haiti or something.

Last edited:
As a westerner i would like to live in SEA for a few days just to see if i would have any success with foids. I would avoid prostitutes trying to lure me inside one of those brothels or whatever. It would have to be non-whores but it would be hard to know the difference sometimes.

Kys Turkroach Sandnigger

any random third worlder like me lives a gazillion times harder life than first world cels and still manages to live and be this smart

Imagine living in literally best places on earth and still being incel

You are a huge pile of useless shit if you’re not happy with your life

Only we have the chance to speak about our problems not fucking incels who live in America or Europe

Even in Turkey I sometimes find enjoyment in my life and try to cope better and max my looks and status

I despise and pity First Worlders so much

They must be banned
i also live in a shithole but this post is cope, i would stay incel even if i lived in a top tier area of a rich country

you really are lost mentally

Kill yourself faggot I hope you come to America and get mogged to death and rope. Shitskin immigrant copers are the worse coming to the west will not make your life better.

>Turk

Yeah, you lost me there. Go to Germany with your cousin's, see how you ascend.

Just move to Germany and get free welfare. that simple
How you can get a free welfare? I actually want(ed) to go to Germany to find a job but I don't know German.

Kill yourself faggot I hope you come to America and get mogged to death and rope. Shitskin immigrant copers are the worse coming to the west will not make your life better.
lol pathetic First worlder

Cry more

lol pathetic First worlder

Cry more
Staying in your shithole will be better than you coming to the west and getting cucked western women will play you like a fiddle

Is Turkey being flooded with ppl taking everything & changing your culture? Do you have physical health issues giving you pain? Do you struggle to fit in with those around you due to neurological difference & weird upbringing? Were you raised poor as shit comparative to your countries median?

I think OP is just a retarded larper . He says he is incel even though he is “surgery maxxed, 6’2, and people call him good looking”.

Status
Not open for further replies.