Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

incels living alone

nausea

nausea

Fesikh
★★★★★
tell me your experiences

I may join your ranks soon

You still live at home with your siblings and parents? Have you not moved out yet?

idkwattodowithlife said:
You still live at home with your siblings and parents? Have you not moved out yet?

I live with my sister

Been living alone for many years.

In some ways its good, you can create your own comfortable incel mancave where you are protected from the degeneracy and evils of the world. On the other hand, you can go mad with the lack of human contact - ever gone a week without talking to a single human being? It's weird, believe me.

MayorOfKekville said:

In some ways its good, you can create your own comfortable incel mancave where you are protected from the degeneracy and evils of the world. On the other hand, you can go mad with the lack of human contact - ever gone a week without talking to a single human being? It's weird, believe me.

please tell me what to expect, be as much detailed as possible

your tipical day, your emotions, your outlook etc

I am scared to death

how do u neets live alone

MayorOfKekville said:

How about your habits? you were cleaner and more higienic or you let yourself go?

I wouldn't go out alone as an incel if you have a sister better stay withher

Living alone as an incel is pure hell.

St.Tropez said:

This. I have a 1 million dollar home and I live here alone and all I think about is killing myself. It gets worse every day. 

Work is the only remotely good thing in my life and I'm getting tired of trying to cope with it too.

MayorOfKekville said:

I haven't seen a human in like 4years,bout to go er any second.

St.Tropez said:

she wants me out

I have a roommate, but I rarely ever see him. I lived alone for 2 years before this and it's much better than living with parents, you just have to stay on top of your responsibilities, know how to cook, etc.

RageAgainstTDL said:
He keeps stealing her panties to masturbate over

Yup. Has she found out, nausea?

nausea said:
tell me your experiences

I may join your ranks soon

It's the only way. You don't have family or friends when you have to hide your thoughts.

Kointo said:

nah

she wants me out cuz she wanna live with her partner, so she told me

Abomination said:
I have a roommate, but I rarely ever see him. I lived alone for 2 years before this and it's much better than living with parents, you just have to stay on top of your responsibilities, know how to cook, etc.

I cant cook shit to save my life

sepelion said:
It's the only way. You don't have family or friends when you have to hide your thoughts.

I dont hide things, everybody hates me here

i lived alone for a while, it was great.
I love being alone

nausea said:
Kointo said:
nah

Abomination said:

sepelion said:

All you have to do is follow a formula. Think of things you like to eat that are cheap and can be made at home. E.g. pasta, chicken, vegetables, etc

Abomination said:
All you have to do is follow a formula. Think of things you like to eat that are cheap and can be made at home. E.g. pasta, chicken, vegetables, etc

He can just eat cabinet and microwave food. It takes no effort or complicated thought process.

Depends on the situation. Most ppl cant live alone unless they are demented, which further dements them.

Im a unique and strange case, and my life is over.

MayorOfKekville said:

I can relate but a week lol?

Wait till it gets to be intervals of 2-3 months, and then 6-12months between any conversation with anyone.
The biggest problem with this is, that the brain begins to vegetate, your faculty of speech, when not exercised on a daily basis, begins to slowly decay.  I remember when I was 16 years old, I could probably speak 10 words per second,and I could go on for hours with this type of "tempo"/"momentum"... now after years of social alienates, it takes conscious effort to speak.

It's no longer my looks alone that are holding me back. My neurological pathways are now completely rewired, whatever brain region I've had for the faculty of speech, has been now rewired and reassigned to a different function, like abstract thinking or just internal monologue.
I can't be witty, or spontaneous, I can't hold a conversation anymore, the natural flow is gone... the speaking and thinking faculties are not related, they are two different systems in the brain...So while I am able to think perfectly fine, I can't express my self verbally anymore. My faculty of speech is very degraded, and it's not something I can fix just by having a positive attitude, the neural connections responsible for speech literally atrophied from inactivity.

Kointo said:
He can just eat cabinet and microwave food. It takes no effort or complicated thought process.

if I fall into depression no way I could do this

nausea said:
if I fall into depression no way I could do this

Why not? Just buy some oreos, macaroni and cheese, and sandwich meat. YOU'RE GOLDEN.

Kointo said:
Why not? Just buy some oreos, macaroni and cheese, and sandwich meat. YOU'RE GOLDEN.

depression=lie on the floor and wait for death

nausea said:
depression=lie on the floor and wait for death

Rope would be a better option. Starvation or thirst are much more painful ways to die.

I am really sorry to hear about your situation. Do you have a job? Maybe go back to parents? Try renting with some roomates so work is divided ?

vancha986 said:
I am really sorry to hear about your situation. Do you have a job? Maybe go back to parents? Try renting with some roomates so work is divided ?

yes I work but poor af, cannot go back home cuz work is in different city

no money now for rent

my sis gave me an ultimatum of sort

It's great until your hit with the utter loneliness of not talking/seeing anyway for days at a time. If that does not bother you, you will be fine.

Maybe get a pet to keep you company? I personally love living alone. I can make my space however I want.

well i did enjoy living alone...

I love it, man. It's just me and my 2 cats.

When I first moved out of my mom's house I was worried I might have trouble sleeping at my new place. I slept like a baby.

Be sure to budget well as living alone can be expensive.

I can't really cook, either. I grill a lot.

I enjoy the solitude, it's so much better than dealing with other people.

When you realize you don't follow society's standard thought, you have no option but to either live alone or live with the few who are like you. We can't live with most people, but we'd probably not mind an incel frat house too much. Some of us are truly solitary types though, and there's no other way but solitude.

ok thx for the replies

I will get my hands on a weap before though

lived on my own for a while at university. i didnt like it because it sucks when you are just by yourself and have no human contact. you have no one to talk to or vent to. you can only sit inside and cope with netflix and games for so long until you realize that life is passing you by and you are rotting alone.

i feel like living with someone else will keep u a certain amount of centered and sane

I live in my own little rented flat. Allthough it's small i like it and prefer living alone for myself. These are the pro and cons of living alone

pro

- you live alone and can do what you want without anyone bothering you
- much space for your copes
- furnishing your own place is a lot of fun

cons

- loneliness can become crushing while living alone with no one arround
- cleaning your place alone sucks
- cooking alone sucks. You prepare and cook your shit for like 20 minutes or so only to eat it up in 5 minutes and you still have to clean the dishes. Nowadays i rarely cook for myself.

nausea said:
Kointo said:
nah

Abomination said:

sepelion said:

I wish you Europeans were not so cucked socially that you can't find a girl with arranged marriage. It's a pity. You don't need Shari'a, you need returning to patriarchal past. Or you will be destroyed by BBC flux.

ironcrusher38 said:
I wish you Europeans were not so cucked socially that you can't find a girl with arranged marriage. It's a pity. You don't need Shari'a, you need returning to patriarchal past. Or you will be destroyed by BBC flux.

Patriarchy can not alter natural occurrences.

I have lived alone for 10 years. Couldn't really imagine living any other way. But I am an introvert, so I enjoy my privacy, don't mind being without talking to someone for weeks at a time, other than the cashiers at the supermarket when I buy groceries.

BlackPillDealer said:
I have lived alone for 10 years. Couldn't really imagine living any other way. But I am an introvert, so I enjoy my privacy, don't mind being without talking to someone for weeks at a time, other than the cashiers at the supermarket when I buy groceries.

Same, but I still want an introverted woman in my life.
The need for intimacy is just unreal when the bedtime comes, it got a lot worse for me at like 25-26. I'm really NEEDY now, in terms of emotional/physical intimacy is concerned, idk how I am going to go on like this tbh

Tempus Edax Rerum said:

I don't

2d>3d.

Tempus Edax Rerum said:
How old are you

Why does that matter in any way, shape, or form? What are you getting at? Just because I think women are a waste of money and time, does that make me less intelligent as a person?

Kointo said:
Why does that matter in any way, shape, or form? What are you getting at? Just because I think women are a waste of money and time, does that make me less intelligent as a person?

Stop being a little girl and projecting your insecurities and ideologies into a simple question.
How old are you lol?

Tempus Edax Rerum said:
Stop being a little girl and projecting your insecurities and ideologies into a simple question.
How old are you lol?

Stop being a condescending human being and tell me why you want to know.

Tempus Edax Rerum said:
The need for intimacy is just unreal when the bedtime comes, it got a lot worse for me at like 25-26.  I'm really NEEDY now, in terms of emotional/physical intimacy is concerned, idk how I am going to go on like this tbh

Have you tried a pet?

Kointo said:
Tempus Edax Rerum said:
How old are you lol?
there's no why

Kointo said:

LOL I asked you how old you are, and you went off on I don't know what.

It matters, because when you grow older, your body ages and weakens, and in effect, your mind weakens.  I use to think that I won't really need anyone, when I was in my early twenties, but now I am beginning to see a negative shift in my psyche.  I wake up in the middle of the night, hungry for skin contact and feeling NEEDY, it's very weird.

On top of that if you have a flesh and blood gf, your qualify of life improves probably 100 fold.

Tempus Edax Rerum said:
The need for intimacy is just unreal when the bedtime comes, it got a lot worse for me at like 25-26.  I'm really NEEDY now, in terms of emotional/physical intimacy is concerned, idk how I am going to go on like this tbh

Your inferior human emotions and desires are holding you back. Women are more trouble than they're worth.

BlackPillDealer said:
Have you tried a pet?

I don't want a pet. I don't want a therapist, and I don't want a prostitute.

I need the synthesis of physical and emotional intimacy from one person.