Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel’s lives tend to be better before middle school

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
Life for many incels use to be better before middle school for one main reason, middle school is where puberty truly hits hard for most boys, which is the start of the social hierarchy because it’s based off of genetics.

If you go through puberty and you’re ugly, you’re bottom of the barrel. If you’re average, you’re mid tier, if you’re above average, you’re popular.

The hierarchy is legit simply looks and Physical capabilities to a degree.

water couldn’t be more wet

I thought the social hierarchy was based off of intelligence because intelligence is the most useful thing for a human male right?:feelsugh:

Tbh I was much happier before middle school, I can remember wishing that I could go back to how it was when I was younger, even at the time.

I actually had friends back before middle school

I thought the social hierarchy was based off of intelligence because intelligence is the most useful thing for a human male right?:feelsugh:
Heh, I see you too feel robbed for the same exact reason I do ie during all my prime youthful highschool years all I saw was fucking low IQ retard after low IQ jock/thug retard ascending with prime Stacies meanwhile uber intelligent me was left all alone.

No Valentine cards on Valentines Day for me, no nothing.

If CWII kicks off I assure all of you I will punish libtard SJW’s, Jews and whores mightily for denying me of the pleasureable youth everyone else got and the whores for giving all their love and support to worthless ugly as fuck nigger gorillas and white Chads and disgusting homosexual faggots but none whatsoever for me.

I wasn’t even deemed worthy enough to be allowed beta cuck orbiter “friendzone” status and at least get even the scraps of female intimacy.

Oh yeah and just to be clear my school was virtually free of nigger bucks but what I was talking about above is my disgust at the ugliest fuckers of the black race that the Jews could possibly dredge up from the worst sewers of Africa being paraded all over Talmudvision and Jew owned MTV slobbering all over prime blonde and related hot white females with their disgusting nigger lips.

These worthless white whores marching for that worthless ugly dead nigger George Floyd only remind me of the very worst times of my youth.

You whores better hope the Jews don’t drive this country to CWII because then your law enforcement protection will be removed and you and your pet monkeys will finally have to answer for your crimes!

Last edited:
i actually had friends in elementary and girls used to actually play on the playground with me back then
puberty ruined my life
ageing in general has been a curse for me

This is true.

those were the best of times :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

I peaked at age 4

My life was shit for the most part but high school kicked it into overdrive

Life for many incels use to be better before middle school for one main reason, middle school is where puberty truly hits hard for most boys, which is the start of the social hierarchy because it’s based off of genetics.
not really
i was treated like shit since kindergarten
but yes this is mostly true

brutal blackpill tbh

My life was always utter shit, I got ganged on and beat up while in kindergarten. The adults just watched it happen.
as fucking low IQ retard after low IQ jock/thug retard

Cope, what makes you think you're smarter than Chad? They are not dumb, they just don't care because they'll succeed either way.

Last edited:
Yeah that happened for me too. As soon as I entered puberty my life went to shit. In my case this had a lot to do with me being moved to a different school around that time.

Mine wasn’t.

Even before middle school was shit.

I still got teased, mocked, and made fun of

I didn't have a bad childhood. But high school was a complete nightmare. I was fat and had no neck.

Depression hit college hard. When I realized that my life would continue to suck. It didn't matter how hard I tried.

This is why you're banned you fucking low iq retard

Puberty ruined my life. Games were much more fun before that and I had a couple of friends.