Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incels! Lend me your ears: DO NOT KILL YOURSELF OVER YOUR INCEL CONDITION...

• Thread starter Deleted member 36776
  • Start date
Deleted member 36776

Deleted member 36776

Self-banned
-
...before considering these OTHER "terrible truths" as to why this existence is horrible and you are unlikely to find lasting fulfilment. Just in case you need more suifuel.

Just the first five minutes of the vid...also I like that Leiter is a gentleman and considerate enough to apologize before existentially blackpilling his audience. :feelsLSD:

View: https://youtu.be/y2FF8q_fP_I

Suicide is cucked, unless you do it a cERtain way.

Im doing it in a hardcore edgy way, Smoking 2-3 packs of cigs per day, I already feel like the cancer is slowly eating me alive.

When one kills himself the system wins. Do not give it such pleasure, fight to the end.

suicide is so tempting when everything in my life sucks and i don't see any hope but it's so cucked

I am already dying of depression and anxiety. I have severe undiagnosed depression and stress since almost a year now and now I am literally facing physical health issues because of it (like hairfall).

All this will slowly consume and eat me and I will die a slow, painful death. And I rightfully deserve it anyway, I am not worth living.:feelsrope:

yep. living as long as possible is one of my copes. i do need to effort min though, cause life is already tiring as is

I cant do it, im afraid of death.

Fuck off, my life is constant misery and its not just due to inceldom. I have chronic health issues which is the primary reason. I'm too subhuman to live. :feelsrope::feelsrope:
I am already dying of depression and anxiety. I have severe undiagnosed depression and stress since almost a year now and now I am literally facing physical health issues because of it (like hairfall).

All this will slowly consume and eat me and I will die a slow, painful death. And I rightfully deserve it anyway, I am not worth living.:feelsrope:
its hard living like this

It's less cucked than living as a true incel. I just think many people are cowards. And killing yourself requires bravery.

What if suicide is the means to end the world? That’s how come people would try to stop us (by any means necessary) and/or beg most of us not to ctb; because if we die, it would mean the whole world would go along with it, including them. While it’s true the world will go on without us, but in our perspective, it’s the end. WE ARE GODS.

679FD6F7 F2AB 4186 958D DFF87A4BCF96

When one kills himself the system wins. Do not give it such pleasure, fight to the end.
For me its the other way around. As long As I stay alive Im forced to suffer and endure existience of loneliness and wage slavery. Fuck that. Suicide is a big fuck you to society and the system if you have a shit life IMO. We all die anyway so why siffer for 60 more years and then die in some retirment home shitting your pants:society:

Do not suicide without doing something useful beforehand. *wink* *wink*

depends on how you live, if you pay taxes and stay wage cuckig for another 40 years the system definitly won
if you let normies and chads shit on you and use you they also won

I don't need to watch no video,foids are worthless.
Imagine killing yourself over a worthless hole :feelskek:

I was just being edgy and wish you all well. :dab:

I wasn’t planning on it