Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Incels.is is literally just /pol/ except we ban trannies

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
As someone who browsed /pol/ Incels.is is exactly like /pol/ except we ban trannies and faggots.

Why are you not banned then

/pol/'s blocked in my country :smonk:

People from /pol/ don't like incels.

/pol/ is full of larpers, half of the shit they say doesn’t look legit

/pol/ is full of larpers, half of the shit they say doesn’t look legit
Most of them aren’t larping but yea some come to just fuck around

Not quite, most of peeps in here are (obv) blackpillers, /pol/ is a redpiler haven. Also most people there are blatantly and stupidly racist, not just hating on 'Muzzies', Jews and shitskins, but on other whites as well depending on who's 'more white'. But yes, some users in here do imitate pol in that regard, but I think the self-hating ethnicels are unique to this site.

Overall they do overlap in many areas, but there certainly are peculiarities to each space as well.

Not quite, most of peeps in here are (obv) blackpillers, /pol/ is a redpiler haven. Also most people there are blatantly and stupidly racist, not just hating on 'Muzzies', Jews and shitskins, but on other whites as well depending on who's 'more white'.
This is what /pol/ is most famously known for lol.
But yes, some users in here do imitate pol in that regard, but I think the self-hating ethnicels are unique to this site.
/pol/ has a bunch of that man trust me
Overall they do overlap in many areas, but there certainly are peculiarities to each space as well.
We overlap in almost everything tbh

Not really because we don't talk about politics much outside of stuff that relates specifically to foids/blackpill/incelosphere stuff. Also we are blackpilled. /pol/ is naive redpillers who still care about shit like "muh white civilisation" and shit. They aren't blackpilled like us. Also there is way more shitposting and bait there because of the nature of anonymous imageboards

People from /pol/ don't like incels.
So in denial then? As if many with those viewpoints can secure women openly expressing those views.

Not really because we don't talk about politics much outside of stuff that relates specifically to foids/blackpill/incelosphere stuff
Yea we do
. Also we are blackpilled. /pol/ is naive redpillers who still care about shit like "muh white civilisation" and shit.
They’re whitepilled but not naive
They aren't blackpilled like us. Also there is way more shitposting and bait there because of the nature of anonymous imageboards
True

As someone who browsed /pol/ Incels.is is exactly like /pol/ except we ban trannies and faggots.
Nah, I feel like this place is higher IQ than /pol/, which is really repetitive and literally just ad nauseum repeats of the meme of the month slapped onto whatever current event is making headlines. It's really fucking retarded.
Why are you not banned then
:lul:

I hate women and I'm a communist

4chan is infested with sex havers that brag about their sex experiences.

4chan is infested with sex havers that brag about their sex experiences.
They are plebbitors i hate plebbitors so much its unreal.

I refuse to believe that "trannies" and "fags" are allowed on a place like /po/